Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Windows 10 Explorer Keeps Crashing, Solutions to Fix??

views

jackoats.my P
post Nov 18 2019, 10:42 PM

Probation
19 posts

When you boot your notebook with Ubuntu, they will ask you whether:
1) Try Ubuntu
2) Install

Choose Try Ubuntu. It will then load Ubuntu image onto your notebook's RAM, and run from there. So basically, it will not touch your Windows partitions (which are mounted automatically). So you can copy out files from Windows partitions using the File Manager if you need to access those files.
Plug in thumb drive and it will mount automatically also. Wifi, Mozilla firefox & LibreOffice. There are also tons of free software, if you are adventurous enough to try them. If you use the web version of Office 365 or Google G Suite, you can basically run a simple computer.

I have help some of my friends to do that, and some of them do convert to Ubuntu 18.04 (which is very user-friendly) after that, while keeping the Windows partitions intact (which had their files).

Btw, you should prepare your Ubuntu image from another (clean) computer, just in-case your notebook got bugs.

QUOTE(Dblu3 @ Nov 18 2019, 09:04 AM)
Ubuntu? is it a software for reformating my flash drive any source?
sHawTY
post Nov 19 2019, 12:22 PM

Frequent Reporter
All Stars
11,906 posts

1. Download & run CrystalDiskInfo to check the health condition of your HDD/SSD
2. Download & run HWMonitor to check the temperatures of your system

Upload screenshots of both software in here so we can help you identify if there is an issue with your PC / laptop
TSDblu3 P
post Nov 19 2019, 06:17 PM

Probation
27 posts

QUOTE(jackoats.my @ Nov 18 2019, 10:42 PM)
When you boot your notebook with Ubuntu, they will ask you whether:
1) Try Ubuntu
2) Install

Choose Try Ubuntu.  It will then load Ubuntu image onto your notebook's RAM, and run from there.  So basically, it will not touch your Windows partitions (which are mounted automatically).  So you can copy out files from Windows partitions using the File Manager if you need to access those files.
Plug in thumb drive and it will mount automatically also.  Wifi, Mozilla firefox & LibreOffice.  There are also tons of free software, if you are adventurous enough to try them.  If you use the web version of Office 365 or Google G Suite, you can basically run a simple computer.

I have help some of my friends to do that, and some of them do convert to Ubuntu 18.04 (which is very user-friendly) after that, while keeping the Windows partitions intact (which had their files).

Btw, you should prepare your Ubuntu image from another (clean) computer, just in-case your notebook got bugs.
You mean reformating my RAM with ubuntu? But it seems like my windows crashing may not affected by my RAM or partitions.... I checked it before with some it friends, do you have any source? Thanks for being helpful to help me out bro!

jackoats.my P
post Nov 19 2019, 08:26 PM

Probation
19 posts

What do you mean "have any source?" Do you mean recommend someone to solve your problem?

QUOTE(Dblu3 @ Nov 19 2019, 06:17 PM)
You mean reformating my RAM with ubuntu? But it seems like my windows crashing may not affected by my RAM or partitions.... I checked it before with some it friends, do you have any source? Thanks for being helpful to help me out bro!
jackoats.my P
post Nov 20 2019, 12:43 PM

Probation
19 posts

I've PM you someone who might be able to help.

QUOTE(jackoats.my @ Nov 19 2019, 08:26 PM)
What do you mean "have any source?"  Do you mean recommend someone to solve your problem?
TSDblu3 P
post Nov 22 2019, 02:24 PM

Probation
27 posts

QUOTE(sHawTY @ Nov 19 2019, 12:22 PM)
1. Download & run CrystalDiskInfo to check the health condition of your HDD/SSD
2. Download & run HWMonitor to check the temperatures of your system

Upload screenshots of both software in here so we can help you identify if there is an issue with your PC / laptop
I look for some solutions on the internet and I recover my data from my computer first and then reformat my SDD and hard disk again.
You can try bitwar recovery for your hard disk, I found it useful and working too. I had recover my hard disk data before formating!
TSDblu3 P
post Nov 22 2019, 04:54 PM

Probation
27 posts

QUOTE(jackoats.my @ Nov 20 2019, 12:43 PM)
I've PM you someone who might be able to help.
Received the PM, much appreciated
Jugher1 P
post Nov 22 2019, 05:00 PM

Probation
8 posts

QUOTE(Dblu3 @ Nov 18 2019, 09:03 AM)
Thank you for the source! I will try with the solutions, let's see if it working or not but your source is quite useful with tips again
Hey pal, hope the source\ solutions are useful to you. Had you successfully solve your windows crashing???
TSDblu3 P
post Nov 25 2019, 06:28 PM

Probation
27 posts

QUOTE(Jugher1 @ Nov 22 2019, 05:00 PM)
Hey pal, hope the source\ solutions are useful to you. Had you successfully solve your windows crashing???
Yes! It is so helpful, I tried with the CMD Solution and it fixes my crashing, for few days my windows explorer has yet come to a crash. But I hope it is fully fixed by the source you gave! thanks for helping me till now. I will keep update with you!

IF any other member who face this problem can refer to the source too! Much helpful to me, I'm sure it is easy for you all to follow the steps as well!

Refer source here!
Jugher1 P
post Nov 29 2019, 11:27 AM

Probation
8 posts

QUOTE(Dblu3 @ Nov 25 2019, 06:28 PM)
Yes! It is so helpful, I tried with the CMD Solution and it fixes my crashing, for few days my windows explorer has yet come to a crash. But I hope it is fully fixed by the source you gave! thanks for helping me till now. I will keep update with you!

IF any other member who face this problem can refer to the source too! Much helpful to me, I'm sure it is easy for you all to follow the steps as well!

Refer source here!
haha good for you! I think your window crashing is going to be fine no problem bro. Yea the source is helpful right? Recen years, errors in Windows 10 are much better and fixed than before. Right now some people may faced other issues like folder access denied or disk not accessable. Like mine, I face the folder access denied error....
TSDblu3 P
post Dec 2 2019, 10:06 AM

Probation
27 posts

QUOTE(Jugher1 @ Nov 29 2019, 11:27 AM)
haha good for you! I think your window crashing is going to be fine no problem bro. Yea the source is helpful right? Recen years, errors in Windows 10 are much better and fixed than before. Right now some people may faced other issues like folder access denied or disk not accessable. Like mine, I face the folder access denied error....
Yup! it is very helpful glad it worked! For the Folder Access denied error, You need to get permission to access the file, what type of error it showed on your system?
Jugher1 P
post Dec 6 2019, 04:17 PM

Probation
8 posts

QUOTE(Dblu3 @ Dec 2 2019, 10:06 AM)
Yup! it is very helpful glad it worked! For the Folder Access denied error, You need to get permission to access the file, what type of error it showed on your system?
Sorry pal for the long reply... Just recently turn on my lowyat account. There are some old folders that i want to access but cant la. dono whether is it bugged or virus... since is like almost half a year ago. I think my computer kena virus le bah if not dono why some old files cant open actually inside are some notepad files and some are my old works files too.

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0314sec    1.34    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 13th December 2019 - 08:49 AM