Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

ps4 broken disc

views

TSbudak_44
post Oct 16 2019, 02:22 PM, updated 5y ago

Getting Started
81 posts

hi can anyone enlighten me can we continue our game with new bluray disc?the old disc got broken and and i buy the new one..the game can continue where i left off..no?if cannot i want to buy a new game..ps4 pro
kausar
post Oct 16 2019, 02:25 PM

On my way
604 posts

can if same region
TSbudak_44
post Oct 16 2019, 02:28 PM

Getting Started
81 posts

QUOTE(kausar @ Oct 16 2019, 02:25 PM)
can if same region
wokey..tqvm..any group fb that i can go to looks for a cheap used or new ps4 disc?
even_steven
post Oct 16 2019, 02:37 PM

Perut Jauh Kedepan (PJK)
634 posts

QUOTE(budak_44 @ Oct 16 2019, 02:28 PM)
wokey..tqvm..any group fb that i can go to looks for a cheap  used or new ps4 disc?
What game are you looking for?

TSbudak_44
post Oct 16 2019, 03:06 PM

Getting Started
81 posts

QUOTE(even_steven @ Oct 16 2019, 02:37 PM)
What game are you looking for?
god of war,u seller?any good rpg games like god of war,spiderman u can rekomen?not into fps games..pening..
even_steven
post Oct 16 2019, 03:16 PM

Perut Jauh Kedepan (PJK)
634 posts

QUOTE(budak_44 @ Oct 16 2019, 03:06 PM)
god of war,u seller?any good rpg games like god of war,spiderman u can rekomen?not into fps games..pening..
https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/3000368

One of the best and cheapest seller around thumbup.gif thumbup.gif

Enjoy!!
junclj
post Oct 18 2019, 05:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,297 posts

QUOTE(budak_44 @ Oct 16 2019, 03:06 PM)
You want rpg types right? Monster Hunter World Iceborne, this one I recently play. Really is deep poison, I was played many kinds of rpg games including God of War & Spiderman that you mentioned. Also was played other rpg games such as Detroit become human, Persona 5.

If you like to play online game and like to fight boss with team. I can recommend you MHW Iceborne. This big expansion DLC is really a deep deep poison that I can't manage to get out of it. You can hunt and farm. You need to spend alot of time to play this game. This game actually is not just hunting monsters blindly without purposes. This game is so attractive to play because you can build up and craft yourself weapons and armors that you like. Any kind of skills that you want. That is the main purpose that push you to hunt that monsters to get more materials. Gameplay is very long, at least 400 ~ 500hr after you completed the main story.

This post has been edited by junclj: Oct 18 2019, 05:21 PM
TSbudak_44
post Oct 18 2019, 05:47 PM

Getting Started
81 posts

QUOTE(junclj @ Oct 18 2019, 05:08 PM)
You want rpg types right? Monster Hunter World Iceborne, this one I recently play. Really is deep poison, I was played many kinds of rpg games including God of War & Spiderman that you mentioned. Also was played other rpg games such as Detroit become human, Persona 5.

If you like to play online game and like to fight boss with team. I can recommend you MHW Iceborne. This big expansion DLC is really a deep deep poison that I can't manage to get out of it. You can hunt and farm. You need to spend alot of time to play this game. This game actually is not just hunting monsters blindly without purposes. This game is so attractive to play because you can build up and craft yourself weapons and armors that you like. Any kind of skills that you want. That is the main purpose that push you to hunt that monsters to get more materials. Gameplay is very long, at least 400 ~ 500hr after you completed the main story.
this MHW iceborne is like dota?u upgrade ur level n weapon to beat the never ending of monster?but in dota the battle got finish la..this type of games literally gonna take a big chunk of my times to complete..now i'm just a casual gamer..not heavy one..during my college times yes..i can finish rpg games likes assasin creed,prototypes,metro2033 under a week..i'm juz looking for a game like whenever i want to save i can save n can continue whenever i want..i dont want get poisoned like dota the last time..when u open eyes ur housemate shouting "woi create create"..want to sleep also "create create" haha..thanx for the rekomen tho
junclj
post Oct 21 2019, 05:38 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,297 posts

QUOTE(budak_44 @ Oct 18 2019, 05:47 PM)
this MHW iceborne is like dota?u upgrade ur level n weapon to beat the never ending of monster?but in dota the battle got finish la..this type of games literally gonna take a big chunk of my times to complete..now i'm just a casual gamer..not heavy one..during my college times yes..i can finish rpg games likes assasin creed,prototypes,metro2033 under a week..i'm juz looking for a game like whenever i want to save i can save n can continue whenever i want..i dont want get poisoned like dota the last time..when u open eyes ur housemate shouting "woi create create"..want to sleep also "create create" haha..thanx for the rekomen tho
A bit different but kinds like farming type game. Cannot say same like dota because dota is PvP, mhw is PvE. But every monsters that you hunt, you must treat it as a "Boss" because when you attack it, already half hour, sometimes 50 minutes times up it still not die.

So to overcome this problem, you have to craft a stronger weapons. If you found that you are too weak, then you have to farm materials from the environments, either collect materials from mining and plants or mainly is hunt the specific monsters that you want.

This game is quite famous in Japan. When you touched it, other games can no need to play already.
LegendLee
post Oct 22 2019, 12:06 PM

><3LG3|\|D
Group Icon
Elite
2,681 posts

QUOTE(junclj @ Oct 21 2019, 05:38 PM)
A bit different but kinds like farming type game. Cannot say same like dota because dota is PvP, mhw is PvE. But every monsters that you hunt, you must treat it as a "Boss" because when you attack it, already half hour, sometimes 50 minutes times up it still not die.

So to overcome this problem, you have to craft a stronger weapons. If you found that you are too weak, then you have to farm materials from the environments, either collect materials from mining and plants or mainly is hunt the specific monsters that you want.

This game is quite famous in Japan. When you touched it, other games can no need to play already.
I’m still on the fence about iceborne.
I’ve played MHW last year. Quit after beating tempered Kirin.
But to really enjoy it, quite a lot of hours is required to be put in. And that’s what causing me to hesitate to get iceborne.
junclj
post Oct 23 2019, 05:28 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,297 posts

QUOTE(LegendLee @ Oct 22 2019, 12:06 PM)
I’m still on the fence about iceborne.
I’ve played MHW last year. Quit after beating tempered Kirin.
But to really enjoy it, quite a lot of hours is required to be put in. And that’s what causing me to hesitate to get iceborne.
I got more than one year did not touch this game, after Detroit Become Human, Spider-man and God of War. After I play these 3 games, I do not play MHW anymore after that. I never expect the Iceborne DLC too, only last until the last minute then I start to place a pre-order in PS store. I even did not play their beta releases before.

I was quit MHW after I reach to around HR150. I was completed the quest "The Sapphire Star's Guidance" and makes my name turned to orange color at last time. After more than one year, I was found that I was lost many things. I didn't even know that the game previously was updated new items such like Temporal Mantle and some layered outfits. So I just start from zero again from an old MHW player. I was completed the MHW quests to get Temporal Mantle and did some of the quests that I have never done before such as Behemoth and The Witcher 3 Geralt's special quests.

Everything in Iceborne is the new beginning. After you touched Iceborne, you never go back to the previous MHW. Everythings in Iceborne are new, you have to start to play this game from a whole new Master Rank now. So there got separated MR and HR. Of course HR will still continue to level up in iceborne DLC together with MR. The Master Rank weapons and armors are much more stronger than the previous MHW advanced rank weapons and armors. Hunters are getting even stronger, if you go back to join SOS and help the HR hunters. You can easily beat that monsters within 10 minutes. There got "Guiding lands" introduced in Iceborne, so we never fear for getting fainted anymore. Everyone just join SOS or in group with friends to hunt any monsters that's you like. That place is really makes you level up very fast. So better don't waste your time to do all the investigation quests. My best suggestion is leveling in guiding lands because that place has unlimited time and unlimited faints. You can stay whole day in there just for leveling and farming for materials.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0131sec    0.27    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:51 AM