QUOTE(ramz @ Oct 25 2019, 11:18 AM)
Ok how do we fight this idea?
There is no way!
1. won't let other ideology take control coz we got raja and sultans.
2. Cannot propogate other religions, so islam has just stifled the competition at hello.
3. Cannot apostate, meaning islam will never shrink.
4. Cannot criticize, meaning islam will always be the truth, coz nobody is opposing.
4. islam impose on other religions (disguised as race), meaning islam ratio will just continue to grow until we become like saudi.
First we need level playing field. But we won't get that.
Malaysia will forever me a mediocre country, or worst.
Malaysia is hopeless, it can only get worse, not better.
If you keep tap on the activities in Xinjang, then you might get some idea.
The 'training camp' or the 'vocational school' are some of the activities which are well known and famous or notorious depending on your view.
The government also encourage those moderate Muslims in Xinjang to publish video of the everyday life. So you can see many Xinjang Uighur muslim video. They are definitely a lot more open than those in Malaysia. They are not wearing hijab. They walk around with the long hair. They speak fluent Mandarin. They sing and dance. From the making of these videos, the creators also make money from it. And they are happy.This post has been edited by puchongite: Oct 25 2019, 01:36 PM