Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Buying Puchong Bungalow, Advice and sugggestions

views

TSsimplylegendary
post Oct 19 2019, 10:56 PM, updated 5y ago

Getting Started
270 posts

Hi,

Malaysian abroad here. I recently made a trip back home to see if there's a house to buy for my parents. Cyberjaya has always been my favorite due to the scenic lakes and quieter surrounding but after viewing that area I opted to not choose Cyberjaya as my parents commented that it is too out of the way, and they prefer a neighborhood that is more lively, hence I am now looking at Puchong.

Is there any recommendation for bungalow houses old or new priced around 2M Ringgit in Puchong area that maybe someone would recommend? Thanks!

I will also do my survey and post some survey results. I posted my Cyberjaya survey here in case anyone is interested. https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=4826243&hl=

Advice and suggestions about Puchong bungalow welcomed!
TSsimplylegendary
post Oct 23 2019, 08:03 AM

Getting Started
270 posts

Another way of asking is what are the bungalow Taman in Puchong, thanks!
chamelion
post Oct 23 2019, 08:06 AM

Back to Bricking
2,751 posts

Qaseh and Anggun in bandar Kinrara area.

SUSNed_Fromthenorth
post Oct 23 2019, 09:19 AM

Tezos till you Bezos
640 posts

Zero lot bungalow in Kota kemuning about 2.3m
netken
post Oct 23 2019, 09:29 AM

Regular
1,224 posts

QUOTE(chamelion @ Oct 23 2019, 08:06 AM)
+1 for Anggun ...
TSsimplylegendary
post Oct 24 2019, 08:30 AM

Getting Started
270 posts

Thanks guys, appreciate!

On a different note, how about more central Puchong, near IOI Mall, is there bungalow lots that are that range 2-3M?
Snoy
post Oct 24 2019, 09:20 AM

~SIMPLE~
1,199 posts

QUOTE(simplylegendary @ Oct 24 2019, 08:30 AM)
Thanks guys, appreciate!

On a different note, how about more central Puchong, near IOI Mall, is there bungalow lots that are that range 2-3M?
Don't think you can get a nice condition bungalow within 2-3M budget in central Puchong.
If you can settle down with Semi-D, SkyVille or Puteri 12 are nice.
The Semi-D there is as big as those newly launched bungalow.

Kinrara is a little less lively but nearer to KL which makes the house price comparable to central Puchong.
Southern Puchong (before Bukit Puchong toll) is more lively than Kinrara but less than central, deeper inside but house price is just right for your Bungalow budget.

yslim_1
post Oct 25 2019, 09:44 AM

6 posts

May I suggest Kota Kemuning, a neighborhood that is lively which your parents might be interested. It has a huge lake garden. It is not far from Puchong

I have contact of an expatriate couple who are looking to sell their bungalow around RM2.5m. If you are interested you may PM me and I will try to arrange for viewing. Good luck!

cheeliew
post Oct 25 2019, 10:49 AM

Getting Started
56 posts

QUOTE(chamelion @ Oct 23 2019, 08:06 AM)
+1. Chinta in Bandar Kinrara as well

sameday
post Oct 25 2019, 10:56 AM

Getting Started
212 posts

QUOTE(simplylegendary @ Oct 19 2019, 10:56 PM)
Hi,

Malaysian abroad here. I recently made a trip back home to see if there's a house to buy for my parents. Cyberjaya has always been my favorite due to the scenic lakes and quieter surrounding but after viewing that area I opted to not choose Cyberjaya as my parents commented that it is too out of the way, and they prefer a neighborhood that is more lively, hence I am now looking at Puchong.

Is there any recommendation for bungalow houses old or new priced around 2M Ringgit in Puchong area that maybe someone would recommend? Thanks!

I will also do my survey and post some survey results. I posted my Cyberjaya survey here in case anyone is interested. https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=4826243&hl=

rm 2M is a bit hard for Bungalow, or even semi in more lively place to stay. Bandar puteri is a good place,
you can search from property site for Semi D, which i assume it will fit your budget , instead of bungalow.

Place with Semi - Puteri 8, Puteri 9 and Puteri 11, Puteri 12, all are good place to stay.
Or you can call up ioi property, they still hv 1 left 10,000 sft land size / build up 4800 sft semi D, something around RM 3 mil, they may let go.
in puteri 11.

need some touch up though it is still not sold.

Else, it will be Bandar Kinrara - you can look for sub sale in mahsing kinrara residence, leasehold or chinta/qaseh by I/P (not setia)
all this are good places. i hv all friends staying in all the above places i mentioned, each of them are happy with it.

This post has been edited by sameday: Oct 25 2019, 10:59 AM
woolei
post Oct 25 2019, 01:29 PM

Regular
1,697 posts

QUOTE(simplylegendary @ Oct 19 2019, 10:56 PM)
Hi,

why bungalow? blink.gif

if i am a old folk, i would prefer to live at those place that more convenient and sociable.

puchong old folk recommended hotspot
-Taman Wawasan Pasar Pagi
-Puchong Jaya Pasar Pagi
-IOI Mall (for aircon)
-Taman Wawasan reaction park (jogging)
-Taman Wawasan Hill Jungle Trekking (for social and fresh air)
-Bandar Puteri,wawasan,puchongjaya Commercial shoplot (makan)

if your parent is not those luxury living style people, i recommend u look for those old apartment/condo near wawasan or puchong jaya, because alot of old folk Friends to hang out with them.

for me, if i buy a bungalow, but my parent unable to make any friends due to it low density, haolian rich people, far from everywhere. it really no point.
buy a apartment with stair, force them walk up and down is good for health.
NewMomKelly
post Oct 28 2019, 09:39 PM

Getting Started
76 posts

Recommend Bandar Puteri Puchong , Puteri 12 is good
danielmckey
post Oct 28 2019, 09:46 PM

Enthusiast
954 posts

Banglo is for those love to lonely and nothing else matter. Normally suite for those celebrity. is that really need for your parent to be lonely for their rest of their life. Or still need some friendly neighborhood to talk with?
mini orchard
post Oct 29 2019, 10:46 AM

10k Club
All Stars
13,913 posts

QUOTE(danielmckey @ Oct 28 2019, 09:46 PM)
Banglo is for those love to lonely and nothing else matter. Normally suite for those celebrity. is that really need for your parent to be lonely for their rest of their life. Or still need some friendly neighborhood to talk with?
Not bad equation thou ... I like.

Staying in bungalow = celebrity.

TSsimplylegendary
post Oct 30 2019, 08:22 AM

Getting Started
270 posts

QUOTE(NewMomKelly @ Oct 28 2019, 09:39 PM)
Recommend Bandar Puteri Puchong , Puteri 12 is good
Thanks, I have always wanted to take a look at a place near Bandar Puteri.
TSsimplylegendary
post Oct 30 2019, 08:24 AM

Getting Started
270 posts

QUOTE(sameday @ Oct 25 2019, 10:56 AM)
rm 2M is a bit hard for Bungalow, or even semi in more lively place to stay. Bandar puteri is a good place,
you can search from property site for Semi D, which i assume it will fit your budget , instead of bungalow.

Place with Semi - Puteri 8, Puteri 9 and Puteri 11, Puteri 12, all are good place to stay.
Or you can call up ioi property, they still hv 1 left  10,000 sft land size / build up 4800 sft semi D, something around RM 3 mil, they may let go.
in puteri 11.

need some touch up though it is still not sold.
Else, it will be Bandar Kinrara - you can look for sub sale in mahsing kinrara residence, leasehold or chinta/qaseh by I/P (not setia)
all this are good places.  i hv all friends staying in all the above places i mentioned, each of them are happy with it.
Hi thanks! Appreciate this info. I guess you are very informed, even knows that IOI has a unit left themselves.
TSsimplylegendary
post Oct 30 2019, 08:25 AM

Getting Started
270 posts

QUOTE(Snoy @ Oct 24 2019, 09:20 AM)
Don't think you can get a nice condition bungalow within 2-3M budget in central Puchong.
If you can settle down with Semi-D, SkyVille or Puteri 12 are nice.
The Semi-D there is as big as those newly launched bungalow.

Kinrara is a little less lively but nearer to KL which makes the house price comparable to central Puchong.
Southern Puchong (before Bukit Puchong toll) is more lively than Kinrara but less than central, deeper inside but house price is just right for your Bungalow budget.
Yeah, the more southern areas, before the toll seems quite peaceful too. I will take that into consideration. Thanks!

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0146sec    0.24    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:24 AM