Mazda 6
System Error Message
post Oct 24 2019, 05:21 PM

Regular
1,679 posts

QUOTE(rcracer @ Oct 24 2019, 02:37 PM)
company,money, go for the best

Mazda 6
not quite. Company money means that they are just getting it for you cheaper, or with better discount. You still do pay for it yourself, just in a cheaper way. All 3 cars listed are really good, neither is best, and are pretty different for what you want. Mazda 6 seems small though but is efficient.

If its company money cannot simply transfer to you. If the company is buying to loan to you but still company property is different case. Remember that the company is a business too, buying continental even for company owned car means the company will have less profit to pay others with or offer a better price for their products Even if the company has a lot of money and pays a lot to their shareholders, but some shareholders will not be happy receiving less money.

If company buys then transfers to you can be flagged as fraud for a new car. If transfer to you after 5 years as a means of asset disposal then it would be accepted. If company buying for you but you own the car, that just means its to help you obtain it cheaper, you still pay for it, thats why its important to pick the best for your use case rather than best, because mazda, honda and toyota are good in different areas. Honda is rated no 1 in engines and better safety than the other 2. Toyota goes for reliability overall, so things dont need replacing as much as the other 2 brands. Mazda goes for drivability.

Asking for the best is a misnomer, i could say why get a continental car, why not just get a helicopter? Same with what i say for routers, they said best router so i said the cisco blade routers used in T1 internet exchanges.

This post has been edited by System Error Message: Oct 24 2019, 05:22 PM
cawl
post Oct 24 2019, 05:25 PM

41 posts

mazda 6
rcracer
post Oct 24 2019, 05:41 PM

?????
3,561 posts

QUOTE(System Error Message @ Oct 24 2019, 05:21 PM)
not quite. Company money means that they are just getting it for you cheaper, or with better discount. You still do pay for it yourself, just in a cheaper way. All 3 cars listed are really good, neither is best, and are pretty different for what you want. Mazda 6 seems small though but is efficient.

If its company money cannot simply transfer to you. If the company is buying to loan to you but still company property is different case. Remember that the company is a business too, buying continental even for company owned car means the company will have less profit to pay others with or offer a better price for their products Even if the company has a lot of money and pays a lot to their shareholders, but some shareholders will not be happy receiving less money.

If company buys then transfers to you can be flagged as fraud for a new car. If transfer to you after 5 years as a means of asset disposal then it would be accepted. If company buying for you but you own the car, that just means its to help you obtain it cheaper, you still pay for it, thats why its important to pick the best for your use case rather than best, because mazda, honda and toyota are good in different areas. Honda is rated no 1 in engines and better safety than the other 2. Toyota goes for reliability overall, so things dont need replacing as much as the other 2 brands. Mazda goes for drivability.

Asking for the best is a misnomer, i could say why get a continental car, why not just get a helicopter? Same with what i say for routers, they said best router so i said the cisco blade routers used in T1 internet exchanges.
chill la, you think people who qualify for car allowances are junior staff ?
System Error Message
post Oct 24 2019, 05:50 PM

Regular
1,679 posts

QUOTE(rcracer @ Oct 24 2019, 05:41 PM)
chill la, you think people who qualify for car allowances are junior staff ?
that does not mean to spend that money into a high priced car you dont need that will be very expensive to maintain or be a headache later on, as investing and also investing in your kids are important.

And that also depends on the company. Some companies will do the same for junior staff up to a limit.

I think the TS is making a good choice with that list and not going for continental or any extravagant car.

1 business who bought a mercedes for business (image and stuff for VIPs), regretted it, and this isnt even for staff, just to ferry VIPs around.

Still, what im saying is, no such thing as best, only best for specific.
Quazacolt
post Oct 24 2019, 06:25 PM

Riding couple
3,204 posts

QUOTE(yenlaytan123 @ Oct 23 2019, 05:40 PM)
Hi, thanks for replying.

1. i prefer Sedan, 2nd choice will be SUV
2. D-Segment Size as i am going to use it as a Family Car
3. Mostly city drive, occasionally long distance
4. Sporty i guess?
Sedan
Subaru WRX
Subaru legacy
Mazda 6

SUV
Subaru XV
Toyota CHR
Honda CR-V
Mazda CX-5 Diesel or 2.5 petrol
Proton X70
(You can see where the world is heading, shitty SUV lol)
naqib0307
post Oct 24 2019, 06:41 PM

On my way
602 posts

Mazda 6

But with flash flood/heavy rain in Malaysian on certain months. SUV should be considered now.
jasonlim
post Oct 24 2019, 11:05 PM

Bunga(R)
3,382 posts

Mazda 6 2.5
No doubt on that

This post has been edited by jasonlim: Oct 24 2019, 11:05 PM
System Error Message
post Oct 24 2019, 11:07 PM

Regular
1,679 posts

QUOTE(naqib0307 @ Oct 24 2019, 06:41 PM)
Mazda 6

But with flash flood/heavy rain in Malaysian on certain months. SUV should be considered now.
why would you recommend a SUV over a sedan for slippery situations? sedan has lower center of gravity. Infact i've not seen a SUV in rallying, most of them are either sedans or compact or some weird unique thing.
DS51
post Oct 24 2019, 11:52 PM

Getting Started
92 posts

Subaru levorg 2.0 turbo. 300hp yo.

D segment sedan just can see tailight je. Lel.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
BillCollector
post Oct 25 2019, 01:17 AM

Casual
443 posts

QUOTE(yenlaytan123 @ Oct 23 2019, 05:30 PM)
i am planning to buy a car in Jan 2020 and my company are going to sponsor the down payment, insurance and monthly instalment up to RM2k as long as i am still working with them.

So my question is, what car should i buy?

1. Mazda6 2.5
2. Toyota Camry 2.5
3. Accord 1.5T
4. Others
i am not familiar with cars, any sifu here can give me any constructive insight? thanks in advance.
I am guessing the d/p is 10% and term is 7 years.

If that is the case, none of the cars you mentioned can be had for RM2,000 monthly.

Unless you are planning to top up the difference then you should look at 1 car segment below.
naqib0307
post Oct 25 2019, 08:01 AM

On my way
602 posts

QUOTE(System Error Message @ Oct 24 2019, 11:07 PM)
why would you recommend a SUV over a sedan for slippery situations? sedan has lower center of gravity. Infact i've not seen a SUV in rallying, most of them are either sedans or compact or some weird unique thing.
Can you read also i mentioned about flash flood? Suv have higher ground clearance.
Desmune97
post Oct 25 2019, 08:04 AM

Getting Started
157 posts

Recon 2012 GTR.......
matrix88
post Oct 25 2019, 08:05 AM

Regular
1,139 posts

TS, 2K can cover for those car's monthly repayment?
TSyenlaytan123
post Oct 25 2019, 10:59 AM

37 posts

QUOTE(matrix88 @ Oct 25 2019, 08:05 AM)
TS, 2K can cover for those car's monthly repayment?
Im planning to top up abit not more than rm1k
buffa
post Oct 25 2019, 11:09 AM

Getting Started
208 posts

I drive mazda, i like it. Toyota also not bad.
Mazda 6 > camry > accord.
System Error Message
post Oct 25 2019, 03:02 PM

Regular
1,679 posts

QUOTE(naqib0307 @ Oct 25 2019, 08:01 AM)
Can you read also i mentioned about flash flood? Suv have higher ground clearance.
by inches!, thats not going to help especially since many homes usually have a slight incline for parking and you can also park if in high rise off the ground, but if you park underground would make no difference.

When you have a lot of water, if it already passes through the radiator doesnt matter SUV or not will still be bad for it since at that height its already high, in which case if ground clearance is what you're after, theres always the pickup trucks. Its not like a SUv has that much higher ground clearance than say a practical road focused sedan which also would not be lowered, whereas a pickup truck would have a lot lot higher ground clearance and the design to go through them, with some having external breathers for the engines.
vinnyming
post Oct 25 2019, 03:43 PM

Getting Started
67 posts

Senang, pergi test drive, feel the ride, pastu sure boleh pilih
System Error Message
post Oct 25 2019, 10:49 PM

Regular
1,679 posts

QUOTE(vinnyming @ Oct 25 2019, 03:43 PM)
Senang, pergi test drive, feel the ride, pastu sure boleh pilih
better yet, buy all 3.

When you cant decide, get all whistling.gif
danielisme
post Oct 26 2019, 12:38 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,086 posts

C class

3 Pages < 1 2 3 >Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0441sec    0.61    6 queries    GZIP Disabled