Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Best support hero to grind MMR?

views

TSKudoshi
post Nov 5 2019, 10:42 PM, updated 12 months ago

Getting Started
121 posts

I long time havent play. Havent been caught up with the new meta and changes.

So what hero best for grinding mmr in:

0-2k mmr
2k - 3k mmr
3k-4k mmr
4k-6k mmr

Your two cents?
paletteLIFE
post Nov 11 2019, 03:13 AM

32 posts

Ogre Magi and Shadow Demon for 4k mmr
7Fred
post Dec 13 2019, 02:44 AM

Getting Started
85 posts

If you will spend some time to learn how to play, then you may try invoker. It's the best hero for all who want to play and win. Why invoker? This hero is the most variable and you can find a lot of scenarios to win the game.
Buge
post Dec 15 2019, 08:28 PM

Getting Started
59 posts

It's better to choose pudge now) I use it and can say that pudge is so strong now that you can win game solo. Or you can choose sth like shadow shaman or lich. But never choose dazzle, it's so passive smile.gif
ali00
post Dec 15 2019, 08:33 PM

Getting Started
117 posts

I would say... snapfire lol.

That crazy painful ulti and skill 1 burst and skill 3 slowed attack.

If you wish to go carry with it, easy. Build daedalus and on lv 20 pick shredder uses own attack, happy kill xD
Smurfs
post Dec 16 2019, 01:47 PM

Enthusiast
905 posts

try lion.

With the Level 15 +150 GPM, to get blink dagger + scepter with minimum farm is possible
Purestaff P
post Dec 27 2019, 02:18 AM

Probation
35 posts

0-2k any hero that you like, but the best is Lion
2k-3k is guide hard rank, so you can use sth with a lot of damage and control, such as Ogre Magi or lion
3k-4k is the best rank for silencer and sd
4k-6k you need to secure lane, so pick sth like ogre or even ench to let your carry farm
Piekzz
post Jan 20 2020, 11:25 AM

Getting Started
107 posts

Pick meepo as support
albert3 P
post Jan 21 2020, 08:08 PM

Probation
0 posts

lich is best on support i think
klthor
post Jan 29 2020, 04:34 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,444 posts

i think each support has their pros and cons. i will list few of my fav hard support

Lich
Pros - good laner with saving ability. Min control spell, high dmg team fight ulti
Cons - no pushing power, channeling disable spell. Cant really clear creep to def high ground

Lion
Pros - One of the best control support, high dmg burst ulti.
Cons - no pushing power, cant really clear creep to def high ground. not really a good lanner and no protect skill until you have forcestaff or glimmer

Shadow Shaman
Pros - Pushing power, creep clearing, good disable
Cons - Damn slow, not a good lanner, no saving skills until you get forcestaff or glimmer. Needs lens to increase cast range too, normally support 5 have 1 or 2 items per game max... so have to pick around glimmer/forcestaff/sceptar/lens

Rubick (one of my fav)
Pros - good lanner, increase other spell using cores ability, easy to clear creep wave for de-push
Cons - very dependent on enemy heroes. no pushing power, no saving spell until you have forece staff or glimmer

Lina
Pros - extremely good lanner, clear creep wave to def high ground, push out the creep wave easily and transform into late game dmg dealer when needed
Cons - unreliable stun, no saving until forcestaff, glimmer

CM
Pros - good lanner, provide passive mana regen for spell users to win their lanes, easy to clear creep wave to def high ground, good team fight spells
Cons - slow paper like hero, needs bkb to use ulti, disable skill cannot cancel certain channeling spell (PUDGE ULTI!!!!! you know how many pudge you will see). no saving skills until forcestaff or glimmer

ogre
Pros - super tanky in early game, blood lust enable your right clicking, jackpot way of burst dmg, can turn into cores late game if needed (no joke, i get abyssal blade to delete snipers/bone/drow/invoker for so many games as a support 5)
Cons - no pushing power, no wave clearing to def high ground

i think thats all the heroes i like, of course there are heroes like vs, aa, kotl... but i found it harder to use and require more teamwork in public game....

i like supports that can stall the game defending high ground and stun because most of the time your cores do not have stuns or creep clearing and best can turn into another core like lina.

my current fav support WR(didnt mention), lina and lich. i played these 3 supports only until they change again, they nerf my CM so many times... with the lastest GPM talent gone, i felt CM is no longer a hero as she needs glimmer and bkb.
alizakol
post Jan 31 2020, 05:52 PM

5 posts

0-4 k its treant , I think. Do too much, and hard to catch.
harris.raja55 P
post Feb 20 2020, 09:29 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(7Fred @ Dec 13 2019, 02:44 AM)
If you will spend some time to learn how to play, then you may try invoker. It's the best hero for all who want to play and win. Why invoker? This hero is the most variable and you can find a lot of scenarios to win the game.
he's not the best for beginners lol better pick someone easier to carry with like pudge lah
billhooper P
post Sep 21 2020, 02:53 PM

Probation
17 posts

my choice is oracle and disruptor
very strong heroes that are relevant on any rating
RamseyFan P
post Oct 3 2020, 04:18 AM

Probation
1 posts

Depends on your playstyle.
If you are about roaming and being semi carry- ogre magi
Defensive style - oracle
mafiakl
post Oct 4 2020, 07:08 PM

6 posts

just pick IO, follow your carry until end game
JeffLaRusso
post Oct 10 2020, 10:31 PM

0 posts

Ogre magi is my favorite so far. Treant is pretty good too. But do not forget to study! Or just use some service as this https://writemyessay4me.org/blog/scholarship-essay rclxm9.gif

This post has been edited by JeffLaRusso: Oct 11 2020, 06:27 PM
babycry123
post Oct 23 2020, 11:49 PM

Nothing~
1,180 posts

QUOTE(7Fred @ Dec 13 2019, 02:44 AM)
Back in 2017, i learned invoker at 3.5k mmr then dropped to 2.8k. Once i mastered the key for all the spells, I went all the way up to 4.5k. That was my peak. Nowadays invoker is dog shit weak. Anyway i stopped playing already only once in maybe 3 months.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0202sec    0.73    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 30th October 2020 - 04:06 PM