> Malaysia's Human rights, or lack of it, How good is Malaysia upholding it

views

TSramz
post Nov 9 2019, 06:50 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,273 posts

QUOTE(seventwo @ Nov 9 2019, 05:53 AM)
Human right. biggrin.gif
Tak tahu lah TS ni tahu ke tak, diorang kena raid sebab ada yang mengadu. Meaning dia dah ganggu ketenteraman awam. Orang awam ada rights juga kan? hmm.gif
And lagi satu, 2 dpd bebudak yang kantoi tu adalah positif PLHIV. Hang tahu ke tak?
Dengan adanya aktiviti macam tu, lagilah boleh sebarluaskan virus. Ke tak kisah virus ni tersebar?

Faham tak aku taip dalam Bahasa? biggrin.gif
Abang Tak faham human rights sebab dah lama hidup tanpanya.

Ok let's say you are right.
1. Raid kerana ada yang mengadu kerana bising (contoh). Ok. Agree. Then charge them for being noisy. But a knock on the door is enough right?

2. HIV positive. Assuming one of them is HIV positive and knows it. Then he should not go around fucking others. I will agree to make it against the law to fuck around if you are HIV positive. This part I agree. But charge him only la. Yeah, but Sharia law must charge gay sex. Then Sharia law is stupid

3. aktiviti macam tu, lagilah boleh sebarluaskan virus. Ke tak kisah virus ni tersebar?
You must differentiate disease prevention and the right to live the way you want. If jalan alor is jalan yang penuh dengan maksiat, you would advice people not to go there (even if you not doing business). But it is still his right if he wants to visit. You must differentiate between people's right and the consequence of them doing it. Do you know being gay, for some, is not a choice? You don't that right? I know that coz I grew up with some gays. You can't make them straight no matter how hard you try. To some, it's genetic. Do you know that?

This post has been edited by ramz: Nov 9 2019, 06:51 AM
zamorin
post Nov 9 2019, 07:18 AM

Resident Carouser
6,765 posts

QUOTE(kiddokitt @ Nov 9 2019, 12:18 AM)
Stupid idiot to call Islam that. I have reported you. There is a huge difference in me calling liberalism a disease and you calling Islam the same.
he empty tong beating today railing against this country’s laws and anti-gay stance, have you achieved anything?? Nothing, right? Exactly my point from the very beginning. Pathetic.
There is no difference in you calling liberalism a disease and anyone calling Islam the same. Both are philosophical. Liberalism is a moral philosophy whereas almost all religions are immoral philosophies pretending to be moral.

Why is liberalism a disease? If liberalism is a disease, then religions are far more dangerous than all the lethal epidemic in the world combined. Eradication of which will make this world a far better place.

This post has been edited by zamorin: Nov 9 2019, 11:46 AM
TSramz
post Nov 9 2019, 05:47 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,273 posts

QUOTE(seventwo @ Nov 9 2019, 05:53 AM)
Human right. biggrin.gif

Tak tahu lah TS ni tahu ke tak, diorang kena raid sebab ada yang mengadu. Meaning dia dah ganggu ketenteraman awam. Orang awam ada rights juga kan? hmm.gif Oh btw, there is a probability that those who made the report is from their group as well. Why? Think yourself

And lagi satu, 2 dpd bebudak yang kantoi tu adalah positif PLHIV. Hang tahu ke tak?
Dengan adanya aktiviti macam tu, lagilah boleh sebarluaskan virus. Ke tak kisah virus ni tersebar?
Here is some stats for you.

Top 10 happiest country. All are liberal countries. All!
Attached Image

4 Pages « < 2 3 4Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0304sec    1.31    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 12th November 2019 - 03:20 AM