Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

RHBNow to top up "Playstation credits"?

views

TSJust Another Malaysian
post Oct 16 2019, 11:30 PM, updated 5y ago

28 posts

So my Ps Plus subscription ran out, and that means I can't access any of the games that I got as part of the membership. Although I find it stupid that you can't play the games that you basically "paid" for it's a small matter. Problem is my debit card was issued before I was 18, so I can't make payments with the debit card they issued me, but I can do online banking, problem is I can't make payments from the store.playstation.com.my site with online banking but the RHBNow app has a top up option and under "Reload Game Credits" there's" Playstation Network". They ask for your recipient name, phone number and amount. Anyone ever tried it before?
junclj
post Oct 17 2019, 05:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,297 posts

So you are already over 18 years old now? Why don't just go apply another debit card from other bank? Such like Maybank or Public Bank.

Last time I did apply Public Bank PB Visa Debit Electron. Now maybe linked to bank account already. You may try to apply a new bank account in another bank and apply for debit card too.

However, I do not need these kind of debit cards because I already have credit cards.

You can also try another method, buy PS top-up wallet card then use the redeem code to in the PS Store. You also can buy the 12-month PS Plus from third party sellers. Try in Shopee or Lazada.

I give you a link
https://shopee.com.my/Playstation-Plus-PS-P...9281.6401522506

This post has been edited by junclj: Oct 17 2019, 05:16 PM

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0119sec    0.30    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:36 PM