Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

PSA: Which bread is safe to eat?, = got toxic chemical preservatives?

views

Zot
post Dec 3 2019, 04:55 PM

Look at all my stars!!
7,592 posts

QUOTE(missysleepy @ Dec 3 2019, 03:11 PM)
U the one who don’t know anything and sugar is one of the preservatives , I wonder where you learn your bread making skills for the past 20 years. Sugar have many form, not going to go insight of it. For layman , I used the word sugar. Nvm. What a shame , 20 yrs and have not heard of sugar as preservatives.
Did I say sugar is not preservative? People use sugar as preservative for centuries. Nothing new. You don't understand what I was saying doh.gif
missysleepy
post Dec 3 2019, 05:07 PM

Enthusiast
718 posts

QUOTE(Zot @ Dec 3 2019, 04:55 PM)
Did I say sugar is not preservative? People use sugar as preservative for centuries. Nothing new. You don't understand what I was saying  doh.gif
chill
missysleepy
post Dec 3 2019, 05:08 PM

Enthusiast
718 posts

QUOTE(Zot @ Dec 3 2019, 08:02 AM)
You don;t know anything and just said I'm using aluminum pan. I know about this more than 20 years ago  doh.gif

Putting 1 tablespoon of sugar and a bit of your natural preservative in dough will act like preservative? nvm...
this.
rucksackchan
post Dec 3 2019, 05:16 PM

32 posts

QUOTE(Zot @ Dec 3 2019, 08:02 AM)
You don;t know anything and just said I'm using aluminum pan. I know about this more than 20 years ago  doh.gif

Putting 1 tablespoon of sugar and a bit of your natural preservative in dough will act like preservative? nvm...
So you're not using aluminium pan?
TSlurkingaround
post Dec 3 2019, 05:22 PM

Rule of Law
5,106 posts

QUOTE(missysleepy @ Dec 3 2019, 04:35 PM)
a noob is a noob. unker , don't go read something by searching google then post to tembak. don't act like expert in one day.

read this unker.
https://bakerpedia.com/ingredients/natural-preservatives/

i have a feeling that u can't find the scientific name for another type of sugar in there.  whistling.gif

ok i give u another clue.
https://bakerpedia.com/processes/shelf-life-extension/

You are the one misinterpreting the science . And the one who talks louder here don't do anything to correct the system . You know why? you lack of R&D , you lack the brain power to confront the Massimo Scientist or even FDA.

Your only R&D is take the bread out and left it on the table for 3 days. that's Science.. wah lau.. So smart.

and the biggest mistake u make when google, u havent heard of Bakerpedia.. that's epic. rolleyes.gif
Your 2 links do not mention anything about using sugar as a preservative in making bread.

Missy, are you sleepy.? rclxub.gif

missysleepy
post Dec 3 2019, 06:26 PM

Enthusiast
718 posts

QUOTE(lurkingaround @ Dec 3 2019, 05:22 PM)
Your 2 links do not mention anything about using sugar as a preservative in making bread.

Missy, are you sleepy.?  rclxub.gif
Unker, do more research on chemical name , u just too lazy to do so. It’s explain in there, you just sleepy the whole day at home sitting with smell armpit of your like jabba the hut try to win some brownies.

Even if not, so many facts said sugar but not as clarifying. Give u do some homework since ego so high. Padan muka a bit unker, u need to be taught a hard lesson

4 Pages « < 2 3 4Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0125sec    0.41    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:55 PM