CIBAI DIABLO 4 IS FINALLY FUN
Need to play season 4 to be fun? I played at launch. Never bother to level max
exsea
post Yesterday, 09:24 AM

On my way
630 posts

QUOTE(kopiride @ May 23 2024, 08:44 AM)
Need to play season 4 to be fun? I played at launch. Never bother to level max
i played at launch, the game was decent but for an arpg lover, its not good enough

d4 bad.

s4 the devs actually started to listen and change the game itemization significantly. the game is much more fun now. i went from d4 bad to fuck i m addicted.

if you already own the game, you really should try it.

some major improvements

1. aspects no longer need to be refarmed. if you get a higher rolled aspect, extracting it updates your codex permanently. so if you have max roll in your codex you can easily slap that max roll onto any relevant gear without needing to refarm the aspect

2. itemization, you can now temper items which are something like semi targeted rolls. affixes pool has been reduced so that you are more likely to get useful mods most of the time. "high tier" affixes can roll on item drops which are much more powerful than anything you can craft.

3. horses mounting/cooldowns seem faster. you can now sprint on horse in town.

there are others but just "trust me bro" go and try it now. its real good.

you dont even need to play in s4 tbh, this is a rework that applies to the entire game so that even if you're in eternal you get all those benefits but i would suggest trying s4 as you do gain cosmetics for releveling a new character.
moodswingfella
post Yesterday, 09:49 AM

Casual
364 posts

Its better now. U can also farm resplendant spark to craft Shako. No nid to do 400+ duriel run to get one.
kopiride
post Yesterday, 10:09 AM

Enthusiast
702 posts

QUOTE(exsea @ May 23 2024, 09:24 AM)
i played at launch, the game was decent but for an arpg lover, its not good enough

d4 bad.

s4 the devs actually started to listen and change the game itemization significantly. the game is much more fun now. i went from d4 bad to fuck i m addicted.

some major improvements

1. aspects no longer need to be refarmed. if you get a higher rolled aspect, extracting it updates your codex permanently. so if you have max roll in your codex you can easily slap that max roll onto any relevant gear without needing to refarm the aspect

2. itemization, you can now temper items which are something like semi targeted rolls. affixes pool has been reduced so that you are more likely to get useful mods most of the time. "high tier" affixes can roll on item drops which are much more powerful than anything you can craft.

you dont even need to play in s4 tbh, this is a rework that applies to the entire game so that even if you're in eternal you get all those benefits but i would suggest trying s4 as you do gain cosmetics for releveling a new character.
Thanks. I will surely hop in to try out again. I did read quite a few positive review.

Ya asepect is one problem I had to keep those damn items.
How about item storage? I was trying quite a few builds and don't have enough storage for them.

Maybe after the aspects rework I will have space.
exsea
post Yesterday, 11:38 AM

On my way
630 posts

QUOTE(kopiride @ May 23 2024, 10:09 AM)
Thanks. I will surely hop in to try out again. I did read quite a few positive review.

How about item storage? I was trying quite a few builds and don't have enough storage for them.

due to the aspect rework u definitely suddenly have A LOT of space

also for jewels, they drop as the very base jewels. these base jewels are kept in a separate inventory space that doesnt interfere with your regular ones.

only crafted jewels take up space (the ones that you merged).

if you're low on space or dont want to keep the "mid" tier jewels, you could use the jeweller to break it back into its base jewels which automatically goes into your jewel storage.

4 stashes seem enough for now.
memphiz_zero88
post Yesterday, 11:41 AM

My stars has gone. T_T
Group Icon
Staff
2,255 posts

QUOTE(kopiride @ May 23 2024, 10:09 AM)

since now no need to spare space for aspect that you extracted, yeah more space for storage. only items i put into storage is tier 1 potions and boss mats.
memphiz_zero88
post Yesterday, 11:44 AM

My stars has gone. T_T
Group Icon
Staff
2,255 posts

QUOTE(exsea @ May 23 2024, 09:24 AM)

d4 bad.

some major improvements

want to add. now no need to bother checking the yellow items as it only has 2 affixes instead of 3 previously. so no need to save and put aspect on them.

20 Pages « < 18 19 20Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0140sec    0.29    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th May 2024 - 12:10 PM