Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Recommendable HU & Speaker for Preve

views

TSBBQSuckerx3
post Nov 12 2019, 07:39 PM, updated 5y ago

23 posts

As per title, any recommendable HU and Speaker for preve?

Not necessarily need to be full range, mid-bass speaker should be okay, but HU got too many choices that I dont even know which to choose.

Prior to sound quality and brutut connectivity. If possible can sambung use steering remote.

found out that Android Player is in the market now, but not sure how they sound like....

any recs?
howiechoo
post Nov 12 2019, 08:11 PM

Sincerely providing good music since 2004
1,919 posts

QUOTE(BBQSuckerx3 @ Nov 12 2019, 07:39 PM)
As per title, any recommendable HU and Speaker for preve?

Not necessarily need to be full range, mid-bass speaker should be okay, but HU got too many choices that I dont even know which to choose.

Prior to sound quality and brutut connectivity. If possible can sambung use steering remote.
found out that Android Player is in the market now, but not sure how they sound like....
any recs?
If you were to look for android auto and good sounding headunit, suggest u got for Kenwood 9019s.
TSBBQSuckerx3
post Nov 12 2019, 09:05 PM

23 posts

QUOTE(howiechoo @ Nov 12 2019, 08:11 PM)
If you were to look for android auto and good sounding headunit, suggest u got for Kenwood 9019s.
Hey bro, thx for the reply lol.

I see the price quite high eh, any around 1.5k ones? Or any gooding speaker to recommend also?
TitaniumZ
post Nov 13 2019, 07:57 AM

Ze Balmarian
1,915 posts

QUOTE(BBQSuckerx3 @ Nov 12 2019, 09:05 PM)
Hey bro, thx for the reply lol.

I see the price quite high eh, any around 1.5k ones? Or any gooding speaker to recommend also?
I drive a Preve too, my upgrade:
HU - Pioneer AVH-Z5050BT, supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, can setup steering wheel control without bracket (but cannot set multiple function like stock. For example you can only choose to set the Phone/Mute button to either Phone or Mute function but not both); however, on my car the 'Mode' button seems like interfering with 'Next' button so I have to give up assigning function to 'Mode' button. Since this is an older model released back in 2017 the price has come down to below RM1.5k

Front - Adams Digital EMC-650 Mid Bass Speaker + Adams Digital RUT-28 Tweeter

Rear - Stock Blaupunkt speaker

Sub - Pioneer TS-WX110A underseat Active Subwoofer

No external Amp installed.

This post has been edited by TitaniumZ: Nov 13 2019, 08:01 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0138sec    0.46    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:06 PM