Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Unifi Official TM UniFi High Speed Broadband Thread V38, READ 1ST PAGE FOR TURBO SPEED INFO!

views

lowyard
post Nov 18 2019, 01:22 AM

Nexus 4, 4 Nexers.
2,035 posts

Hello everyone. I tried searching for my issues but couldn't find anything probably coz of wrong keyword. So here goes.

My TM onu Alcatel Lucent i240g only have the LAN 1 led and TM logo turn on. I've done several reboot but it's the same thing. Link and auth led never lights up. So now I couldn't get internet.

Any idea what's wrong? Thanks in advance.
lowyard
post Nov 18 2019, 12:00 PM

Nexus 4, 4 Nexers.
2,035 posts

QUOTE(pakji @ Nov 18 2019, 03:05 AM)
maybe signal loss for Fiber cable i think
batter call TM they will come to check Fiber cable fix to get signal back
QUOTE(Jjuggler @ Nov 18 2019, 11:00 AM)
Fiber optic splicing (may be detach/broken) at outside your residence or a faulty btu. I've face this issue before.
QUOTE(misspinky @ Nov 18 2019, 11:40 AM)
Just call tm hotline, I got this problem too long time ago a few weeks after installed unifi, its faulty from your btu, problem probably on their side. My btu got this problem too because tm technical team on server side accidentally switch my connection on sleep/idle mode. That is what tm technician told me when they investigate from the other side. Tm technical that came to my house change new one of btu, no charges on bill. so, you no need to worry. My friend also got this problem too, but his problem was different, he applied unifi and tm point applied a new package for him with an agreement. But on the final day before change to new package, tm technical team on server side failed to change my friend new package. So, next day tm technical came to his house, changed new btu for him with changed new package on that same day. Both of side need to work together.
Thanks so much for your help and insight guys. Am engaging with their careline via the myunifi app. Hoping to get this sorted out soon. Coz to make things worst, my house is only partially covered by Telco coverage. Meaning if I go to the kitchen or the 3rd bedroom (my bedroom), I have no phone signal. Nobody can 2G call me, nobody can WhatsApp call me. Suddenly my phone become 3310.
lowyard
post Nov 18 2019, 05:00 PM

Nexus 4, 4 Nexers.
2,035 posts

QUOTE(afiqms @ Nov 18 2019, 02:19 PM)
where is your location bro? at the outskirt of town?
A bit la. Balakong. Got high rise blocking the signals I think. It's been like this since this place opened in 2013.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1924sec    0.48    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:53 PM