> Taman Tun Bangalow/Semi-D viewing, View results and advice appreciated

TSsimplylegendary
post Oct 30 2019, 09:47 AM, updated 5y ago

270 posts

As I am searching for a place for my parents, I've gone to Cyberjaya and recently went to view in TTDI. It's a nice neighborhood with nearby mountains for climbing, educated group also, and many well-to-do people staying there. As my budget is approximately 3M ringgit. I've taken a look at few units:

Jalan Rahim Kijai
I visited a nice fully reno two storey semi D, the land size is about 5700 SF and build up about 4500. Well maintained and asking ~3.9M. This street has bungalow and Semi-D lined up, some with private security guards. However the taman guard house is quite make shift and I feel that people can sometimes can in and out too, maybe I am wrong. Not sure.

Jalan Rahim Kijai / Jalan Amminuddin Baki
A semi D in Jalan Rahim Kijai facing Amminuddin Baki. LA 3600 SF and BU 4600 SF. Fully reno. ~ 3.2M.

Lorong Zaaba
Two storey semi D also. Land size about 3600 SF and build up is 3600 too. Not so well maintained and needs major renovation. ~2.75M. There is no security guard post.

Jalan Leong Yew Loh
Two storey linked. Mosque nearby and split level, guarded. Not considering. ~3.2M

I am not super familiar with TTDI even though it's a frequented area, any advice appreciated! smile.gif

TSsimplylegendary
post Oct 31 2019, 01:52 PM

270 posts

Separately, I think Tropicana area might be a good location too, but maybe will be even more pricey.
Chisinlouz
post Nov 14 2019, 03:36 AM

820 posts

Hi there.

Im a registered property agent doing TTDI and PJ. Im Michael Leong.

You are buying for own stay, specifically parent. Security is important to you.

Rahim Kajai, Amminudin Baki.
-public does go into the area as there are school inside; still utilise it as public road despite being guarded. Security probably tighten up at night.

Lorong Zaaba
-open area. Not fulfill your requirement

Jln Leong Yew Loh
-main road. Unnecessary exposure even if is guarded.

Tropicana
-Yes is pricey. Security wise is different than units u mentioned. Going to Tropicana, we are closer to Ara Dsara which also is a good area. However shall stay at what you are looking for as of now first.

If you need some ideas, drop me a message or call.
017 690 5668.
TSsimplylegendary
post Nov 15 2019, 09:50 AM

270 posts

QUOTE(Chisinlouz @ Nov 14 2019, 03:36 AM)

Tropicana
-Yes is pricey. Security wise is different than units u mentioned. Going to Tropicana, we are closer to Ara Dsara which also is a good area. However shall stay at what you are looking for as of now first.

So Tropicana's security is the best. Do you have any links, pricing reference or photos.

5p3ak
post Nov 25 2019, 08:59 PM

CPE, FIG Certified Gymnastics Coach
5,648 posts

Try Jalan Athinahapan/Changkat Datuk Sulaiman area

0.0102sec    0.48    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:24 PM