Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Fat Thigh, anyone?

views

TSAnAngel65
post Oct 3 2019, 09:58 AM, updated 5y ago

Casual
354 posts

Im bit of a chubby girl, but i feel alright with it. I am still satisfied with my body eventhough many say im fat, i like the chubby style not the slim style hahaha. Anyway, my thigh though is not very proportion, thats the place where its super fat and no matter how many exercise i do, its only make it tougher like lotsa muscle. anyone have same issue? how to lose the fat thigh??
TSAnAngel65
post Oct 22 2019, 03:04 PM

Casual
354 posts

QUOTE(iphreeta @ Oct 22 2019, 01:25 AM)
Honestly speaking, my personal experience is, use nu skin's galvanic body spa.
Hmmm never heard of it!!! Ive searched online its more of skin toning??? and its not cheap!!
TSAnAngel65
post Oct 24 2019, 05:02 PM

Casual
354 posts

QUOTE(iphreeta @ Oct 24 2019, 01:39 AM)
Never heard of it?😳😳 it's been ranked as World #1 At Home Beauty Device System Brand in 2017 & 2018 by Euromonitor !
You can Google about it. This spa actually helps soften the stubborn, lumpy fats beneath our skin and disperse the lumpy fat cells associated with cellulite. So it'll lessen the appearance of fat and cellulite. That's how I make my thigh slimmer😎😎
Anyway, I'm a nu skin distributor, if you want, we can meet up to understand more about this spa, I can bring a demo unit out for you to try for free. No obligation.
Ah.. am broke AF,.... still wanna meet up? hahahah
looking for other natural or cheaper way to slim... been trying exercise but seems to just make it more muscular..
TSAnAngel65
post Oct 25 2019, 03:45 PM

Casual
354 posts

QUOTE(Bobo-Chan @ Oct 24 2019, 05:20 PM)
All I do to reduce my tight fat is walk fast
QUOTE(SyafAlia7 @ Oct 24 2019, 05:22 PM)
kickboxing  brows.gif
QUOTE(GOPI56 @ Oct 24 2019, 05:24 PM)
Do cycling and you will get slim thighs and buttocks.
Walk fast, kickbox and cycle. Hmmmmmm i tried the walking and jogging before, but lately only exercise once per month.. hahaha... feel like not so motivated cause im all alone.
TSAnAngel65
post Oct 25 2019, 03:48 PM

Casual
354 posts

QUOTE(hvk13 @ Oct 24 2019, 05:35 PM)
FYI. There is no miracle drug/productive/exercise to specifically lose fats on a certain body part.
This is part of the process. As you exercise, you will gain muscle and lose fats at the same time. On the surface you dont see much difference but as you continue the fats % will go down and there's a limit to how much muscle a girl can gain because female's testosterone is less than a guy's. The main and most difficult part of losing weight/fats is the dieting.

Your food intake will heavily influence your weight and fat %. Sugar and carbohydrates is actually the main reason you get fat. This is why they recommend to eat complex carbohydrates because your body will take longer to digest. Refined carbs will get digested faster and if you do not burn, your body will store it as fats.

TLDR: Less sugar, less refined carbs. More vege and adequate protein. Continue exercise.
Yeah i guess im being lazy minded. Really i never know theres a limit on how much the muscle a girl can gain, i felt like my whole body muscle has all gone to my thigh lol!!!
My food intake is actually quite mild as I have a very weak stomach so i usually only take light food and eat a little only. But whats the example of complex carbohydrates?
Hoped that i can get someone that is in similar situation with me now or has already passed this stage!
TSAnAngel65
post Oct 25 2019, 03:50 PM

Casual
354 posts

QUOTE(darkcraw @ Oct 24 2019, 05:58 PM)
u cannot control where to slim down, where to gain fat. gavanic spa or no spa... if u insist on nuskin product, better to go for tr90 weight management program... from what i know that gspa thingy is for facial... not every single area of the body... =.=
Hahaha yeah, i know that actually~ in fact, i did went to one of the weight management program!! However, they r too hardselling the packages and made me kind uncomfortable, also of course they are expensive as hell... I still prefer natural way like exercising and perhaps eating correctly.

This post has been edited by AnAngel65: Oct 25 2019, 03:50 PM
TSAnAngel65
post Oct 29 2019, 01:38 PM

Casual
354 posts

QUOTE(SyafAlia7 @ Oct 25 2019, 03:50 PM)
kickboxing and muay thai help much to reduce your fat thigh, plus also help to remove stress disorder. So, you will be motivated back perfectly.

be confident babe
Yeah ive always wanted to try muay thai, ive just enrolled for a fitness centre lately so perhaps i'll take on muay thai class soon~ Thanks for the encouragement!

QUOTE(heinlein @ Oct 25 2019, 08:03 PM)
Jogging, btw, thick thigh is sexy
Hmmm im anemia so usually after like 5-10 minutes of running i get dizzy already...
LOL i nvr knew thick thigh is sexy, i guess the concept of sexy is different for each person? hahaha Thanks for the encouragement though.
TSAnAngel65
post Oct 29 2019, 01:43 PM

Casual
354 posts

QUOTE(hvk13 @ Oct 25 2019, 03:55 PM)
wholegrain bread, brown rice, potatoes also i think. You can just google it.

I'm the opposite of you though, 179cm but was only 44kg. Very under weight. Have to eat 5-6 meals a day until feel like puking.

But the dieting is the same. Just the portions are different. I forced myself to cook my own meals plus its cheaper. Have to really cut down on sweets.
Yeah i take wholegrain drinks in the morning, its doing well for me.
Wow sounds like its also a hardship over you there! But i dont think eating till feel like puking sounds healthy.. i do hope u can gain wain soon..

QUOTE(luvjim @ Oct 25 2019, 04:20 PM)
you can actually know whether your leg big is becoz of fats or muscles.
then only start tackle it.

simple bang wall brings you nowhere loh
Hmm how do i know that? i simply concluded it myself by comparing to my family and friends, mine is harder and others are soft and tender.

QUOTE(Bobo-Chan @ Oct 25 2019, 04:52 PM)
it's my regular thing to do..because I use public transport  laugh.gif

and also I control my food intake..only some days in a month I need sugary food or eat twice a day
but normally I only drink coffee in morning, lunch if nasi campur less nasi, dinner hot choco (or none cry.gif )
fast result is on my tummy area and tight need more work lah
Ahhhhhhhhh, yeah thats good. I think i slowly gain on my thigh since i starting working, and then its all driving, reach office sit at desk, drive home, done...
I tried skipping dinner for some time before, its not really healthy as per some nutritionists.. so I took it back.

Anyway i guess i just like to have someone to talk about, not really looking for some miracle solutions here~ Its always good to know if someone else if fighting together with you.

TSAnAngel65
post Oct 30 2019, 10:50 AM

Casual
354 posts

QUOTE(SyafAlia7 @ Oct 29 2019, 01:51 PM)
glad you already for first step. Good Luck
Yeah thanks!!! Im gonna start jogging every two days, starting this week!! Thanks for your encouragement!
Anyone on the road of getting slim like me? Hope can give each other encouragement and bosst!
TSAnAngel65
post Oct 30 2019, 10:53 AM

Casual
354 posts

QUOTE(luvjim @ Oct 29 2019, 01:56 PM)
you can know by doing some assessment
Well following ur advice i searched online and yes theres some assessment! I tried it out myself, and i do think im muscular thigh!

QUOTE(heinlein @ Oct 29 2019, 04:35 PM)
Some girls even do squat to make their thigh thick actually
Jesus... I used to do squats to slim down my thigh, went on for some months!! I guess thats where my muscular thigh come about!!!!
TSAnAngel65
post Oct 30 2019, 11:46 AM

Casual
354 posts

QUOTE(heinlein @ Oct 30 2019, 10:58 AM)
now you know why u have sexy thick thigh
Thick thigh yeah, sexy.. hmmm i need to see from a wayyyy different angle.

QUOTE(luvjim @ Oct 30 2019, 11:20 AM)
thumbsup.gif

squatting is to make your thigh firm and gain muscles. also make your butt sexier. laugh.gif
and easy workout, i do alot.  tongue.gif
Shit its firm and musular alright. Its so easy thats why i always do like 20 and above before i bath, gaining more everyday until i felt my thigh is not getting slimmer then i stop... oh my butt is sexy yeah, just my thigh thats the issue hahahaha. I think it was muscular, then when i stop and didnt do much other exercise it gained fat and now its both muscular and fat... double terror
TSAnAngel65
post Oct 30 2019, 12:03 PM

Casual
354 posts

QUOTE(luvjim @ Oct 30 2019, 11:52 AM)
muscles helps you burn the fat 1 la.
btwn what's your height? and weight. mind sharing.
Hahaha i dont mind. hopefully dont shock u guys.
Im 153, weight i think 57 already.
TSAnAngel65
post Oct 30 2019, 12:04 PM

Casual
354 posts

QUOTE(heinlein @ Oct 30 2019, 11:49 AM)
squat is for both thigh and butt. definitely sexier than chopstick/bamboo legs. =)
Noooo Wayyyyyy
Im so jealous of those 大长腿 hahahahha those super slim and long legsssss
Mine is shortttt and thickkkkk
Can u imagine? hahahahahhahahah
TSAnAngel65
post Oct 30 2019, 02:07 PM

Casual
354 posts

QUOTE(heinlein @ Oct 30 2019, 12:06 PM)
slim and long no curve. btw, what your height?

I think only the Europeans appreciate the curves, seems to me like Asians prefer slim and long lolllll
As mentioned above, 153, im a very short girl hehehe
TSAnAngel65
post Oct 30 2019, 02:08 PM

Casual
354 posts

QUOTE(luvjim @ Oct 30 2019, 12:28 PM)
Hmm....still got buffer to get slimmer.
Please don't afraid of muscles, coz it is fats enemy!

Btwn calculate by yourself is 1 way to do it, another way is by machines...somehow I think more accurate la.
Haha i used to be 40+ thats why i know im fat now hahahahah
Yeah but its hard for me to get any machines la~ have to DIY..
TSAnAngel65
post Oct 30 2019, 02:46 PM

Casual
354 posts

QUOTE(luvjim @ Oct 30 2019, 02:13 PM)
used to be, means how many years ago??

sorry if i sound offended...usually those who delivered baby before only difficult to slim down by it own.
due to hormone change.
ummmmmm i think like 6 years ago? hahahaha
Nope am not offended, the thing is i didnt deliver baby!! hahahah~
TSAnAngel65
post Oct 30 2019, 04:05 PM

Casual
354 posts

QUOTE(luvjim @ Oct 30 2019, 03:58 PM)
oops...i apologize

how's your diet?
agree  laugh.gif
LOLLLLL its ok~
Well my diet i would say normal, i dont eat much but i do eat every meal. I did tried skipping meals or eating less but the result didnt turn out well and it made me unhappy lolllll
Due to my sensitive stomach, i seldom eat spicy or oily food, gives me upset stomach.

LOL thanks, i always wear heals just so i feel more confident about my height.

TSAnAngel65
post Oct 30 2019, 04:58 PM

Casual
354 posts

QUOTE(luvjim @ Oct 30 2019, 04:25 PM)
small portion of meal better than skipped meal. coz no point starve yourself and it dont help in sliming down.  doh.gif
maybe you really need to work out more.  tongue.gif

and try take more protein based food. maybe your body is not fats but water. 
you know chinese? 水中 icon_idea.gif
Yeah i know hahahahahahhaha
Lazy meee
Whats protein based food? i eat oatmeal for breakfast, count?
yeah i know chinese, sometimes i wonder that too hahahahahah

TSAnAngel65
post Nov 6 2019, 02:00 PM

Casual
354 posts

QUOTE(SyafAlia7 @ Nov 5 2019, 12:10 PM)
aiyoyo! i think ideal is better than slim. but you need more squats, push ups, bench, run, walk fast.

wanna know how am doing? my daily routine are ;

- wake up, exercise to increase blood flow, drink water, go shower
- before breakfast drink 1 tbsp honey mixed with water and eat 2 parboiled capsule, then mostly eat nasi lemak kosong
- and sometimes i made brown rice cereal drink (brown rice powder, organic cane sugar and a little of organic goat milk)
- drink natural baobab juice which high of vitamin C
- drink water a lot to avoid dehydration.
- during lunch, i cant eat outside, i need to eat fish & organic chicken & soup rather than white rice. if nasi campur, make sure take yang sederhana.
- during tea time, i only drink olive & hawthorn tea (its less caffeine)
- during dinner - Finland organic oat, brown rice powder, organic cane sugar and a little of organic goat milk.

lol i dunno is that right routine for me to stay healthy.  sweat.gif
Wow sounds very systematic hahahah
Dont u work? or are u studying? I find it hard to do things like that except when during weekend.
I think its all very healthy though, go go!
TSAnAngel65
post Nov 7 2019, 05:16 PM

Casual
354 posts

QUOTE(pot-8-O's @ Nov 7 2019, 02:21 PM)
I believe the solution is to find a guy that loves those curves you have, rock em girl ... own it, don't be embarrassed by 'em. Lot's of guys out there loves a girl who knows how to eat and contrary to popular believe, T H I C C  is the new curvy.

anywho, squats & cycling will be your best bet ... exercise is the name and consistency is the game.
I wouldn't change a thing, but you do you  flex.gif
Awwwww thats very sweet~~~
Yeah my guy does love my curves hahahha. its just me, where i've keep on getting too big for my trousers, i just cant ignore it anymore hahhahaha

Yup exercise is the name and consistency is the game, totally true! Im very very bad in consistency thats why always ended up fail hahahahha

But thanks for the encouragement though!~

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0153sec    0.37    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:23 AM