Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom
Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Your favourite tsundere characther, ツンデレデレデレ (General)

linkinstreet
post Jul 10 2007, 07:40 PM, updated 12y ago

Red Bull Addict
Group Icon
Anime Shrine
Group: Moderator

First and foremost, if you don't know what Tsundere stands for, you are too young for the internuts
anyways, which Tsundere caught your eye the most?

for me, in no particular order
- Suzumiya Haruhi (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu)
- Hiiragi Kagami (Lucky Star)
- Soryuu Asuka Langley (Shin Seiki Evangelion), Okay not actually a tsundure in the series, but she showed that side in the paralell world side story in ep 26
- Kannagi Ayano (Kaze no Stigma)
- Barnette (Vandread)
- Sanada Mitsuki (Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure)
- Shana (Shagukan no Shana)(The ULTIMATE????)
- Kyouyama Anna (Shaman King)
- Tousaka Rin (Fate)

This post has been edited by linkinstreet: Jul 10 2007, 08:02 PM
dishwasher
post Jul 10 2007, 07:44 PM

heterochromatic babe
Group: Senior Member

The holy trinity of Shana, Louise, and Nagi! Hmm would Chidori Kaname pass as a tsundere? How about Suiseiseki? Desu desu? I personally don't find Haruhi to be all that tsundere a character. She's more insane than anything.

Oh, and of course Narusegawa Naru!

(will edit while I think of more. empty stomach equates empty brain).
e-jump
post Jul 10 2007, 08:13 PM

┐( ¯3¯)┌

when mention bout tsundere, heres who i can think of
- shana
- narusegawa
- makotomotoko (love hina)
- tohsaka rin
- chidori
- suzuka (oh shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!)
- asuna ?
- hinagiku

however, im not into tsundere
i'll consider hinagiku LUL brows.gif

----------
shoot infested_ysy with fire @_@
|
V

This post has been edited by e-jump: Jul 10 2007, 08:38 PM
Aoshi_88
post Jul 10 2007, 08:15 PM

Talking isn't difficult. Speaking is.

Chidori Kaname(FMP)
Takako Itsukushima(OtoBoku)
Ayano Kannagi (Kaze no Stigma)
Narusegawa Naru(Love Hina)
Shana(Shakugan no Shana) <-- loli-tsundere? laugh.gif
Saber(FSN) <--does she qualify as tsundere?
amacharu
post Jul 10 2007, 08:30 PM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

The queen of all tsundere = Tsunderella Takako rclxms.gif

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

This post has been edited by amacharu: Jul 10 2007, 08:32 PM
infested_ysy
post Jul 10 2007, 08:35 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Tsundere Oshikari [scolding] CD:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PWTHZNDB

audio CD filled with different tsundere(s) scolding you for your masochist self
linkinstreet
post Jul 10 2007, 08:41 PM

Red Bull Addict
Group Icon
Anime Shrine

QUOTE(infested_ysy @ Jul 10 2007, 08:35 PM)

ME NEED THAT CD!!!
Aoshi_88
post Jul 10 2007, 08:46 PM

Talking isn't difficult. Speaking is.

It's amazing what some photoshopping can do. MWAHAHA...

This thread needs more Tsunderella.

user posted image
wolfx
post Jul 10 2007, 08:53 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(linkinstreet @ Jul 10 2007, 07:40 PM)
First and foremost, if you don't know what Tsundere stands for, you are too young for the internuts
anyways, which Tsundere caught your eye the most?

for me, in no particular order
- Suzumiya Haruhi (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu)
- Hiiragi Kagami (Lucky Star)
- Soryuu Asuka Langley [(Shin Seiki Evangelion), Okay not actually a tsundure in the series, but she showed that side in the paralell world side story in ep 26
- Kannagi Ayano (Kaze no Stigma)
- Barnette (Vandread)
- Sanada Mitsuki (Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure)
- Shana (Shagukan no Shana)(The ULTIMATE????)
- Kyouyama Anna (Shaman King)
- Tousaka Rin (Fate)
facepalm.jpg

ZOMG.....Minoru Shiraishi will be disappointed in j00. Well not only you. As Shiraishi said, alot of people are already using the word tsundere wrongly. Sigh. sad.gif

Kagami and Barnette....NOT tsundere. If you'd have to pick someone tsundere from Vandread, it would be Meia before Barnette. Asuka, is very much tsundere, although not as obvious in the deredere department.

well...my faves in no particular order:

Naru Narusegawa (Love Hina)
Motoko Aoyama (Love Hina)
Suzumiya Haruhi (The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi)
Shana (Shana of the Fiery Red Eyes)
Asuka Soryuu Langley (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
Mylene Jenius(Macross 7)
Louise Franoise le Blanc de la Vallire (Zero's Familiar...zomg long name)
Abriel Nei Debrusc Borl Paryun Lafiel (Crest of the Stars/Battleflag of the Stars)
Nagi Sanzenin(Combat Battle Butler Hayate)
Skuld (Ah/Oh/Wah! My Goddess)
Yukino Miyazawa (His and Her Circumstances)

linkinstreet
post Jul 10 2007, 08:57 PM

Red Bull Addict
Group Icon
Anime Shrine

QUOTE(wolfx @ Jul 10 2007, 08:53 PM)
facepalm.jpg

ZOMG.....Minoru Shiraishi will be disappointed in j00. Well not only you. As Shiraishi said, alot of people are already using the word tsundere wrongly. Sigh. sad.gif

Kagami and Barnette....NOT tsundere. If you'd have to pick someone tsundere from Vandread, it would be Meia before Barnette. Asuka, is very much tsundere, although not as obvious in the deredere department.

Motoko Aoyama (Love Hina)
Shana (Shana of the Fiery Red Eyes)
Asuka Soryuu Langley (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
Mylene Jenius(Macross 7)
Louise Franoise le Blanc de la Vallire (Zero's Familiar...zomg long name)
Abriel Nei Debrusc Borl Paryun Lafiel (Crest of the Stars/Battleflag of the Stars)
Skuld (Ah/Oh/Wah! My Goddess)
Yukino Miyazawa (His and Her Circumstances)
Sorry, i forgot that it was Meia that pilot that dragon vandread, and barnette was the wife of that crab thingy pilot XD
and for Kagamin, if she has a boyfriend, she'd be a real tsundere like Kona-chan thought she would
ultralien
post Jul 10 2007, 09:09 PM

Shana - Shakugan no Shana
Makoto - Kanon
Suiseiseki - Rozen Maiden

This post has been edited by ultralien: Oct 10 2007, 10:43 PM
kurogane
post Jul 10 2007, 09:30 PM

Casual

Naru Narusegawa from Love Hina. She will always be in my heart as my first anime character crush.

Next is Tohsaka Rin from Fate/Stay Night. I swear it's the twintails and the awesome zettai ryouiki.

Those are the two I consider as the "True" tsundere that I really love. Some other semi-tsunderes I love are:

Sohryu Asuka Langley, Evangelion.
Kaname Chidori, Full Metal Panic.
Hiiragi Kagami, Lucky Star.

IntegraTypeR
post Jul 10 2007, 10:59 PM

Guitar alien

Twin ponytails FTW ~!!

Tohsaka Rin
Sawachika Eri
Nagi Sanzenin
Kagami Hiiragi

Others:

Suzumiya Haruhi
Hinagiku Katsura
Asuka Langley (oh shi-)
Shana
Louise Valliere
Takako Itsukushima
elfenrir
post Jul 11 2007, 07:23 AM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(wolfx @ Jul 10 2007, 08:53 PM)
facepalm.jpg

LOL wolfx. you criticised linkinstreet for his "disappointed Minoru Shiraishi" on using the word tsundere wrongly but you yourself even included characters that are not "true tsundere" as per Shiraishi definition.

As for Naru, she still remember her old childhood promise and she being doing her "tsuntsun" part mostly because she's covering her true feeling in front of her Hinata-sou mates & Keitarou always did his perverted accidental stuffs to her. Haruhi is just being her wacky self & there's rumor that she already known & liked Kyon earlier before the setting of SHnY starts but she just forgot (i dont read novel spoilers yet). As for Nagi, she's smitten for Hayate the moment their eyes meet for the 1st time. So, as for Shiraishi definition, all those girls "tsuntsun" part are just made up (which defines the current trend of tsundere meaning) & not real "tsuntsun" (which was the original tsundere meaning).

AFAIK, the only girl in my limited observation that i can say as true tsundere is Motoko from Love Hina (manga only version). From her 1st encounter with Keitaro she already despise him. It's because of Keitaro loser nature & also because Motoko innate hatred for men at that time (i think because of her sis marrying & stuff). But through course of nature, she's warmed up to Keitaro, gradually losing her "tsuntsun" phase and by the last couple of volumes of LH, she found herself liking Keitaro thus the "deredere" part. OMG, she even wear meido fuku + neko mimi (or usagi mimi, i forgot) just for Keitaro and writting raburabu novel about him. Trust me, at the starting of LH, Motoko is the last person i would expect to turn like this and even that took course somewhere around 1-2 years LH time which shows gradual progression from "tsuntsun" to "deredere" phase.

To wolfx, i wish you no hard feeling but the Minoru Shiraishi in me wouldn't let this past especially bcos you actually trying to correct others about this true tsundere thingy but you yourself made the same mistake too.

Anyway, as for my favourite "Minoru Shiraishi true tsundere", it's Motoko simply because i can't think of other female character that fits into that strict purist category without finding flaws about it. Not to mention it make her being such a Moe~ character at the end of LH manga.

As for the current tsundere definition, i had to go with Sawachika Eri (SR) above Tousaka Rin (FSN) because ErixHarima chemistry is just too cute. Yakumo is my no.1 favourite character in SR but whenever i'm reading the manga, i always looking forward for Eri moments, especially when it also involve Harima.

Oh, and Tsunderella is made of pure win. I stopped watching Otoboku half way bcos i simply lose interest in it but the OVA really rocks. Same goes to the OVA for Happiness.
amacharu
post Jul 11 2007, 08:41 AM

Casual

QUOTE(infested_ysy @ Jul 10 2007, 08:35 PM)

Finished downloading it and

wolfx
post Jul 11 2007, 09:04 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(elfenrir @ Jul 11 2007, 07:23 AM)
LOL wolfx. you criticised linkinstreet for his "disappointed Minoru Shiraishi" on using the word tsundere wrongly but you yourself even included characters that are not "true tsundere" as per Shiraishi definition.

As for Naru, she still remember her old childhood promise and she being doing her "tsuntsun" part mostly because she's covering her true feeling in front of her Hinata-sou mates & Keitarou always did his perverted accidental stuffs to her. Haruhi is just being her wacky self & there's rumor that she already known & liked Kyon earlier before the setting of SHnY starts but she just forgot (i dont read novel spoilers yet). As for Nagi, she's smitten for Hayate the moment their eyes meet for the 1st time. So, as for Shiraishi definition, all those girls "tsuntsun" part are just made up (which defines the current trend of tsundere meaning) & not real "tsuntsun" (which was the original tsundere meaning).
I disagree. Naru was tsuntsun up till halfway of the series. She thought Keitarou was a nuinsance and was totally against the idea of having a male kairinrin living in a girl's dorm. Keitarou's perverted accidents didn't help the situation either. I forgot which incident where keitarou showed his manliness that Naru suddenly felt a liking for Keitarou but continues to be in denial with her feelings.

Haruhi is tsundere but not particularly to Kyon. She treats guys at the same level as potatoes and don't regard them as important unless they claim to be Aliens, Time Travellers or espers....... unsure.gif She even undresses in front of men. A defining moment in Haruhi's deredere-ness was when she felt shame undressing near Kyon in the cave during the murder mystery episode. She would never feel shame previously. But granted Haruhi's tsundereness is hotly debated even amongst otaku now.

That said though, i think Naru is one of the classic examples of true tsundere and to say that she's not one, even Shiraishi would disagree.

AFAIK, the only girl in my limited observation that i can say as true tsundere is Motoko from Love Hina (manga only version). From her 1st encounter with Keitaro she already despise him. It's because of Keitaro loser nature & also because Motoko innate hatred for men at that time (i think because of her sis marrying & stuff). But through course of nature, she's warmed up to Keitaro, gradually losing her "tsuntsun" phase and by the last couple of volumes of LH, she found herself liking Keitaro thus the "deredere" part. OMG, she even wear meido fuku + neko mimi (or usagi mimi, i forgot) just for Keitaro and writting raburabu novel about him. Trust me, at the starting of LH, Motoko is the last person i would expect to turn like this and even that took course somewhere around 1-2 years LH time which shows gradual progression from "tsuntsun" to "deredere" phase.

<snip>

Anyway, as for my favourite "Minoru Shiraishi true tsundere", it's Motoko simply because i can't think of other female character that fits into that strict purist category without finding flaws about it. Not to mention it make her being such a Moe~ character at the end of LH manga.
You mean to tell me ONLY Motoko fits your criteria of "true tsundere" despite the word being used (in its unadultered form) since Rumiko shows like Maison Ikoku and Ranma 1/2? I agree that Motoko is a tsundere though but there are many more true tsundere out there. There might be older tsunderes out there but the oldest i can think of is Akane Tendou from Ranma 1/2 and Lum from Urusei Yatsura, both are Rumiko shows.

To wolfx, i wish you no hard feeling but the Minoru Shiraishi in me wouldn't let this past especially bcos you actually trying to correct others about this true tsundere thingy but you yourself made the same mistake too.

No hard feelings though I do disagree with your accusations. tongue.gif

As for the current tsundere definition, i had to go with Sawachika Eri (SR) above Tousaka Rin (FSN) because ErixHarima chemistry is just too cute. Yakumo is my no.1 favourite character in SR but whenever i'm reading the manga, i always looking forward for Eri moments, especially when it also involve Harima.
Those are pretty "true tsundere " too. For the benefit of others, Minoru shiraishi's definition of a true tsundere is a person who starts out hostile (tsun tsun) but eventually becomes affectionate (dere dere). It is supposed to describe A CHANGE OVER TIME. This is a very important factor that most ppl forget today because some characters are just acting hostile but they all the while they are affectionate. I'd say this is more of a evolution of the word rather than an error in usage though.

So in the case of Eri, she used to hate Harima and just think he's a perverted hooligan (she still thinks so actually) but eventually he shows her his manly side and she becomes affectionate toward him. Fits Shiraishi's definition. Rin Tohsaka too....she was abit angry with Shiro that he got Saber and not her, also annoyed that he is a worthless magi. They start out as opponents at 1s but eventually Rin opens up to him more and as they work together, they get more affectionate. (Not as much in the anime though since the romantic focus is Saber not Rin.)

linkinstreet
post Jul 11 2007, 09:55 AM

Red Bull Addict
Group Icon
Anime Shrine

^ I lol'ed at the above arguments......
I wonder when will a noob come in this thread and can't make head or tails of what you two are saying laugh.gif
Fyonne
post Jul 11 2007, 10:22 AM

Enthusiast
Group Icon
Anime Shrine
Group: VIP

^so, u wan me to say "LOL WUT?"
their argument seem to have a lot of tsundere, True, false, half-done, sunny side up Tsundere. icon_rolleyes.gif

need reversed Tsundere, aka dere tsun. i wonder where i could find that. tongue.gif
Sora
post Jul 11 2007, 11:37 AM

:D

QUOTE(e-jump @ Jul 10 2007, 08:13 PM)
when mention bout tsundere, heres who i can think of
- shana
- narusegawa
- makotomotoko (love hina)
- tohsaka rin
- chidori
- suzuka (oh shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!)
- asuna ?
- hinagiku

however, im not into tsundere
i'll consider hinagiku LUL brows.gif
Hmm, your list ish somewhat liek mine D:

Every char Rie Kugimiya does will always be my fav. tongue.gif

And i think Meia from Vandred was first tsundere, i saw and i came.

This post has been edited by Sora: Jul 11 2007, 11:38 AM
infested_ysy
post Jul 11 2007, 11:52 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(amacharu @ Jul 11 2007, 08:41 AM)
Finished downloading it and

Here, have a translation list for what they're saying, if you don't know moonspeak:
http://www.darkmirage.com/2007/01/02/the-p...sochistic-self/

And if you enjoyed that, have moar:

"Oniichan"
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TTVKP351
Features 12 different voice actresses saying the word "Oniichan" in differnt voice intonations. Cut out the ones where the loli's angry and impatient, followed with neutral tone, then depressed tone, set it as ring tone, use it, and receive massive WTF stares in public, while being labelled as a freak at the same time. Profit!

edit: say, anyone wants 告白(confessions) CD too, while we're at it? 13 voice actresses in different intonations (from imouto to pop idol to rich slut to generic high school females) saying different lines of confessions.

ninja edit for HUEG picture

This post has been edited by infested_ysy: Jul 11 2007, 12:10 PM

7 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0907sec    4.31    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 14th November 2018 - 07:46 PM