ScAmmer, A non shipper

views

kjchu385 P
post Oct 7 2020, 11:20 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(Aviery @ Sep 27 2020, 08:41 PM)
Hi guys I want to share my story ormaybe someone here can help me

I'm feeling **** for the ig scammer mmd_luxurious please guys be aware of that scammer I'll provide their bank account and number so u guys don't get in the same trap as me in case she changed her Instagram account but the bank account won't change easily..
Here is their Bank details
KUNGUN MARKETING

Name : Kugun Marketing
Bank Account : 8009571630
Swiftcode : CIBBMYKL
Address : A-2-3 ,Persiaran Tasik Timur, Sunway South Quay , Bandar Sunway ,47500 , Subang Jaya , Selangor
Bank : CIMB Bank
Account Number : 8009571630
Name : Kugun Marketing
Swiftcode : CIBBMYKL
Address : B-15-8 ,Villa Vista , Jalan Teruntong off Jalan Dungun , Damansara Heights , 50490 Wilayah Persekutuan , Kuala Lumpur

Whatsapp
+60 17-953 6142(maybe they had lots of different number)

The person is soo convincing or maybe I'm the one that stupid she/he told me that all the detail video ; Auth card; holo all complete set good condition but only give the glimpse of the pic and video and directly unsend it/delete it with reason so ppl can't stolen their pics so they will give more detailed pic after the deal is made but actually their video is for SCAMMING so it won't be come out anywhere....until I make payment they still posting that pre-owned bag and when I asked my friend to asking her about the bag they still make the deals....when I asked why he/she still make more deal (with my friend convo screenshot) she said she has more than 1 bag even 3 rare bag (Chanel mini rosegold 17c) because I asked 2 my friends for asking the same bag so it's 1 for me and 2 my friend who is asking on pretense....but all the pic and video he/she sent is the same video that's been showed to me....

I just realized that the pic that she gave me is this here available too in poshmark and instagram timeslesslikeaudrey here is the link

https://poshmark.com/listing/CHANEL-ROSE-GO...2835cc922db9780

Here is my story with the complete pictures of our convo

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/buying-...3/post-34072195
She is soo nice until she confirm the payment is ald in their bank account like typical scammers

I'm sharing my experience so you guys dont fell on the trap and regrets

I want to file charges for them but I don't even know how to do it..I'm not from Malaysia it's different country so I can't do anything and get scammed silently.

May i know have you made a police report? And which country are you from?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0138sec    0.25    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:17 AM