Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Protecting against and dealing with ransomware

views

TSSystem Error Message
post Oct 25 2019, 01:01 AM, updated 5y ago

Regular
1,781 posts

I wrote a guide, not yet prettied on how to deal with ransomware, could use some comments or constructive criticism.

https://system-error-message.com/index.php/...ith-ransomware/

Will pretty it up later when i have time.

Apparently no one from what i have google searched has mentioned quite a lot of methods mentioned in my article.
cassian948
post Oct 25 2019, 01:14 AM

Enthusiast
889 posts

You code the HTML yourself, but the text size and colour are plain, at least use an H4 as a header, so it can easily be differentiated with the context.

And if something is clickable, make it obvious like changes of cursor type or colour changing on mouse hover.
TSSystem Error Message
post Oct 25 2019, 01:27 AM

Regular
1,781 posts

QUOTE(cassian948 @ Oct 25 2019, 01:14 AM)
You code the HTML yourself, but the text size and colour are plain, at least use an H4 as a header, so it can easily be differentiated with the context.

And if something is clickable, make it obvious like changes of cursor type or colour changing on mouse hover.
i know i dont have the time to add all that, just writing the article itself took long that the first step i took was to at least make it an expandable list otherwise it would require a lot of scrolling, but i'll come back to make that article pretty when i have time next week.
dotterelback P
post Feb 13 2020, 05:00 PM

Probation
3 posts

nowdays these type of guides are valuable, thanks for creating
vanpersie91
post Feb 13 2020, 05:02 PM

Regular-ly posting shits and stuffs
1,478 posts

background use simple wallpaper sudahlah...too fancy cant even read the content.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0123sec    0.41    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:41 PM