Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> MSI Optix MAG321CQR Monitor Review, personal review for shoutout event

views

TSrainnielynnz P
post Oct 30 2019, 10:11 PM, updated 2 months ago

Probation
1 posts

user posted image

This monitor is surprisingly good. Although it's my first gaming monitor but i think its overall quite nice to have and its kinda cool to because its WQHD with 144hz , curved monitor with 1ms response time. The only thing i think its missing its the G-Sync technology but it has Freesync and it is also G-sync compatible but sometimes it will have some minor issues with the detection with freesync on. But since this monitor is now on sale for RM1900 so i have no complain compared to G-sync monitors that need RM2500 at least.

The OSD App is kinda comfortable and easy to use for people who love to do stuffs with their monitor no only for gaming but also for multi tasking where you can split your screens with the app and settings provided.

Only thing i think that is missing is a good panel for the latest type-C which is included in the better version but i think converters are sure available, just that if its included it would be more awesome.

last but not least i would recommend people who are searching for gaming monitors who wan something around the mid range. Bravo MSI for making this monitor!

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0293sec    1.62    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 8th December 2019 - 11:09 AM