Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Where to find store w/ vertical mouse options KL?, Mouse options for the differently abled.

views

TSladymissazira
post Oct 11 2019, 12:59 PM, updated 5y ago

6 posts

I've purchased generic vertical mouse online but they tend to be faulty after a while so looking for really good brands and stores in KL that stock them. Budget under RM300 and I'm a lefty user. Please help with suggestions!
PzGman
post Oct 12 2019, 11:00 AM

Private Pilot
800 posts

QUOTE(ladymissazira @ Oct 11 2019, 12:59 PM)
I've purchased generic vertical mouse online but they tend to be faulty after a while so looking for really good brands and stores in KL that stock them. Budget under RM300 and I'm a lefty user. Please help with suggestions!
Most shops do not stock ergonomic mice as they are considered to be a niche product, more so for lefties and the differently-abled. Your only option is to go online and pick one up from there.
Umirem
post Oct 27 2019, 06:23 PM

Getting Started
72 posts

Yes, it's probably very very specific cause it's the first time I am actually hearing about them anyway. Can we do something with that ? Retail online should be possible as well anyway cause it's quite specific devices for everything being done. Can we do that please ?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0117sec    0.35    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:01 PM