4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Complicated relationship with a Christian girl

views

SUStalentrecruiter
post Nov 3 2019, 11:57 PM, updated 5y ago

Getting Started
105 posts

Treat me good, then ask me to go to church, try to convert me. I wonder why in the beginning it's because of that she approach me. Now it's getting complicated, anyone want to share experiences?
wailam
post Nov 4 2019, 12:28 AM

Apa benda ini?
950 posts

mcam lain jer cerita ni
yewyeah
post Nov 4 2019, 12:28 AM

21 posts

some Christian girl is ok,some hardcore one die die want to convert you. For those hardcore one,they choose god anytime than choosing you. if she still trying to convert you after you reject it. you know the answer. try sit down and discuss with her about your ownfeeling regarding this issue. get the respond and reply from her side first then only make the decision.not terpaksa masuk christian dulu then only can prove love her more.she need to understand your feeling too.
hft
post Nov 4 2019, 12:30 AM

Regular
1,081 posts

QUOTE(talentrecruiter @ Nov 3 2019, 11:57 PM)
Treat me good, then ask me to go to church, try to convert me. I wonder why in the beginning it's because of that she approach me. Now it's getting complicated, anyone want to share experiences?
She want you or just to convert you?
LarryPizzaGuy
post Nov 4 2019, 12:38 AM

/k 20k Club (Verified)
879 posts

Just so you know...

Some Christian Church that I've encountered have this stupid rule..

Must bring 1 non-Christian friend to church per week.

Must convert at least 1 non-Christian friend per month.

---

If they've failed to achieve those stupid numbers.. they have failed God..

Why?

Because they've failed to provide salvation to those non-Christian; those non-Christians will GO TO HELL; unless they convert into Christianity and believe in Jesus Christ/Holy Spirit/God to save their soul.

---

True story.

GET OUT NOW.
SUStalentrecruiter
post Nov 4 2019, 12:39 AM

Getting Started
105 posts

QUOTE(yewyeah @ Nov 4 2019, 12:28 AM)
some Christian girl is ok,some  hardcore one die die want to convert you. For those hardcore one,they choose god anytime than choosing you. if she still trying to convert you after you reject it. you know the answer. try sit down and discuss with her about your ownfeeling regarding this issue. get the respond and reply from her side first then only make the decision.not terpaksa masuk christian dulu then only can prove love her more.she need to understand your feeling too.
some Christian girl is ok <-- where u get this from? I thought majority hardcore?
SUStalentrecruiter
post Nov 4 2019, 12:40 AM

Getting Started
105 posts

QUOTE(hft @ Nov 4 2019, 12:30 AM)
idk, but according to my friends around, dun even think to start anything if you're not a convert
yewyeah
post Nov 4 2019, 01:32 AM

21 posts

QUOTE(talentrecruiter @ Nov 4 2019, 12:39 AM)
some Christian girl is ok <-- where u get this from? I thought majority hardcore?
i personally knew few Christian girl that really chill about this religion stuff. my little sister also a Christian now while i m a buddhism myself. my sis cool je. she know once she try to influence others people or me,she will kena marah from me.not about religion but respect others people. but even you found a christian girl that doesn't mind,you still need to face her parents that maybe are hardcore christian.
SUStalentrecruiter
post Nov 4 2019, 01:59 AM

Getting Started
105 posts

QUOTE(yewyeah @ Nov 4 2019, 01:32 AM)
i personally knew few Christian girl that really chill about this religion stuff. my little sister also a Christian now while i m a buddhism myself. my sis cool je. she know once she try to influence others people or me,she will kena marah from me.not about religion but respect others people. but even you found a christian girl that doesn't mind,you still need to face her parents that maybe are hardcore christian.
Your sister religion proof that he's might not been living a Christian life. Cool jer? Liberal kind?
ymc2303
post Nov 4 2019, 06:22 AM

On my way
592 posts

but then no one force you to go or to join.
is she your gf or she just jio you go but you think too much and make things go complicated?
kl920930
post Nov 4 2019, 09:56 AM

mr. minibosskl
1,221 posts

QUOTE(hft @ Nov 4 2019, 12:30 AM)
I think she needs to consider about her priorities first shakehead.gif
kl920930
post Nov 4 2019, 09:58 AM

mr. minibosskl
1,221 posts

QUOTE(LarryPizzaGuy @ Nov 4 2019, 12:38 AM)
Just so you know...

Some Christian Church that I've encountered have this stupid rule..

Must bring 1 non-Christian friend to church per week.

Must convert at least 1 non-Christian friend per month.

---

If they've failed to achieve those stupid numbers.. they have failed God..

Why?

Because they've failed to provide salvation to those non-Christian; those non-Christians will GO TO HELL; unless they convert into Christianity and believe in Jesus Christ/Holy Spirit/God to save their soul.

---

True story.

GET OUT NOW.
sound like macam main paksa humans join je.. I thought everybody has the freedom to join whatever religion doh.gif
chiahau
post Nov 4 2019, 11:41 AM

Fatthau StalKer
All Stars
14,074 posts

Sounds like my ex, you're probably dating her / her family laugh.gif

On a serious note, it's common that they want to convert you to be part of their thing so that they can "achieve" some form of satisfaction in this life or whatever.

deyamato
post Nov 4 2019, 11:45 AM

Casual
418 posts

I date with christan girl before since 5 years ago, when she knew i go for her and her requirement told me that i have to convert to christian otherwise dont even think about relationship. lol.
otai_g
post Nov 4 2019, 11:49 AM

On my way
622 posts

so, what is your current religion?

go to church not suppose u must convert.

how about deals win-win situation.

say today u will follow her to church, tonight she must follow u to hotel.

ok or not?
Yggdrasil
post Nov 4 2019, 12:50 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,208 posts

Many people who comment here are probably not Christians nor do they know what's going on.

In the Bible, Paul (an important figure in Christianity) wrote to the Corinthian church telling its members not to be 'unequally yoked' with unbelievers.

Protestants say this is a command from God so cannot disobey. Catholics say it's only a command because that time, there were many Pagan religions and one could be easily influenced to deconvert from Christianity. Some Protestants say it's ok to marry unbeliever but it is dangerous and not good especially when trying to raise children in the faith.

If she's a Protestant Mormon, then she probably flirt to convert haha.

Anyways, in the Bible, men is supposed to be the head of the household and women are supposed to submit to them. Hence, men are supposed to be their spiritual leader e.g. lead them in prayer etc. If you're non-Christian, how are you supposed to fulfill these?

If you don't intend to convert, don't get into a relationship with her. P.S. flirt to convert is actually frowned upon unless you're Mormon. Ironically, if a Christian man brings an unbelieving woman to Christ and she eventually marries him, it's usually positive. At least from what I observed.
LarryPizzaGuy
post Nov 4 2019, 12:56 PM

/k 20k Club (Verified)
879 posts

QUOTE(kl920930 @ Nov 4 2019, 09:58 AM)
sound like macam main paksa humans join je.. I thought everybody has the freedom to join whatever religion  doh.gif
If a Christian firmly believes that everybody (non-Christians) is going to hell, this maybe include their love ones, family, close friends; this would further motivates them into "saving" the people who are close to them.

Thus.... further motivated by their "monthly quota" imposed by their church...

This... becomes... a vicious cycle... doh.gif
youngblood29us
post Nov 4 2019, 01:03 PM

On my way
533 posts

Eh.. I know many Christians never really forced their spouse to convert.. They got married and continued their existing religion..

christ14
post Nov 4 2019, 01:07 PM

Regular
1,503 posts

QUOTE(yewyeah @ Nov 4 2019, 01:32 AM)
then apalagi intro sis la
Yggdrasil
post Nov 4 2019, 01:19 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,208 posts

QUOTE(youngblood29us @ Nov 4 2019, 01:03 PM)
Eh.. I know many Christians never really forced their spouse to convert.. They got married and continued their existing religion..
From what I see, usually Christian women try to find Christian men and they very picky/choosy.
Suddenly when they reaching 30s, they realise their time expiring.
Some choose to remain single but some die die must marry, so they resort to men from other beliefs.
But it depends on how they take their faith seriously.

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0164sec    0.39    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:59 PM