Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Using Adobe Animate to develop mobile apps, What are the disadvantages

views

TSadam_lew85
post Oct 14 2019, 12:58 PM, updated 5y ago

Enthusiast
755 posts

Hi all, is there anyone using Adobe Animate to develop mobile app? i experienced it before and using their Adobe Air service to convert all the actionscript 3.0 things to android apps.

I would like to know what are the disadvantages of using Animate to develop app? Since i am familiar with Actionscript 2.0 and 3.0. So it would be easier for me to use Animate to develop app.

Thanks guys.
Tygrarin
post Oct 30 2019, 01:42 AM

Getting Started
83 posts

It's the first time I am hearing that you need to do all that things in order to make some mobile applications with that matter anyway. Can we do something like that ? Actionscript was mainly used to program Flash as far as I know which is dead mostly everywhere for like 10 years.
TSadam_lew85
post Oct 31 2019, 09:26 AM

Enthusiast
755 posts

QUOTE(Tygrarin @ Oct 30 2019, 01:42 AM)
It's the first time I am hearing that you need to do all that things in order to make some mobile applications with that matter anyway. Can we do something like that ? Actionscript was mainly used to program Flash as far as I know which is dead mostly everywhere for like 10 years.
i knew the actionscript has been dead for long long time. But the fact is, I did use the actionscript 3.0 before to develop some mobile games and it works.

So now i would like to hear more of the disadvantage of using actionscript to develop mobile app, anyone has experience willing to share here?
southeastwind P
post Nov 5 2019, 11:33 AM

Probation
4 posts

QUOTE(Tygrarin @ Oct 30 2019, 01:42 AM)
I think the same thing.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0109sec    0.47    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:00 PM