Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Mistreatment of China's Uighur, Why China resort to inhumane treatment

views

70U63
post Sep 28 2019, 07:16 AM

Getting Started
53 posts

Short reply and another tip to you.
Next time better don't use China Uncensored as your reference. Because it is totally bias against China. They have their own agenda, I don't blame them. Just like what CNN, BBC and other western news report (including those from Germany) when they covered the Xinjiang Riot back in 2009. Most of the Chinese in China (who really care about geopolitics) already knew other those media play the game.

This post has been edited by 70U63: Sep 28 2019, 12:02 PM
70U63
post Sep 28 2019, 12:06 PM

Getting Started
53 posts

Sorry, it should be biased against.
In term of the number of the people, I seriously don't trust the number given by the western press as they don't show any evidence (unless they got the internal info). Same thing applied to the 2 mil protesters in HK. And yes we know bigger number can use to support the movement.

QUOTE(puchongite @ Sep 28 2019, 09:56 AM)
Do you mean "biased toward" or "biased against" ?

For me, I am not saying those media reporting are totally rubbish but neither we can trust them in full. Very simple, we hear Uighurs were mistreated but we also know not all of them were mistreated. If 1 million Uighurs were mistreated, there are still 10 millions who were not mistreated. This is not a systematic genocide. Vocational training may not be the full truth but indeed it is true some of them do undergo certain amount of vocational training.
70U63
post Sep 29 2019, 07:11 AM

Getting Started
53 posts

Rueters already used technology to prove that there was no 2mil protesters on the street. It doesn't matter whether 50k or 2mil, when you have populism under pretext of democracy, u habis.

QUOTE(zamorin @ Sep 29 2019, 12:35 AM)
That's like saying only 50,000 people attended the Berish Rally. Where is your evidence that it was less to refute it? Not that I trust western press.

Wasn't the Hong Kong demonstration big enough to determine their stance?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0223sec    0.87    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 27th September 2021 - 10:22 PM