Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Hair grow product suggestion

views

TSrocketm
post Nov 12 2019, 07:47 AM, updated 5y ago

Regular
1,547 posts

Hi,

Anyone of you have good reviews and able to recommend me some reliable hair grow products?

It is for my father age about 70+. He does not have any white hair (surprise to me) and have some hair but the middle part is starting to having hair loss problem. Other part is still ok.

I saw there are many products sell in Lazada and Shopee but not sure after apply them will worsen the situation or causing hair problem.

Thank you.
dezz
post Nov 12 2019, 08:15 AM

Getting Started
201 posts

Father? Right... Take note that must hair growth products are scams targeting unsecure males. I'd say just embrace the baldness. Easier, and less worry.

Back on topic, seems like thats the common male baldness pattern. How fast is he losing hair? Tho at the age of 70 most serum won't really do much.. (and hair transplants isn't really worth the cost imo)

This post has been edited by dezz: Nov 12 2019, 08:18 AM
TSrocketm
post Nov 12 2019, 10:48 AM

Regular
1,547 posts

QUOTE(dezz @ Nov 12 2019, 09:15 AM)
Father? Right... Take note that must hair growth products are scams targeting unsecure males. I'd say just embrace the baldness. Easier, and less worry.

Back on topic, seems like thats the common male baldness pattern. How fast is he losing hair? Tho at the age of 70 most serum won't really do much.. (and hair transplants isn't really worth the cost imo)
Hello dezz,

Thank you for your advise.

My father just starting but still can comb the nearby hair to cover but still can see his scalp. Probably is middle serious.
attacusatlas
post Nov 12 2019, 11:07 AM

A Nasty Professional
2,661 posts

That is very noble of you for finding solution to your father’s issue but I would say just let him embraced it gracefully; let the nature takes its course. After all, the cell regeneration may not be as active as before so any formula may not be effective on him.
TSrocketm
post Nov 12 2019, 12:20 PM

Regular
1,547 posts

QUOTE(attacusatlas @ Nov 12 2019, 12:07 PM)
That is very noble of you for finding solution to your father’s issue but I would say just let him embraced it gracefully; let the nature takes its course. After all, the cell regeneration may not be as active as before so any formula may not be effective on him.
ok, thank you for your advise.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0107sec    0.56    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:50 PM