Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Advice Wanted Help needed, My gf

views

brownman90561495
post Oct 7 2019, 06:43 PM

Sangkar Nikolai will touch your National Treasure!
963 posts

QUOTE(AdviceSeeker @ Sep 29 2019, 07:34 PM)
I feel it is too much. And I cannot stop thinking of breaking up with her. I am holding on just because I do not want to waste this 1 year relationship
1 year a waste already?

just imagine how many more years you are going to waste if you try to keep this relationship.
kokwei1125
post Oct 15 2019, 10:18 AM

Getting Started
73 posts

QUOTE(AdviceSeeker @ Sep 29 2019, 07:20 PM)
I have been with my girlfriend for more than 1 year and she is getting more demanding now. I feel that I cannot take it anymore. Can anyone give me some advise what to do.

We used to work near to each other. Therefore we are always together for dinner for past year. Recently we shifted job and we got separated. She is in kl and I am in seremban. That we still call each other every night.

But now she started to be a bit demanding to me.telling me

1) did not help her with her car during weekend (wash,pump petrol,service). She feels that as a bf, I should do this for her every weekend.

2) she always blame me for not helping her at work (new job so there is stress). I don't know how to help man, she knows the situation better than me. She feels that when I give opinion, I am against her. But I am just giving honest opinion about the situation

3) we also got want to buy house together for future. We get advise from parents of both sides. But when my parents say that the house is not that good and encourage us to see more. She is angry and say I only want my family. I do not even care about her. And says want to break up because I love my family.

I am really getting disappointed with this scenario. I feel that I am being mentally torture now. Although we been through up and down, but she is taking it as a reason to take advantage on me.

Anyone can give me some suggestions?

Please
I wouldn't like to comment much on the girl's attitude as i am not in that situation. Since you both are staying slightly distant away, i am thinking is it she just want to voice out her difficulties and seek some comfort words from you, whereas she can actually finish all the tasks by herself..

I am not sure how demanding is your gf.. but for 1st & 2nd.. different way to express can bring different meaning.. maybe you will need to figure it out more.. For the 3rd item, again same.. did you tell her more why ur parents say the property isnt good or you just informing her that you wont go for the house?

for me, i am also having LDR with my bf..and i did say similar 1 & 2 to my bf, is because that's my breakdown period for not having him by my side.. and let him know how much i need him to by my side and so on.. but the next day, i am still doing everything by myself..

so, maybe you should talk to you gf and tell her you are suffering too.. if you still felt the pressure of 'demanding', then maybe its time bye.gif

i'm trying to be neutral..cause somehow i feel, getting in a relationship needs alot of 'prework' and understanding of each other..

SUSDaylight2018
post Oct 16 2019, 12:28 AM

Getting Started
227 posts

Princess mentality
Baik breakup jer
J1g54w
post Oct 16 2019, 07:45 AM

Regular
1,449 posts

Wow sounds like a blamer you got there, who wouldn’t take responsibility for her own actions. Better dodge the bullet while you can.
RUI
post Oct 19 2019, 08:45 PM

Enthusiast
722 posts

How young is she and you? Maybe can afford to waste somemore time to grow out of this.
TSAdviceSeeker
post Oct 29 2019, 08:08 AM

Getting Started
88 posts

Update : it's painful, it's the end
WaCKy-Angel
post Oct 29 2019, 08:22 AM

PeACe~~
All Stars
21,509 posts

dafuq why i seem to read the exactly same thing before?
TSAdviceSeeker
post Oct 29 2019, 08:43 AM

Getting Started
88 posts

QUOTE(WaCKy-Angel @ Oct 29 2019, 08:22 AM)
dafuq why i seem to read the exactly same thing before?
Wut. Where did you read it?
WaCKy-Angel
post Oct 29 2019, 08:57 AM

PeACe~~
All Stars
21,509 posts

QUOTE(AdviceSeeker @ Oct 29 2019, 08:43 AM)
Wut. Where did you read it?
Obviously read in CC here.

Are u recycling old stories?
strikepcw
post Oct 29 2019, 09:03 AM

13 posts

"And says want to break up because I love my family."

when it was said out, then do it.
toekong
post Nov 12 2019, 03:34 PM

Getting Started
240 posts

QUOTE(AdviceSeeker @ Sep 29 2019, 07:34 PM)
I feel it is too much. And I cannot stop thinking of breaking up with her. I am holding on just because I do not want to waste this 1 year relationship
If you think you do not want to waste this one year relationship, you think you will think the same at the second year.
Just break it off, she's too demanding for your time and resources. later she will start to drive your and your family apart.
dickybird
post Nov 12 2019, 06:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,070 posts

All red flags!
She's selfish and selfenetitled.
Dunp her already.
After buy house in joint name and married, even more emotional stress and financial cost to break up.
Do it now!
ViLenG
post Nov 20 2019, 09:33 PM

custom vi leng
1,461 posts

Slowly take it slowly.
Tay Zhi How ❤️ Wong Vi Leng
aleluya
post Nov 25 2019, 03:19 PM

I'm Teh Powah!
1,133 posts

https://me.me/i/ace-lovereishe-will-smith-s...18e416392bc53e8

This
butterkijen
post Nov 28 2019, 01:23 AM

Getting Started
196 posts

She's childish and immature just leave
HafeesFadil
post Nov 29 2019, 08:47 AM

Getting Started
170 posts

Before u decide anything, think this deeply.

Would u be happy without her?

Trust me, now probably she demanding a lot of things, but once u lost her.
There is 1 point u will feel missing her like crazy.

Unless u can get rebound easily. Or else..

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0153sec    0.17    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:40 PM