Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
126 Pages « < 64 65 66 67 68 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

English Clubs Chelsea FC - The Shed V52, EPL-Leicester City v Chelsea 8.30pm #833

views

briantwj
post Dec 15 2019, 01:08 AM

Pierluigi Collina
3,966 posts

QUOTE(gry @ Dec 15 2019, 01:04 AM)
we didnt call for his head but he need to select players based on merit not favouritsm. Jorginho and Pulisic the only players trying to create chances and you take them off and kept Mount on who has done nothing in the game.

Favoritism will hurt Lampard so much if he doesn’t change.
Every manager have a few of the players that they trust the most. Aka anak emas

Sarri had Jorg. On his first spell, Mou had Essien, Carvalho. On his 2nd, he has Matic, Iva, Oscar. I don't blame Lamps for trusting Mount. Mount was the one played under Lamps since last season in Derby.

I would focus more on how weak is Lampard on the tactical side of things. And how long it takes him to change the tactic. Even with Kova in, we still keep trying to play the perfect thru pass. Shud just demand Kova to drive with the ball already.

Let's see what Lampard can do with some transfer. See how it goes.

To be blunt, teams found out Lamp's tactic. And Lamps is a bit tactical inept.

This post has been edited by briantwj: Dec 15 2019, 01:11 AM
briantwj
post Dec 15 2019, 01:12 AM

Pierluigi Collina
3,966 posts

One more thing. Our diagonal ball today is very bad. But still we only keep trying it over and over again.
gry
post Dec 15 2019, 01:28 AM

Red Warriors
780 posts

QUOTE(briantwj @ Dec 15 2019, 01:08 AM)

Sarri had Jorg. On his first spell, Mou had Essien, Carvalho. On his 2nd, he has Matic, Iva, Oscar. I don't blame Lamps for trusting Mount. Mount was the one played under Lamps since last season in Derby.

I would focus more on how weak is Lampard on the tactical side of things. And how long it takes him to change the tactic. Even with Kova in, we still keep trying to play the perfect thru pass. Shud just demand Kova to drive with the ball already.

when 45 min we cant do anything, he should already making changes. but until 60min, he still dont do anything. both fullback poor, willian poor, mount poor. pulisic slowly getting into the game then boom subs out. i agree with you, at certain point, he look clueless. making subs but without proper plan and direction.

dennis008
post Dec 15 2019, 07:51 AM

Casual
499 posts

half a season only already want to sack lampard... loll... when winning all praise him like god.

This post has been edited by dennis008: Dec 15 2019, 07:53 AM
gaeria84
post Dec 15 2019, 09:32 AM

Enthusiast
830 posts

QUOTE(briantwj @ Dec 15 2019, 01:08 AM)

Few players are not gonna change broken tactics and team dynamic sweat.gif

If mengyu overtake us, malu wei sad.gif
briantwj
post Dec 15 2019, 11:37 AM

Pierluigi Collina
3,966 posts

QUOTE(gaeria84 @ Dec 15 2019, 09:32 AM)
Few players are not gonna change broken tactics and team dynamic   sweat.gif

If mengyu overtake us, malu wei  sad.gif
Yes I agree. Signing players might not change the tactic. It's a very tough time for us. The winning streak in the beginning is kinda false hope. Learnt it the hard way during Sarri's season. Lol

Lampard is still kinda inexperience as a manager. Let's stick with him and give him a transfer window. See how he does.

He couldn't be as bad as Ole. -shots fired- 🤣🤣

This post has been edited by briantwj: Dec 15 2019, 11:44 AM
Shanks747
post Dec 15 2019, 12:55 PM

Getting Started
168 posts

Told you guys d its going be a bumpy ride to end of the season.....this team lacking creativity , leadership , hunger and fight....we getting bully out there....need to break some legs show some balls....even i play futsal i going tackle the fuck off of the oppenent...body the fuck of them dont show face...this team lack AGGRESSION...this chelsea team too nice nice i dont like....football is not a nice nice sport...want play nice nice go play badminton, golf , tennis....have to break some bones !!! PUT fear into them.

Too many side ways passing...just pass the ball forward..take chances....make something happen...dribble pass them......RUN at them lo scared what lose the ball just get it back try again....keep passing it back...makes it so easy for them to defence playing right into thier hands

My expectation is still the same as the start of season its TOP 6....this season is a rebuilding season....if we some how make it top 4 consider it as a bonus. Chelsea probably need 2 season of rebuilding depends alot on who we sign in the transfer window.

People still dont want Zaha lol....Zaha would make our attacking threat more dangerous.....pulisic is good but physically weak in EPL for now....odoi just came back from a major injury and is only 19 year old....william is william...everyone knows what he going to do most of the time.....tammy is so isolated upfront alone he needs support....mount is bad at the moment..

Our youngster are good but dont over hype them....they cant carry chelsea now....too much expectation on them....they all having first season in EPL....and reality is they are getting found out...thank goddness transfer ban is no more....we have to sign players.

Team now come and defence against us set up to defence and hit us on the counter attacks....they know we cant break them down.

we playing tottenham next week....i expecting another loss and possible trashing on the cards....i dont like chelsea to lose but they not showing to me they can turn it around this past month we have lost 4 out 5 games.

Shanks747
post Dec 15 2019, 02:04 PM

Getting Started
168 posts

Extended Post-Match: Lampard on poor possession play “Centre back to centre back, full back to full back, back to centre back, back to full back and I don’t want to come and see that." Centre backs made 117 & 110 passes today. Abraham, Batshuayi, Willian, Pulisic, CHO and Mount made 97 between them
briantwj
post Dec 15 2019, 02:36 PM

Pierluigi Collina
3,966 posts

And also. We need to break the bank for a top CB. Not just a good CB. It's a TOP CB. Look what signing Van Dijk did to Pool. Koulibaly 90M? Just sign him. As much as I like Tomori, he needs time.

Also, give Lampard 2 seasons to rebuild. It's a process.

This post has been edited by briantwj: Dec 15 2019, 02:37 PM
gry
post Dec 15 2019, 02:41 PM

Red Warriors
780 posts

QUOTE(Shanks747 @ Dec 15 2019, 02:04 PM)
Extended Post-Match: Lampard on poor possession play “Centre back to centre back, full back to full back, back to centre back, back to full back and I don’t want to come and see that." Centre backs made 117 & 110 passes today. Abraham, Batshuayi, Willian, Pulisic, CHO and Mount made 97 between them
this is show why lampard very inexperienced and clueless. why taking jorginho off when He was by far the only one in midfield that looked like opening up the low block opposition defense. Only one in midfield who has the vision to bypass the Bournemouth defensive block with the accurate long ball passing to once again open opponent defense.

Lampard shouldn't have taken him off.. Mount should have been off instead. Going forward.. Matches like this should have Jorginho, kovacic and kante. Mount was in LCM, LW, and ACM. The worst part is he did none of them effectively.
Thats why lampard subs and in game management lately very awful.

gry
post Dec 15 2019, 02:44 PM

Red Warriors
780 posts

QUOTE(briantwj @ Dec 15 2019, 02:36 PM)
And also. We need to break the bank for a top CB. Not just a good CB. It's a TOP CB. Look what signing Van Dijk did to Pool. Koulibaly 90M? Just sign him. As much as I like Tomori, he needs time.

Also, give Lampard 2 seasons to rebuild. It's a process.
agree. for me, koulibaly is a must. we got money to spend and we need new players badly. we leaking at the back and when attacking cant score, we in trouble.
Shanks747
post Dec 15 2019, 03:43 PM

Getting Started
168 posts

QUOTE(gry @ Dec 15 2019, 02:41 PM)
this is show why lampard very inexperienced and clueless. why taking jorginho off when He was by far the only one in midfield that looked like opening up the low block opposition defense. Only one in midfield who has the vision to bypass the Bournemouth defensive block with the accurate long ball passing to once again open opponent defense.

Lampard shouldn't have taken him off.. Mount should have been off instead. Going forward.. Matches like this should have Jorginho, kovacic and kante. Mount was in LCM, LW, and ACM. The worst part is he did none of them effectively.
Thats why lampard subs and in game management lately very awful.
4-3-3 is best solution for us cause we can let all 3 Jorginho , Kante , Kovacic play.....lampard game management was bad....the moment he took off jorginho we lost control of the midfield and bermounth can keep counter attacking us.....and eventually they got the winner....should have took mount off for batshuysi
gry
post Dec 15 2019, 04:01 PM

Red Warriors
780 posts

lampard interested in ben white, currently on loan with Leeds United. A good CB, very good ball playing, a good passer. 25m. An upgraded to AC and Zouma.
zoidx_chung
post Dec 15 2019, 05:10 PM

道可道,非常道!
791 posts

QUOTE(gry @ Dec 15 2019, 04:01 PM)
lampard interested in ben white, currently on loan with Leeds United. A good CB, very good ball playing, a good passer. 25m. An upgraded to AC and Zouma.
Good? We need a TOP one
gry
post Dec 15 2019, 06:09 PM

Red Warriors
780 posts

QUOTE(zoidx_chung @ Dec 15 2019, 05:10 PM)
Good? We need a TOP one
top players sometimes play in small team. Dijk play for soton and celtic, robertson from hull city, chiwell too.
Shanks747
post Dec 15 2019, 07:50 PM

Getting Started
168 posts

QUOTE(gry @ Dec 15 2019, 06:09 PM)
top players sometimes play in small team. Dijk play for soton and celtic, robertson from hull city, chiwell too.
yes small team also have good players....just need to scout them...
zoidx_chung
post Dec 15 2019, 09:18 PM

道可道,非常道!
791 posts

Chelsea's managerial staff have told B/R that Frank Lampard is keen for recruitment staff to start work on finding potential new goalkeepers for the summer.

There are some doubts over whether Kepa will remain as the club's long-term No. 1.
max_cavalera
post Dec 16 2019, 12:24 AM

rebirth
5,406 posts

Weird is chelsea keep losing to lower teams lately....early season chelsea only lose to top 6 and no prob picking wins vs small teams....

Lampard need to analyze did he tweak a tactical, different player or what that cause this sudden drop in result?

This post has been edited by max_cavalera: Dec 16 2019, 12:24 AM
lyc1982
post Dec 16 2019, 10:28 AM

ExpectNoMercy
2,327 posts

keep playing the same defenders then we will see the bottom of the table
Akmall540
post Dec 16 2019, 11:34 AM

Getting Started
166 posts

Koulibaly currently injured with hamstring injury.
Idk if other CB interested to come to Chelsea or not.
Rumours from Madrid that Luka Jovic is keen for a loan move, might be good for us to sign him on loan just to give competition to Abraham.

126 Pages « < 64 65 66 67 68 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0242sec    0.30    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:19 AM