Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Unifi is too much, legal actions? defish

views

TSawinfakhari
post Nov 10 2019, 01:22 PM, updated 5y ago

Getting Started
156 posts

Hi, i just received email regarding legal actions from Unifi(webe)

please refer picture

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

im going to explain per picture.

1st picture, they email me saying that "despite our numerous calls and reminder you have not paid overdue bla bla RM27.
"u will have to bear RM53 admin fees"
-the hell with numerous call, i have been expecting call from someone for whole weeks and im pretty sure never received any call regarding bill for unifi,
and now they charge me with extra RM53 with they never call me and whatsoever.

2nd picture, the first email regarding bill payment. its basically show there bill payment due 22/11/2019
hei bro unifi harini baru 10/11/2019. there still another 10 days to go.

3rd and 4th picture, they already terminate my unifi apps mobile. i cant access to bill payment and my figure there is RM0. in the first email they send to me doesnt have any guide paying without apps, been using for 3 years and my only way of payment is using apps only.

i just port out my unifi mobile to celcom on oct 10, by port out that mean i dont have any outstanding balance with my previous telco. now they charge me with this stupid nonsense? where should i go to make complaint. this is seriously too much and stupid.

This post has been edited by awinfakhari: Nov 10 2019, 01:34 PM
Emimarson
post Nov 10 2019, 01:36 PM

On my way
632 posts

Owe RM27 kecoh, I still have RM400+ in UNIFI Mobile after I port out, now I cant access Unifi Mobile after port out.

Before this I contacted support, they said hold on and check for me then no response, bloody hell.
vinoth
post Nov 10 2019, 01:40 PM

Casual
494 posts

Ts, sorry to hear your predicament. i think the platform below is quite reliable for your complaint.

https://aduan.skmm.gov.my/
TSawinfakhari
post Nov 10 2019, 01:43 PM

Getting Started
156 posts

QUOTE(Emimarson @ Nov 10 2019, 01:36 PM)
Owe RM27 kecoh, I still have RM400+ in UNIFI Mobile after I port out, now I cant access Unifi Mobile after port out.

Before this I contacted support, they said hold on and check for me then no response, bloody hell.
ini bukan sbb rm27 saya nk kecoh, but the way the handle my case. saya bukan guna telco ni sbulan, tpi 3 tahun. and this is how they treat me.
GOPI56
post Nov 10 2019, 01:58 PM

Regular
1,396 posts

Imagine you own and run a company and every month you bill your customer for your service.

Then the customer did not pay up for one month, how would you feel then???

The company also have to pay their staffs monthly together with other expenses while getting profits at the same time. So pay your bill TS and stop making a big issue of it.
TSawinfakhari
post Nov 10 2019, 02:02 PM

Getting Started
156 posts

QUOTE(GOPI56 @ Nov 10 2019, 01:58 PM)
Imagine you own and run a company and every month you bill your customer for your service.

The company also have to pay their staffs monthly together with other expenses while getting profits at the same time. So pay your bill TS and stop making a big issue of it.
can u read my post before even saying?lol, u just need to read on my 2nd picture explanation already suffice for u.
i use 3 years already lar, of course i pay my bills. adoiyay
Emimarson
post Nov 10 2019, 02:39 PM

On my way
632 posts

QUOTE(awinfakhari @ Nov 10 2019, 01:43 PM)
ini bukan sbb rm27 saya nk kecoh, but the way the handle my case. saya bukan guna telco ni sbulan, tpi 3 tahun. and this is how they treat me.
I mean people owe them RM27 they wan to take legal action.

But they owe customer RM400+ buat taktau, anak haram betul.

lurkingaround
post Nov 10 2019, 02:47 PM

Rule of Law
5,106 posts

awinfakhari

That's SOP for most telcos when their subscribers want to port out and cancel their subcriptions, ie "extort" a bit of money or last kopek from them. It's like a penalty by the telcos for unsubscribing.

Just pay the RM27 and make a complaint to MCMC. Otherwise, if you don't pay, you will be blacklisted and CTOS'ed by TM = cannot get bank loans.

This post has been edited by lurkingaround: Nov 10 2019, 11:08 PM
ghostcommand
post Nov 10 2019, 05:12 PM

On my way
660 posts

I have been using Unifi mobile also.

Customer support is atrocious. To me, it seems like they are very short of staff and there is not enough manpower to handle customer queries and complaints. On live chat, simple questions also they take hours to answer.

Honestly, can't believe they would terminate your account just like that, and charge you before the due date - 22 Nov. It's like nobody did check before doing this kind of nonsense.

This post has been edited by ghostcommand: Nov 10 2019, 05:13 PM
Gold_Moderator
post Nov 10 2019, 10:53 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,337 posts

Payment due is 22nov. Why so fast terminated the account. ? Funny
UJil
post Nov 11 2019, 07:33 AM

Getting Started
140 posts

system glitch... just call them. no need to make a fuss
neuro4869
post Nov 12 2019, 01:13 AM

Regular
1,077 posts

QUOTE(UJil @ Nov 11 2019, 07:33 AM)
system glitch... just call them. no need to make a fuss
system glitch true? i posted this in another thread regarding my issue

Guys i have a problem. I recently upgrade to Unifi from streamyx. After upgrading i noticed that my streamyx acc still active inside MyUnifi apps, so i made a report to TM as to why my streamyx is still there.

Today i checked both my unifi and streamyx are gone from MyUnifi apps. I mean wtf? According to the report they terminated my acc? WTF?

markchan
post Nov 18 2019, 10:25 PM

Enthusiast!!!!!
2,375 posts

From: Malacca(KgLapan), Selangor(SungaiLong), KL(PuduRaya)

QUOTE(GOPI56 @ Nov 10 2019, 01:58 PM)

Another stupid guy didn’t read properly.
They assume everything they know and shoot out.

Another typical keyboard warrior
markchan
post Nov 18 2019, 10:26 PM

Enthusiast!!!!!
2,375 posts

From: Malacca(KgLapan), Selangor(SungaiLong), KL(PuduRaya)

QUOTE(awinfakhari @ Nov 10 2019, 02:02 PM)
can u read my post before even saying?lol, u just need to read on my 2nd picture explanation already suffice for u.
i use 3 years already lar, of course i pay my bills. adoiyay
Try talking to them or live chat with them first.

Else report to mcmc
Ngto
post Nov 19 2019, 08:51 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,268 posts

Unifi is a joke company. Last time they threaten me with CTOS over 1 sen. That 1 sen outstanding was their own error.

They credit me wrongly (nearest sen), then they reverse their own wrong entry (without round up) leaving a 1 sen outstanding balance.

Do live chat , email complaint after complaint to them, but none of them smart enough to understand its their own mistake.

Threaten me with CTOS also. Finally after back and forth emails with 4 different Unifi officials , finally one smart enough to realise their own error.
azhar75
post Nov 19 2019, 10:53 AM

10k Club
All Stars
16,524 posts

I'm trying to understand this statement :
"I just port out my unifi mobile to Celcom on Oct 10, by port out that mean I don't have any outstanding balance with my previous telco."

So, is the RM27 for 1st - 10th Oct charges...? If yes, then, TS needs to pay according to their email phrase "within SEVEN (7) days". Based on 1st picture, I assume "that" email is received on 5th November @ 5:50pm. Hence, the 22nd November date is no longer valid as they edy emphasized "within SEVEN (7) days" phrase in their email. Meaning have to pay before :
= 5th November + 7 days
= 12th November

AFAIK, once we ported out, the account in UniFi will be "removed" and we can no longer gain access to their apps or payment system. In this case, on 11th October, the account is no longer "active" and access to apps is "blocked" (?) . So, to pay the balance RM27, need to perhaps use 3rd party online payment or better still go to their kiosk to pay on-the-spot before 12th November due date...

But their "Notice of Demand" has a major flaw. The button "Pay Here" should not be there as the account is edy terminated on 11th Oct (?) . So, no way we can pay thru their apps. They should replace "Pay Here" with "Please proceed to nearest TM Branch to settle the RM27 balance"... something like that...

Even the words "pay here" also not in proper letter case... All small caps as if it is not important.... LOL...

This post has been edited by azhar75: Nov 19 2019, 11:11 AM
JLA
post Nov 19 2019, 09:28 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,299 posts

i just port out my unifi mobile to celcom on oct 10, by port out that mean i dont have any outstanding balance with my previous telco.[U] now they charge me with this stupid nonsense? where should i go to make complaint. this is seriously too much and stupid.

stupid ex customer vs stupid unifi bruce.gif

let them fight ranting.gif

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0165sec    0.38    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:23 AM