Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Unifi Official TM UniFi High Speed Broadband Thread V38, READ 1ST PAGE FOR TURBO SPEED INFO!

views

zeese
post Nov 13 2019, 03:49 PM

Warning Level
1,805 posts

QUOTE(afiqms @ Nov 13 2019, 03:30 PM)
Just got my home Unifi'd with 300 Mbps in Sura Hujung, Dungun, Terengganu. TM now is very aggressive in deploying Unifi around Dungun town area. BTU is from Huawei. But I got the old TP Link router, anyway to request to change to the latest DLink MU-MIMO router?

user posted image
Try to hide all the plugs & wirings.
This is how I hang my router. All wirings & plug point is hidden inside the wooden box.
However, my BTU is located somewhere else.

user posted image  user posted image

zeese
post Dec 20 2019, 11:27 AM

Warning Level
1,805 posts

QUOTE(doremon @ Dec 20 2019, 09:23 AM)
Hi guys. Just to check. What's the lowest, unlimited and cheapest net speed available now? Any clue
unlimited quota :
-fibre connection - 30mbs. RM89/month.
-wireless : unifi air - average 20mbps. RM79 promo price.
zeese
post Mar 29 2020, 06:54 PM

Warning Level
1,805 posts

QUOTE(Hallows19 @ Mar 29 2020, 06:27 PM)
Hi guys, a small favor if i may ask.
Here is situation, there is suspected fibre cable problem, either putus or something else.
Already a week plus into MCO w/o Unifi.
TM will only come after 14th April.
Normally how much will TM charge us for repair of it?.

Because I'm considering, to change to the Rm129 plan from 159.(more than 4 years already)

Was thinking if repair cost was so expensive, then might terminate and apply for new one. Rm129 plan

Any advice from you guys on this thanks
nowadays, tm has made it difficult for people to terminate.. You can only terminate at a certain TM service center only... and u can only return the modem on selected date duration only..
zeese
post Aug 24 2020, 11:58 AM

Warning Level
1,805 posts

QUOTE(xjoshualaw29 @ Aug 24 2020, 09:04 AM)
Unifi just released their 500Mbps and 800Mbps Packages...

https://unifi.com.my/personal/home/fibre-broadband

user posted image
user posted image

seems way out of my budget...
I'm glad I didnt cancelled my 100mbps + unify tv stb (on white or silver stb) @ RM169. The package is gone already..
zeese
post Sep 7 2020, 10:41 AM

Warning Level
1,805 posts

QUOTE(Maxieos @ Sep 6 2020, 10:09 PM)
Thanks , i didn't see any of it in the faq ,not sure which page to look.Those 5 digit is to call to ask question and complain.

btw ,what is the current unifi stock router ? any different router subscribing different plan ?
FAQ is for commonly asked questions only. The complete terms are in their "term and conditions" documents.

This post has been edited by zeese: Sep 7 2020, 10:41 AM
zeese
post Sep 14 2020, 11:52 AM

Warning Level
1,805 posts

QUOTE(khengyi82 @ Sep 14 2020, 11:45 AM)
my unifi home router got some problem so I go digital mall buy asus ac750 after insert correct username password is not working, then I call contact unifi, the customer service mention after putting new router there is no connection. so would like to check with u all is it unifi home need to put specific router provide by TM ?
TM can only help if you're using the TM's router. I think, the router got some "backdoor" that the TM can remotely enter the router's setting to do some debugging..

If you buy own router, you should get support from the shop or the router's manufacturer.. TM doesnt know anything and not responsible for other people's router lorrr.. Anyway, I use my own router also. And everytime I shop for new router, I always looks for logo or wording on the box that says it is compatible with Unifi. It makes life easier, because it has been preconfigured for unifi. You just need to know username/password only.

This post has been edited by zeese: Sep 14 2020, 11:55 AM

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.2113sec    0.50    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:23 PM