Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
129 Pages « < 99 100 101 102 103 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Arsenal Street Talk | Season 2019/20, ARS v. BOU | EPL | Arteta 1st Match!

views

max_cavalera
post Dec 16 2019, 10:12 AM

rebirth
5,408 posts

Sibuk Unai out unai out....

In the end Freddie is worst than unai.....
Rei7
post Dec 16 2019, 10:16 AM

Game, anime and headphones ❤️
1,665 posts

The board wants unexperience coach like Arteta, if rumours are right. So sit back and suffer for another few years if it happens. All this mess is thanks to them in the first place.
Seng89
post Dec 16 2019, 11:50 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,672 posts

QUOTE(max_cavalera @ Dec 16 2019, 10:12 AM)

U expect Freddie can work magic with the resources he had now ? Maibe u can be arsenal manager too.
max_cavalera
post Dec 16 2019, 11:56 AM

rebirth
5,408 posts

QUOTE(Seng89 @ Dec 16 2019, 12:50 PM)
U expect Freddie can work magic with the resources he had now ? Maibe u can be arsenal manager too.
H
Thats what i said previously...instead of witch hunting unai, look at the bigger picture...what kind of quality player he has at his disposal to turn things around or to get good result...

I been critical of Freddie just as sarcasm to show some fans here no use of sacking this mgr that manager if the squad quality is only that level...
WhyYouSoSerious
post Dec 16 2019, 12:23 PM

bruised banana
500 posts

top 10 sinking ship..
carloz28
post Dec 16 2019, 12:28 PM

Sons of Anarchy
444 posts

QUOTE(max_cavalera @ Dec 16 2019, 11:56 AM)
H
Thats what i said previously...instead of witch hunting unai, look at the bigger picture...what kind of quality player he has at his disposal to turn things around or to get good result...

I been critical of Freddie just as sarcasm to show some fans here no use of sacking this mgr that manager if the squad quality is only that level...
They are hoping for a “new manager bounce effect“ like what Everton experienced recently....Duncan Ferguson is no manager material but u can see the players responded to his clarion call

The bounce effect will slowly die a natural death as the season progresses; case in point Kenny Dalglish with Liverpool and the best current example of all; OGS with Man United

Unfortunately they couldn’t find that in Freddie... what do u expect from a CK seluar dalam model really lol

ali_xpdc
post Dec 16 2019, 12:42 PM

9 posts

QUOTE(max_cavalera @ Dec 16 2019, 10:12 AM)

Unai memang patut keluar. period.
SUSTheRant
post Dec 16 2019, 02:25 PM

On my way
688 posts

QUOTE(carloz28 @ Dec 16 2019, 12:28 PM)
They are hoping for a “new manager bounce effect“ like what Everton experienced recently....Duncan Ferguson is no manager material but u can see the players responded to his clarion call

The bounce effect will slowly die a natural death as the season progresses; case in point Kenny Dalglish with Liverpool and the best current example of all; OGS with Man United

Unfortunately they couldn’t find that in Freddie... what do u expect from a CK seluar dalam model really lol
It only shows the damage that unai has done to the players. That same group of players that should have got top 4 last season and qualify for the champions league this season. Unless you say previously there is ramsey who is unreliable anyway due to his injury record.

Miraculous how 1 person can do so much damage to a club right? You say those players are crap. But those same players could have easily gotten top 3 last season. How come suddenly they become so bad. And those players also got 6ty under wenger in very bad circumstances.

SUSTheRant
post Dec 16 2019, 02:33 PM

On my way
688 posts

QUOTE(sigheart @ Dec 16 2019, 04:11 AM)
Jangan bro, later the market value expert and his blind cultists will be replying you right, left, center.

Ozil is the lord and savior. Never forget that.
I know most football fans dun have brains but you are really special.

No one is saying that ozil should play a main role in the club. But playing him in europa or cup games or even premier league games that have already been won.

At least it would be easier to pass him on to the next seller in say china or middle east whereby it's the reputation rather then the actual football.abilities that count.

Funny how you are talking to yourself when majority of the people probably agree that ozil should be sold for something.

The idea of giving him a 4 year 350 k contract is a pretty bad one for a player who has not impressed a lot and is pretty advanced in age.
toshio14
post Dec 16 2019, 03:46 PM

Enthusiast
702 posts

So rupa2 nya Unai was let go together with all his coaching staff and Freddie has to make do with Per and a couple more youth coaches.
Apa bodoh nya yang run kelab kita ni, level tinggi bodoh depa ni.
Jekferos
post Dec 16 2019, 05:30 PM

31 posts

QUOTE(toshio14 @ Dec 16 2019, 03:46 PM)
So rupa2 nya Unai was let go together with all his coaching staff and Freddie has to make do with Per and a couple more youth coaches.
Apa bodoh nya yang run kelab kita ni, level tinggi bodoh depa ni.
yup leicester and spurs both announced their new manager within few days but our managements still dont have any idea whos gonna take over hell even freddie dont know whether he will be the caretaker until the end of the season or not. gg la like this
teikboon
post Dec 16 2019, 05:48 PM

Regular
1,384 posts

last last relegated baru nak tahu sapa nak hire
Rei7
post Dec 16 2019, 05:59 PM

1,665 posts

From the start it has been the board who fucked up. From Wenger suddenly sacked, to the appointment of Punai, and the current state the club is in now.

Even FL is asking the club to make a managerial decision now before it's too late. Slow giler.. this is what happens when you have to meet 4 people to get a job and then only you will meet with the Kroenke's for approval.
Walaoeh!
post Dec 16 2019, 06:07 PM

Casual
304 posts

QUOTE(TheRant @ Dec 16 2019, 02:25 PM)
It only shows the damage that unai has done to the players. That same group of players that should have got top 4 last season and qualify for the champions league this season. Unless you say previously there is ramsey who is unreliable anyway due to his injury record.

Miraculous how 1 person can do so much damage to a club right?  You say those players are crap.  But those same players could have easily gotten top 3 last season. How come suddenly they become so bad. And those players also got 6ty under wenger in very bad circumstances.
losing both koscielny and monreal hurt our defense...
Darrenisme
post Dec 16 2019, 06:13 PM

Getting Started
66 posts

looks like we going with Arteta.

Arsenal-chief-Vinai-Venkatesham-leaves-Mikel-Artetas-Manchester-mansion

This post has been edited by Darrenisme: Dec 16 2019, 06:18 PM
ivanau88
post Dec 16 2019, 06:49 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon
Elite
3,777 posts

Can anyone tell me how good Arteta is to be a manager? Just because he is no.2 to Pep?
max_cavalera
post Dec 16 2019, 06:55 PM

rebirth
5,408 posts

I hope arteta held tight ass uncle scrooge kroenke to ransom....

Contract sign with 200mil piund january transfer warchest....

If not he signing his own career deathbed

This post has been edited by max_cavalera: Dec 16 2019, 06:56 PM
Walaoeh!
post Dec 16 2019, 07:14 PM

Casual
304 posts

QUOTE(Darrenisme @ Dec 16 2019, 06:13 PM)
will arteta join us with guardiola's coaching team?

toshio14
post Dec 16 2019, 07:32 PM

Enthusiast
702 posts

I can unserstand the kelambatan hire new manager (though i do not agree with it), post Arsene it is always gonna be difficult replacing such huge presence in the club. So probably they want to take their time with it lah, so tak apa
What so stupid amd unacceptable is to let the caretaker manager (an Arsenal legend at that) went through these many matches without enough support staff.
Apa bodoh-nya ni? Tak ada yang tahu pasal bolasepak kah dalam management kelab kita?
Dah lah memang team huru hara dah, letak further disadvantage kat diri sendiri macam tu, bodoh takdak manusia orang utara cakap
In 1 of the tweet from the match yesterday, we had our club's Doctor taking part in the warm-up as well, presumably sebab tak cukop staff lah ni kat first team.
Rei7
post Dec 16 2019, 07:49 PM

1,665 posts

Arteta isn't the answer. FL has been coaching longer than him and struggling. Don't think he will do any better actually.

129 Pages « < 99 100 101 102 103 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0322sec    0.38    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:21 PM