Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

English Clubs Chelsea FC - The Shed V52, EPL-Leicester City v Chelsea 8.30pm #833

views

lol~
post Sep 29 2019, 09:19 AM

Casual
332 posts

Lampard check in oh wai..
lol~
post Oct 3 2019, 11:56 AM

Casual
332 posts

Watch liv vs rb game, can we snatch hee chan? That kid got potential
lol~
post Nov 3 2019, 05:06 PM

Casual
332 posts

Jorji really is something last night. From zero during sarri era to hero. For mid field really a headache. Too many perform players. If window is open i think we need to focus on defense only. I must say, lampard doing a good job so far. We thought mou, conte or sarri that will be promoting youngster but it turn out to be lampard after all.
lol~
post Nov 4 2019, 07:28 AM

Casual
332 posts

QUOTE(max_cavalera @ Nov 3 2019, 11:04 PM)
Can see this is the 2nd season for both Jojinho and Kova and they have grown rapidly... last year those glorious long through ball direct to our striker fron joji is very scarce almost to non existance.... sarri prefer to overplay the built-up...

Kova damn he improved his defensive side of the gme rapidly this season...what more with the heavy responsibility of missing kante through injury and he jave grab those opportunity to shine with both hands
Maybe we can play 433 also. Changing tactics in the middle of the game. I notice lampard missing one thing which is tactical change in mid game. Most high rank manager got this. Maybe he still learning
lol~
post Nov 4 2019, 08:55 PM

Casual
332 posts

Oh btw whoever plan was that bought pulisic, i just wanna say u did the right move biggrin.gif
lol~
post Nov 5 2019, 08:44 PM

Casual
332 posts

QUOTE(max_cavalera @ Nov 5 2019, 06:38 PM)
CM position already overloaded same as winger position...

Striker later will kaco Tammy progress...

So i think only defence need reinforcement
Thats why i prefer buy senior st that reliable but dont mind to sit on bench. As for pedro replacement, need someone proven. Anyway, i still didnt see any person that good in commanding on field. Some like how lamp, jt and cech. Azpi not that level yet. Hope kante play some role too
lol~
post Nov 29 2019, 09:21 PM

Casual
332 posts

Fuuhh idk about u guys but things going to get more harder for us and pressure for lamp. If arsenal go for alegri or poch, they will be quite good team. With mou back will make epl more competitive
lol~
post Dec 9 2019, 07:24 AM

Casual
332 posts

The problem is 2-3 game already same thing happen which is weak communication at the back. Need to appoint someone good for keeper and cb coach.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0461sec    0.49    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:15 PM