Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Unifi Official TM UniFi High Speed Broadband Thread V38, READ 1ST PAGE FOR TURBO SPEED INFO!

views

Shah_Etd
post Nov 13 2019, 10:43 AM

Getting Started
141 posts

here some sips of tea to be shared...

Last month i have some billing problem and TM replied that they unable to cancel the wrong bill and ask to refer to next month bill.
In their system it is mentioned that i'm the one who activated YEP/downgrade on my billing date. Hence it cause the problem. When i argued that i'm not the one who did it and had registered on earlier date, they changed their explanation and said 'system problem' *wink*.

So i proceed to request those report to printed. They said based on policy, it only for internal use. *wink*.
They also had refused to provide any written explanation, only verbal.

After few report raised, being ignored and most of the report being closed with no notification.
At last the branch manager willing to get me a written explanation on the issue from credit dept. After few updates, they ask me to wait for the email on 12th. (1 day before my billing date. lol *wink*). Well it is not a surprise anymore as nothing in my inbox as of now. Let's think the positive, that email to be send before billing date is a coincidence and they conveniently 'forgot' to send the email.

I've monitored seen few weird activities appeared to my account.
a) Modification done on 13 Oct.
b) New modification to my account/plan done on 12th Nov. (They never learn from mistake i believe).
c) Service start date keep on changing between 3rd and 13th.
d) The bills pending value keep changing between 189, 91, 84, -124.. lol

Im a noob and knows nothing on whats going on *wink*. I just don't like how these are being played.
I did not receive a copy of my contract (i did not request it, yet). Also no copy of the report that i've made (just ref no).
Shah_Etd
post Nov 24 2019, 12:59 PM

Getting Started
141 posts

This is my latest bill... biggrin.gif

user posted image
Shah_Etd
post Nov 24 2019, 08:33 PM

Getting Started
141 posts

QUOTE(Lau PH @ Nov 24 2019, 02:36 PM)
Why Tmnet Always Misleading Advertisement of Pay Nothing See! RM 149.00 .I thought is RM89.00 For 30 Mbps Internet.This Advert must be sent to Office For Fair Trading
The rm149+rm30 is my old package.. ive downgraded to cheaper option rm89. With the cost of new contract
Shah_Etd
post Nov 24 2019, 08:39 PM

Getting Started
141 posts

QUOTE(soonwai @ Nov 24 2019, 05:31 PM)
Wow, nice, lots of -ve values in there. What were you paying before the YEP?
Two type of -ve..
1. To offset the pre-billed for old plan. (rm179)
2. The prorated-YEP paid bill from month before.(rm104)

Im just happy that i dont need to pay for hypptv anymore..

This post has been edited by Shah_Etd: Nov 24 2019, 09:05 PM

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0204sec    0.27    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:54 PM