Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Fat Thigh, anyone?

views

heinlein
post Oct 30 2019, 03:13 PM

Regular
1,442 posts

QUOTE(AnAngel65 @ Oct 30 2019, 02:07 PM)
I think only the Europeans appreciate the curves, seems to me like Asians prefer slim and long lolllll
As mentioned above, 153, im a very short girl hehehe
153 is sweet and standard for asian girl height
luvjim
post Oct 30 2019, 03:58 PM

last resort
1,031 posts

QUOTE(AnAngel65 @ Oct 30 2019, 02:46 PM)
ummmmmm i think like 6 years ago? hahahaha
Nope am not offended, the thing is i didnt deliver baby!! hahahah~
oops...i apologize

how's your diet?

QUOTE(heinlein @ Oct 30 2019, 03:13 PM)
153 is sweet and standard for asian girl height
agree laugh.gif
TSAnAngel65
post Oct 30 2019, 04:05 PM

Casual
354 posts

QUOTE(luvjim @ Oct 30 2019, 03:58 PM)
oops...i apologize

how's your diet?
agree  laugh.gif
LOLLLLL its ok~
Well my diet i would say normal, i dont eat much but i do eat every meal. I did tried skipping meals or eating less but the result didnt turn out well and it made me unhappy lolllll
Due to my sensitive stomach, i seldom eat spicy or oily food, gives me upset stomach.

LOL thanks, i always wear heals just so i feel more confident about my height.

luvjim
post Oct 30 2019, 04:25 PM

last resort
1,031 posts

QUOTE(AnAngel65 @ Oct 30 2019, 04:05 PM)
LOLLLLL its ok~
Well my diet i would say normal, i dont eat much but i do eat every meal. I did tried skipping meals or eating less but the result didnt turn out well and it made me unhappy lolllll
Due to my sensitive stomach, i seldom eat spicy or oily food, gives me upset stomach.

LOL thanks, i always wear heals just so i feel more confident about my height.
small portion of meal better than skipped meal. coz no point starve yourself and it dont help in sliming down. doh.gif
maybe you really need to work out more. tongue.gif

and try take more protein based food. maybe your body is not fats but water.
you know chinese? 水中 icon_idea.gif
TSAnAngel65
post Oct 30 2019, 04:58 PM

Casual
354 posts

QUOTE(luvjim @ Oct 30 2019, 04:25 PM)
small portion of meal better than skipped meal. coz no point starve yourself and it dont help in sliming down.  doh.gif
maybe you really need to work out more.  tongue.gif

and try take more protein based food. maybe your body is not fats but water. 
you know chinese? 水中 icon_idea.gif
Yeah i know hahahahahahhaha
Lazy meee
Whats protein based food? i eat oatmeal for breakfast, count?
yeah i know chinese, sometimes i wonder that too hahahahahah

luvjim
post Oct 30 2019, 05:33 PM

last resort
1,031 posts

QUOTE(AnAngel65 @ Oct 30 2019, 04:58 PM)
Yeah i know hahahahahahhaha
Lazy meee
Whats protein based food? i eat oatmeal for breakfast, count?
yeah i know chinese, sometimes i wonder that too hahahahahah
yes, eggs, oats, milk, meats lo..
just try mix and match your meals,
https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/20-del...foods#section19

then practice 1/2 plate is vege or fruits, 1/4 protein and another 1/4 is carbs. thumbup.gif

darkcraw
post Nov 2 2019, 01:15 AM

Getting Started
206 posts

TR90 weight management program guarantee work.. but only if you are discipline and the type that are persistent on wanting to achieve your goal of slimming down. The reason called a weight management program instead of a diet supplement because they teach you what are the proper meal/food to eat/not to eat and with constant monitoring and reviewing your diet intake as well as body measurements.

Why I know this so well because I am a successful example... i dropped from 86kg to 66kg, won the nustar competition as champion in one of the many nustar competitions LOL! after 3-4 years, i gained a bit weight la... due to went back to typical crappy msian diet again... hahaha... but I said to myself I will try to do it at least 10 years once. definitely worth it.

On the pushy MLM agent... well, u know it's their nature. they are train to be like that. They are trained to have a thick face until the extend to make you feel uncomfortable to reject them... so you just have to be very direct to them, no means no... don't say see first think first. if necessary, sometimes u even have to be rude to them. dont worry, they wont take it personally. they will have routine brain washing class/sharing session to boost their confident and recharge their face thickness. lol

Let me know if u want me to intro my consultant or u want to see my b4 after photos wink.gif
SyafAlia7
post Nov 5 2019, 12:10 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

QUOTE(AnAngel65 @ Oct 30 2019, 10:50 AM)
Yeah thanks!!! Im gonna start jogging every two days, starting this week!! Thanks for your encouragement!
Anyone on the road of getting slim like me? Hope can give each other encouragement and bosst!
aiyoyo! i think ideal is better than slim. but you need more squats, push ups, bench, run, walk fast.

wanna know how am doing? my daily routine are ;

- wake up, exercise to increase blood flow, drink water, go shower
- before breakfast drink 1 tbsp honey mixed with water and eat 2 parboiled capsule, then mostly eat nasi lemak kosong
- and sometimes i made brown rice cereal drink (brown rice powder, organic cane sugar and a little of organic goat milk)
- drink natural baobab juice which high of vitamin C
- drink water a lot to avoid dehydration.
- during lunch, i cant eat outside, i need to eat fish & organic chicken & soup rather than white rice. if nasi campur, make sure take yang sederhana.
- during tea time, i only drink olive & hawthorn tea (its less caffeine)
- during dinner - Finland organic oat, brown rice powder, organic cane sugar and a little of organic goat milk.

lol i dunno is that right routine for me to stay healthy. sweat.gif
TSAnAngel65
post Nov 6 2019, 02:00 PM

Casual
354 posts

QUOTE(SyafAlia7 @ Nov 5 2019, 12:10 PM)
aiyoyo! i think ideal is better than slim. but you need more squats, push ups, bench, run, walk fast.

wanna know how am doing? my daily routine are ;

- wake up, exercise to increase blood flow, drink water, go shower
- before breakfast drink 1 tbsp honey mixed with water and eat 2 parboiled capsule, then mostly eat nasi lemak kosong
- and sometimes i made brown rice cereal drink (brown rice powder, organic cane sugar and a little of organic goat milk)
- drink natural baobab juice which high of vitamin C
- drink water a lot to avoid dehydration.
- during lunch, i cant eat outside, i need to eat fish & organic chicken & soup rather than white rice. if nasi campur, make sure take yang sederhana.
- during tea time, i only drink olive & hawthorn tea (its less caffeine)
- during dinner - Finland organic oat, brown rice powder, organic cane sugar and a little of organic goat milk.

lol i dunno is that right routine for me to stay healthy.  sweat.gif
Wow sounds very systematic hahahah
Dont u work? or are u studying? I find it hard to do things like that except when during weekend.
I think its all very healthy though, go go!
SyafAlia7
post Nov 6 2019, 03:04 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

QUOTE(AnAngel65 @ Nov 6 2019, 02:00 PM)
Wow sounds very systematic hahahah
Dont u work? or are u studying? I find it hard to do things like that except when during weekend.
I think its all very healthy though, go go!
i do work

yeah around weekdays susah cari makan luar bcos too much processed food tongue.gif

yo, thanks babe nod.gif

This post has been edited by SyafAlia7: Nov 6 2019, 03:06 PM
SUSpot-8-O's
post Nov 7 2019, 02:21 PM

P O T A T O E S
662 posts

QUOTE(AnAngel65 @ Oct 3 2019, 09:58 AM)
Im bit of a chubby girl, but i feel alright with it. I am still satisfied with my body eventhough many say im fat, i like the chubby style not the slim style hahaha. Anyway, my thigh though is not very proportion, thats the place where its super fat and no matter how many exercise i do, its only make it tougher like lotsa muscle. anyone have same issue? how to lose the fat thigh??
I believe the solution is to find a guy that loves those curves you have, rock em girl ... own it, don't be embarrassed by 'em. Lot's of guys out there loves a girl who knows how to eat and contrary to popular believe, T H I C C is the new curvy.

anywho, squats & cycling will be your best bet ... exercise is the name and consistency is the game.
I wouldn't change a thing, but you do you flex.gif
TSAnAngel65
post Nov 7 2019, 05:16 PM

Casual
354 posts

QUOTE(pot-8-O's @ Nov 7 2019, 02:21 PM)
I believe the solution is to find a guy that loves those curves you have, rock em girl ... own it, don't be embarrassed by 'em. Lot's of guys out there loves a girl who knows how to eat and contrary to popular believe, T H I C C  is the new curvy.

anywho, squats & cycling will be your best bet ... exercise is the name and consistency is the game.
I wouldn't change a thing, but you do you  flex.gif
Awwwww thats very sweet~~~
Yeah my guy does love my curves hahahha. its just me, where i've keep on getting too big for my trousers, i just cant ignore it anymore hahhahaha

Yup exercise is the name and consistency is the game, totally true! Im very very bad in consistency thats why always ended up fail hahahahha

But thanks for the encouragement though!~
SUSpot-8-O's
post Nov 7 2019, 05:21 PM

P O T A T O E S
662 posts

QUOTE(AnAngel65 @ Nov 7 2019, 05:16 PM)
Awwwww thats very sweet~~~
Yeah my guy does love my curves hahahha. its just me, where i've keep on getting too big for my trousers, i just cant ignore it anymore hahhahaha

Yup exercise is the name and consistency is the game, totally true! Im very very bad in consistency thats why always ended up fail hahahahha

But thanks for the encouragement though!~
deswai la

yall sound happy thou, I'm sure he wouldn't wanna change a thing and neither should you.

Maybe just need to keep an eye on those intakes, the rest is really extra effort you need to put in nod.gif
TSAnAngel65
post Nov 8 2019, 01:40 PM

Casual
354 posts

QUOTE(pot-8-O's @ Nov 7 2019, 05:21 PM)
deswai la

yall sound happy thou, I'm sure he wouldn't wanna change a thing and neither should you.

Maybe just need to keep an eye on those intakes, the rest is really extra effort you need to put in  nod.gif
Hahaha do i? i guess partly im not motivated is that im not entirely unsatisfy with my body now hahaha~
Hmm intakes yeah, trying to eat healthily but cant resist those tasty food too sometimes~
lynnxz92
post Dec 13 2019, 08:08 PM

16 posts

Exercise regularly. I used to have fat/soft thighs.

Nowadays I just do running and do 3X legs exercises at the gym.

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0130sec    0.43    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:30 PM