Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Chelsea FC - The Shed V52, EPL-Leicester City v Chelsea 8.30pm #833 (English Clubs)

views

Iceman74
post Feb 15 2020, 01:27 PM

Enthusiast
978 posts

QUOTE(Alexdino @ Feb 15 2020, 09:27 AM)
lol, we can get top 5 and still qualify....that so demotivating
I think MC players going to be very demotivated to play on now.

Btw if MC win this year CL, how ar? πŸ˜…
max_cavalera
post Feb 15 2020, 03:21 PM

the world is so beautiful..
4,702 posts

A boost for chelsea to qualify for next season champs league
Kerplunk
post Feb 15 2020, 03:34 PM

Enthusiast
Group Icon
Elite
795 posts

QUOTE(zoidx_chung @ Feb 15 2020, 08:38 AM)
Pulisic not fit
Really?? Damn it. City getting banned certainly helps us to qualify for next season, but I'd imagine if utd sneak into fifth they'd have a better shot at signing sancho.

It'll probably be boga and reinforcements in CF, LB, and maybe even CB. I'm fine with that actually, so long as we get quality players. Would be insane if we manage to convince him though.
Shanks747
post Feb 15 2020, 04:31 PM

17 posts

QUOTE(kraziekd @ Feb 14 2020, 05:52 PM)
don't think chelsea has the budget to get those two at the same time.. for me getting sancho is already good and use the extra money to buy a decent left-back
haha....chelsea still need another striker.....cant reli on tammy alone and batshuaysi not doing enough...plus sign sancho now is a options for us cause we already sign ziyech....chelsea are for sure in for sancho also depends on lampard also weather he want him or not......for sancho need atleast 120mil to 150mil to sign

i dont think man utd going blow all the money on sancho....cause if they do that they wont have money left for other signings....that means they have to sell pogba to fund the sancho deal..

same goes for chelsea.....we cant blow all the money on him also but they will monitor.....there is still a possibility sancho can flop in the epl also....EPL more faster and tough league to play....who knows he might get a injury which will hurt his career....plus you see him playing for 2 season without any injury....

Chelsea needs a LB , Striker , probably another midfielder if jorginho is leaving or centerback.....i think chelsea have already identify thier targets they want and moving in fast that good news for us fans.....hopefully by the time the summer window opens...chelsea have already secure 70% of our targeted players.
Shanks747
post Feb 15 2020, 04:39 PM

17 posts

QUOTE(Kerplunk @ Feb 15 2020, 03:34 PM)
Really?? Damn it. City getting banned certainly helps us to qualify for next season, but I'd imagine if utd sneak into fifth they'd have a better shot at signing sancho.

It'll probably be boga and reinforcements in CF, LB, and maybe even CB. I'm fine with that actually, so long as we get quality players. Would be insane if we manage to convince him though.
sheffield united, tottenham , wolves , everton are all in the mix for UCL spot not only man utd okay lol.....so we have to worry about other teams also not just man utd ..... they will be feeling the same.....if rashford , pogba, mctominay come back for man utd as fast as possible they might have chance....

but the UCL spots now is open for all teams around us.

That why the Chelsea vs Man utd game is so important its a 6 pointer for us.

The league title is liverpool to lose....city might have points minus off.

Chelsea just need to get Top 4/ Top 5. Once this confirm.....chelsea can sign any players in europe we want.
zoidx_chung
post Feb 15 2020, 04:53 PM

ι“ε―ι“οΌŒιžεΈΈι“οΌ
784 posts

QUOTE(Iceman74 @ Feb 15 2020, 01:27 PM)
I think MC players going to be very demotivated to play on now.

Btw if MC win this year CL, how ar? πŸ˜…
MC still ban from UCL eventhough they win this year

QUOTE(Kerplunk @ Feb 15 2020, 03:34 PM)

Pulisic will play for u23 to gain fitness
Iceman74
post Feb 15 2020, 09:22 PM

Enthusiast
978 posts

QUOTE(zoidx_chung @ Feb 15 2020, 04:53 PM)
MC still ban from UCL eventhough they win this year
Pulisic will play for u23 to gain fitness
Ouch!
fu'house
post Feb 15 2020, 10:54 PM

Getting Started
201 posts

QUOTE(Shanks747 @ Feb 15 2020, 04:39 PM)
sheffield united, tottenham , wolves , everton are all in the mix for UCL spot not only man utd okay lol.....so we have to worry about other teams also not just man utd ..... they will be feeling the same.....if rashford , pogba, mctominay  come back for man utd  as fast as possible they might have chance....

but the UCL spots now is open for all teams around us.

That why the Chelsea vs Man utd game is so important its a 6 pointer for us.

The league title is liverpool to lose....city might have points minus off.

Chelsea just need to get Top 4/ Top 5. Once this confirm.....chelsea can sign any players in europe we want.
We go get Rashford. Save a young man from a sinking Man Utd lol! To think of Juan Mata and Matic there, feels like a nostalgia in a stone throw away. Top 5 and grab UCL money, is a good objective and within grasp.
TSbennyray
post Feb 16 2020, 07:25 PM

Getting Started
62 posts

https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=4906897

Link for new thread

Topic ClosedOptions

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0479sec    2.55    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th February 2020 - 09:25 PM