Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Mistreatment of China's Uighur, Why China resort to inhumane treatment

views

System Error Message
post Oct 21 2019, 08:58 PM

Regular
1,616 posts

QUOTE(ramz @ Oct 9 2019, 12:09 PM)
China is doing the "no nonsense" way. That is against the morality I have been upholding for many years. I can't accept that. It will set president on the accepted morality that authority can bulldoze its way to make things "right' in the name of "preemtive measures". Preemptive measures to violence I agree. But not to ideology. But what if the ideology have violence within? That's a tough call to make. But I stand we still need concrete evidence of the manifested violence it will cause. But I don't think China is doing it on that reason. They just don't want a "political ideology" to flourish. Is like Malays defending their "must always be in power" agenda. Same thing. Which I can't accept.
Yup, from the 90s till now with every change of regime comes hard changes. What was known in the 90s as an exercised is now demonised due to linkage to previous ruler. However there is another problem here in relation to some spiritual groups that are basically just con man to the point where the conned give all their wealth to these con man in hopes that what they preach will cure their ailments rather than seeking treatment at a hospital where there already is a cure. Despite the bias of china uncensored, they do bring up good topics on china, for instance the damn they built in malaysia that is made from sub quality concrete. It has nothing to do with the price paid but more on someone somewhere is getting some of the budget irregardless if it kills others.

Many issues talked about by china uncensored have been confirmed by independent tests, from some journalists and documentaries actually taking a peek, including security cam footages as well. Just because its convenient in the law to kill someone you just ran over, doesnt mean its morally right to do it. Peoples pet dogs get kidnapped and eaten. It gets worse because its not the person in charge, its the people. Same can be said for malaysia too.

https://metro.co.uk/2015/04/14/chinese-rest...asties-5149860/
(people who have lived in sheffield told me years prior another restaurant was closed for the same reason, but because a dog collar was found in the trash.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-27...ECATE-seat.html
https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_e...Q4dUDCAs&uact=5

The problem is just down to the people, and i would say we malaysians are just as bad as china. We may not be kidnapping peoples kids in broad daylight, or their pets, but we do things just as horrible to others but what we do share in common with china is how badly we drive and corruption.

QUOTE(Pikichu @ Oct 9 2019, 01:19 PM)
+1 Thank you for sharing the youtube. The comment's in youtube shows one aspect of the reality.
Right, mistreatment is not alright.

On 5th July 2009, riot and chaos by extremists occured. So the initiative is not preemptive.
PRC deploy security force but there were no ends to the violence.
PRC did something few other countries attempted, education.
West called it camps which it does look like it.

The nature of extremist is brainwashing, seclusion and segregation. They would not even consider medicine for the sick.

Fast forward to date, locals especially women can socialize and work in society.
37 states praise XinJiang https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-xi...s-idUSKCN1U721X
Mean while rest of the world still dealing with terror. Saudi Arabia amassing war machine over historic levels.

They have a different culture and system. They do not vote and do not use 2 party system. Yet the taught the locals language, law, skills.
They did not teach another religion in the camps. Muslims are still Muslims.

As oppose to a western system in Hong Kong, 2 million are rioting in violence, injuring locals, vandalising facilities, for months now.
Yet HK let them protest and hardly killed 21 dead like in Iraq.

It is good that you voice out the wrongs. Unfortunately extremism and terror continues to exist in the year 2019.
As the youtube Puchongnite shared, some countries still being victim to terror unlike in XinJiang.
It is hard to see back then they burn national flags including MY but today tourist feel safe in XinJiang.

Human rights are important but Malaysia is anti ICERD, so we respect the majority. What happen in XinJiang is solved according to their system.
China is an evil regime. No voting regime. Until they stamp down corruption. Today west continues to propoganda against PRC.
If their system is wrong then there would be riots and civil unrest. Just like Hong Kong which the youth were educated / brainwashed by colonial powers.
To riot in such manner, planning, equipment, they have to be well funded.

PRC knows it cannot impose their system on the world. But they realize how western powers dominate the world. So for them not to be consumed, PRC must survive and thrive. Surely India, Brazil, Africa are not doing anything and Russia has been painted the villain.

Muslims in MY cannot be convinced because the constitution states of it. Neither would I want to try. Respect them as they are. But up to a point where they do not violate others' rights as stated in the constitution.
Would you fight a war in a nonsense way?
Would you make friends with terrorist?
So in dealing with corruption, stern and effective method must be employed. Rule of law.
Employing education to fend off extremism and terror has resulted in what XinJiang has to day.

As the youtube Puchongnite shared, even multiple states were invited to experience the change.
It is not perfect where everyone became rich like Norway. But the extreme thought have been enlighten by education.

In this case it was not a tough call to make. They tried enforcement. Naturally they progress down this path.
After 2019 years why are there still so much terror.... that is the main question.

Malays are forever in power. The monarchy, government, military, police and economy are all controlled so well that even after 60 years, MY fail to achieve high income economy that people are still 'happy'
this isnt really the case. What china has done is not as bad as what happened here. From long ago in the past, china has messed with beliefs to their core, from banning every religious movement to messing with them. For instance the 2nd to the dalai lama was kidnapped and replaced with a fake, so the dalai lama said that he will be the last, but china released in a press that the leader of china is the one who controls reincarnation. The leader also said that if you wanted to practice christianity, your churches must also have pictures and statues of the leader of the CCP. So religion is practiced underground in china. We all know how rigid muslims are so its not just the regime change that they want but they are not willing to allow their religion to be diluted by the CCP. Thats not to say that disruptive influence doesnt come, but disruptive influence increases in the light of oppression, so with the lack of freedom, you have oppression which increases opposing elements. Combine this with the lack of community and decency in public from the chinese, and you get a lot of selfishness. To give you an example, lifts and escalators arent maintained, no one bothers to pay for them in shared living spaces and public bathrooms to this day is a horror sight, worse than the public bathrooms in malaysia when they were poorly maintained.

So while in malaysia other faiths practice freely up to a point. Christians cant use the word allah, and muslims cant quit islam in malaysia, among other restrictions, but the malaysian government, police or military do not oppress groups like china does.

It does not matter that this is done to solve harmful elements, but its done in such a manner to assume that the general population is the enemy/cause, rather than enlisting the population to work together that the country/government is your friend and not your oppressor.

Also in malaysia racism was really bad. One particularly note of alumni was that chinese schools would not have regular classes and not allow the malays to attend many classes where they would have to sit outside. So in malaysia truthfully its not the minority thats being oppressed, its the majority. When utusan fell, they had already planned a couple months ahead, so the firing wasnt immediate as the staff was notified 2 months before, but thankfully were saved, however one of the ruling party was quick to party when utusan was declaring itself bankrupt.

QUOTE(zamorin @ Oct 9 2019, 09:38 PM)
I have issues  about foreign power trying to destabilize China but that shouldn't take into account the genuine repression of Chinese government against their minorities, like you seem to dismiss so readily.
As i mentioned above, is all about the people, their culture and doctrine. Its not only harmful elements that china is stamping out, but like with islam, it is influencing what you can do on all levels. Some people use china as a model to predict the social environment and people in the future in highly advanced cities in media like games and videos. Some are pretty accurate in their prediction.

Even before foreign power distabalised china, they had already been doing their oppression. After ww2, since the rise of the CCP, they have committed a lot of oppressive acts. Till this day, china does not have a military, but the CCP (the party/group) does, so the military in china is all under the rule and ownership of the CCP and not china. In constitutional monarchies like malaysia and UK, our services are under the government. For example pos diraja malaysia, polis diraja malaysia, Tentera ____ diraja malaysia (i.e. TUDM), her majesty's ..... but in china thats not the case as its considered to be privately owned instead.

While the chinese people are getting better from past bad behaviour towards others and each other, its still pretty bad when a lot of vigilante justice happens.
Spear2
post Oct 22 2019, 08:10 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,391 posts

QUOTE(System Error Message @ Oct 21 2019, 08:58 PM)
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Also in malaysia racism was really bad. One particularly note of alumni was that chinese schools would not have regular classes and not allow the malays to attend many classes where they would have to sit outside. So in malaysia truthfully its not the minority thats being oppressed, its the majority.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Please cite your source for that claim.

System Error Message
post Oct 22 2019, 09:41 AM

Regular
1,616 posts

QUOTE(Spear2 @ Oct 22 2019, 08:10 AM)
Please cite your source for that claim.
parents experience
puchongite
post Oct 22 2019, 09:48 AM

10k Club
All Stars
18,497 posts

QUOTE(System Error Message @ Oct 22 2019, 09:41 AM)
parents experience
Do you have any credibility at all in whatever you say ?

You are same league as this one :-

Spear2
post Oct 22 2019, 09:50 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,391 posts

QUOTE(System Error Message @ Oct 22 2019, 09:41 AM)
parents experience
What school was that? I can check.
System Error Message
post Oct 22 2019, 06:02 PM

Regular
1,616 posts

QUOTE(Spear2 @ Oct 22 2019, 09:50 AM)
What school was that? I can check.
sjk© tanah putih. It was like that decades ago before the national educational reforms. At another school that was part of a churh, the religious teachers werent allowed to share or use the facilities other than the classroom. So in the past the divide was really really bad.
Spear2
post Oct 22 2019, 06:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,391 posts

QUOTE(System Error Message @ Oct 22 2019, 06:02 PM)
sjk© tanah putih. It was like that decades ago before the national educational reforms. At another school that was part of a churh, the religious teachers werent allowed to share or use the facilities other than the classroom. So in the past the divide was really really bad.
So how is it relevant then to your claim since it was decades ago? You cannot even produce any real evidence, a report/article, clipping from newspaper etc ... and you seem to rely entirely on hearsay, 30 years ago an incident or two and it became as you claimed,

"Also in malaysia racism was really bad. One particularly note of alumni was that chinese schools would not have regular classes and not allow the malays to attend many classes where they would have to sit outside. So in malaysia truthfully its not the minority thats being oppressed, its the majority. "

That is slandering and spreading lies. That is not good.

System Error Message
post Oct 22 2019, 06:28 PM

Regular
1,616 posts

QUOTE(Spear2 @ Oct 22 2019, 06:08 PM)
So how is it relevant then to your claim since it was decades ago? You cannot even produce any real evidence, a report/article, clipping from newspaper etc ... and you seem to rely entirely on hearsay, 30 years ago an incident or two and it became as you claimed,

"Also in malaysia racism was really bad. One particularly note of alumni was that chinese schools would not have regular classes and not allow the malays to attend many classes where they would have to sit outside. So in malaysia truthfully its not the minority thats being oppressed, its the majority. "

1st hand accounts of others. What im saying is that the fact that racism like this existed forms shaky ground today. Whats needed is an acknowledgement of the errors of the past and to move on in a more united fashion. Many older people i often hear them talk ill of other races and its because when they were younger, racism was much more rampant.
Spear2
post Oct 23 2019, 07:59 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,391 posts

QUOTE(System Error Message @ Oct 22 2019, 06:28 PM)
1st hand accounts of others. What im saying is that the fact that racism like this existed forms shaky ground today. Whats needed is an acknowledgement of the errors of the past and to move on in a more united fashion. Many older people i often hear them talk ill of other races and its because when they were younger, racism was much more rampant.
I don't think I have stressed enough.

1st hand account of others according to you which amounts to no more than hearsay. It is poor excuse to me. IOW you have nothing. But look at the claim and conclusion you drew from your flimsy "1st hand account", quote

Racism exists everywhere, it's an inherited animal trait that in the past aided survival. And IMO racism is more rampant now than in the past, it becomes worse when politicians use racial issues to gain popularity and with the rise of religiosity.

System Error Message
post Oct 23 2019, 11:04 AM

Regular
1,616 posts

QUOTE(Spear2 @ Oct 23 2019, 07:59 AM)
I don't think I have stressed enough.

1st hand account of others according to you which amounts to no more than hearsay. It is poor excuse to me. IOW you have nothing. But look at the claim and conclusion you drew from your flimsy "1st hand account", quote

Racism exists everywhere, it's an inherited animal trait that in the past aided survival. And IMO racism is more rampant now than in the past, it becomes worse when politicians use racial issues to gain popularity and with the rise of religiosity.
children of mixed races are better biologically. The further apart your DNA from the other, the better the offspring. So i dont see how racsim is a survival instinct when its more of the opposite, or rather distrust. Many politicians themselves are mixed races.
Spear2
post Oct 23 2019, 11:58 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,391 posts

QUOTE(System Error Message @ Oct 23 2019, 11:04 AM)
children of mixed races are better biologically. The further apart your DNA from the other, the better the offspring. So i dont see how racsim is a survival instinct when its more of the opposite, or rather distrust. Many politicians themselves are mixed races.
Citation please or this is another of your uninformed opinion.
System Error Message
post Oct 23 2019, 12:39 PM

Regular
1,616 posts

QUOTE(Spear2 @ Oct 23 2019, 11:58 AM)
Citation please or this is another of your uninformed opinion.
https://aeon.co/essays/the-future-is-mixed-...ng-for-humanity

Theres a reason why its bad to marry your cousins.
Spear2
post Oct 23 2019, 12:54 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,391 posts

QUOTE(System Error Message @ Oct 23 2019, 12:39 PM)
https://aeon.co/essays/the-future-is-mixed-...ng-for-humanity

Theres a reason why its bad to marry your cousins.
Let me ask you what happens when a beneficial strong trait for survival in a particular environment is diluted with foreign DNA? Does this confer better advantage or disadvantage for the population?
zamorin
post Oct 23 2019, 01:50 PM

Resident Carouser
6,775 posts

QUOTE(Spear2 @ Oct 22 2019, 06:08 PM)

Other than the fact that there is no such school called SK© Tanah Putih. There is SK Tanah Putih and SK© Chung Ching in Tanah Putih.

QUOTE(puchongite @ Oct 22 2019, 09:48 AM)
Do you have any credibility at all in whatever you say ?

You are same league as this one :-
You are providing him with role models to look up to now. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by zamorin: Oct 23 2019, 01:58 PM
puchongite
post Oct 23 2019, 02:32 PM

10k Club
All Stars
18,497 posts

QUOTE(zamorin @ Oct 23 2019, 01:50 PM)
Other than the fact that there is no such school called SK© Tanah Putih. There is SK Tanah Putih and SK© Chung Ching in Tanah Putih.
You are providing him with role models to look up to now. biggrin.gif
I think he is 50,000 mAH Samsung battery, when open up :-

user posted image
alhelmy
post Oct 24 2019, 01:44 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,829 posts

QUOTE(ramz @ Oct 21 2019, 02:48 PM)
Since when capitalist society give rights by race? So in other words you saying the bumis are like managers and non bumis are like Kuli? Good analogy.
Nope, you work hard, you reap the rewards. Nothing is free in this world.

The kuli have their own privileges, there all differ.

TSramz
post Oct 24 2019, 05:24 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,310 posts

QUOTE(alhelmy @ Oct 24 2019, 01:44 AM)

Ahh. That's the thinking we want from you. Not like some people who prefer to choose their parents in order to reap their birthright rewards.

The Kuli privilege is the ability to work harder and smarter to reap his rewards.

alhelmy
post Oct 25 2019, 03:58 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,829 posts

user posted image
whirlwind
post Oct 25 2019, 06:48 AM

http://purplemonkey.com.my/
2,796 posts

QUOTE(alhelmy @ Oct 24 2019, 01:44 AM)

But some bumi for example you start demanding this and that and quoted birth right. This is clearly greedy of you!
TSramz
post Oct 25 2019, 08:09 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,310 posts

QUOTE(alhelmy @ Oct 25 2019, 03:58 AM)
user posted image
Say no to Human rights abuse. We are all equal in the eyes of our maker, right? But if u need help, we will help. But it's because u need help, not because it is your birthright.

But of course you won't understand.

Here is the universal declaration of Human rights. Count how many have China and Malaysia abused so far...

For Malaysia, half is a mild estimate.

https://www.un.org/en/universal-declaration-human-rights/

This post has been edited by ramz: Oct 25 2019, 08:16 AM

5 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 >Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0389sec    3.23    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 14th November 2019 - 10:24 PM