[ Standard ] · Linear+

> Mistreatment of China's Uighur, Why China resort to inhumane treatment

views

TSramz
post Sep 27 2019, 07:02 PM, updated 9 months ago

Look at all my stars!!
7,375 posts

https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/...ties-in-china/#

A senior lawyer called on Tuesday for the top United Nations human rights body to investigate evidence that China is murdering members of the Falun Gong spiritual group and harvesting their organs for transplant.

Why does China do this extremely inhumane act? I don't understand. And it's not a small number of people being oppressed. It's 1 to 2 million. What's wrong with China?

loki
post Sep 27 2019, 07:05 PM

Regular
1,939 posts

why u never cover mistreatment of Malaysian minorities? Maybe you can make one like the one Ughyur ones. The minorities oppressed are totalling to more than 8 million?

This post has been edited by loki: Sep 27 2019, 07:09 PM
puchongite
post Sep 27 2019, 07:23 PM

10k Club
All Stars
19,673 posts

QUOTE(ramz @ Sep 27 2019, 07:02 PM)
Why does China do this extremely inhumane act? I don't understand. And it's not a small number of people being oppressed. It's 1 to 2 million. What's wrong with China?

We don't know the total truth. We also have many of the Hui Muslim in China who were not oppressed, or at least never faced something as severe as the Uighur. Even within the Uighur Muslim, not all of them are being oppressed. Many of them are also given land to keep their livestock. So why the China only "singled" out a segment of the Muslim and mistreat them ?

I am not surprised that a significant number of people in Uighur already wanting to trigger detachment from the communist government. If these people were indeed involved in actions which involve getting rid of the Chinese government, they might have even already resorted to underground military actions. Is it too much then to lock these people up and reform them ?

This post has been edited by puchongite: Sep 27 2019, 07:27 PM
TSramz
post Sep 27 2019, 07:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!
7,375 posts

QUOTE(loki @ Sep 27 2019, 07:05 PM)
why u never cover mistreatment of Malaysian minorities? Maybe you can make one like the one Ughyur ones. The minorities oppressed are totalling to more than 8 million?
If you look at my postings everywhere, I do. You don't know me well enough, so next time try to ask first. And the topic is not about Malaysia. Go open your own thread and blast away.

I
TSramz
post Sep 27 2019, 08:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!
7,375 posts

QUOTE(puchongite @ Sep 27 2019, 07:23 PM)
We don't know the total truth. We also have many of the Hui Muslim in China who were not oppressed, or at least never faced something as severe as the Uighur. Even within the Uighur Muslim, not all of them are being oppressed. Many of them are also given land to keep their livestock. So why the China only "singled" out a segment of the Muslim and mistreat them ?

I am not surprised that a significant number of people in Uighur already wanting to trigger detachment from the communist government. If these people were indeed involved in actions which involve getting rid of the Chinese government, they might have even already resorted to underground military actions. Is it too much then to lock these people up and reform them ?
It's culture genocide. China is doing this to that region because there is a threat of the region being autonomous to the Uighurs. The xinxiang region is where the ambitious silk road will pass through. China is doing this as they predict this region will give problems to its ambition.

But Human rights is being abused here. It's not right.
TSramz
post Sep 27 2019, 08:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!
7,375 posts

Dup

This post has been edited by ramz: Sep 27 2019, 08:01 PM
70U63
post Sep 28 2019, 07:16 AM

40 posts

Short reply and another tip to you.
Next time better don't use China Uncensored as your reference. Because it is totally bias against China. They have their own agenda, I don't blame them. Just like what CNN, BBC and other western news report (including those from Germany) when they covered the Xinjiang Riot back in 2009. Most of the Chinese in China (who really care about geopolitics) already knew other those media play the game.

This post has been edited by 70U63: Sep 28 2019, 12:02 PM
alhelmy
post Sep 28 2019, 09:18 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,360 posts

QUOTE(loki @ Sep 27 2019, 07:05 PM)
You must be joking about mistreatment of Malaysian minorities. Malaysian minorities are doing so well, always boasting that they are hardworking, earn high salary, calling Malaysian majorities as weak, lazy and unwilling to compete.

The real issue here is Malaysian minorities do not realize how lucky they are in Malaysia and stop complaining about everything, as well as being jealous of the Malaysian majorities.

puchongite
post Sep 28 2019, 09:56 AM

10k Club
All Stars
19,673 posts

QUOTE(70U63 @ Sep 28 2019, 07:16 AM)
Short reply and another tip to you.
Next time better don't use China Uncensored as your reference. Because it is totally bias toward China. They have their own agenda, I don't blame them. Just like what CNN, BBC and other western news report (including those from Germany) when they covered the Xinjiang Riot back in 2009. Most of the Chinese in China (who really care about geopolitics) already knew other those media play the game.
Do you mean "biased toward" or "biased against" ?

For me, I am not saying those media reporting are totally rubbish but neither we can trust them in full. Very simple, we hear Uighurs were mistreated but we also know not all of them were mistreated. If 1 million Uighurs were mistreated, there are still 10 millions who were not mistreated. This is not a systematic genocide. Vocational training may not be the full truth but indeed it is true some of them do undergo certain amount of vocational training.

This post has been edited by puchongite: Sep 28 2019, 10:17 AM
Pikichu
post Sep 28 2019, 10:24 AM

Enthusiast
749 posts

The organ harvesting caught my attention.
The news report did not cite evidence merely claims, from London, and China responded; as expected.
With what the west have done to Hong Kong, hard to believe their claims.

XinJiang issue condemn by west but received praised from more countries including a number of Middle East.
People may live in fear, but they were train and taught skills to live in the city.
Germany makes headlines by employing refugees to good use.
So all those condemning only knows how to kill terrorist.
Violence vs peace, I prefer the latter.

Where are extremists coming from?

Something that Al Jazeera reports may have covered.
Usually brainwashing happens in one place then send elsewhere to cause chaos.
Then the media attention is not directed at the source.

Just like MY being brainwash, then cybertroopers sent out to spread lies and incite hatred.
While master minds enjoy a life of wealth and luxury in PWTC.
zamorin
post Sep 28 2019, 10:44 AM

Resident Carouser
6,775 posts

QUOTE(ramz @ Sep 27 2019, 08:00 PM)
It's culture genocide. China is doing this to that region because there is a threat of the region being autonomous to the Uighurs. The xinxiang region is where the ambitious silk road will pass through. China is doing this as they predict this region will give problems to its ambition.

But Human rights is being abused here. It's not right.
Same thing is happening in Kashmir now after the revocation of Article 370 by the Indian government. 9 million Kashmiri Muslims under curfew and countless human rights violation with 900,000 troops to enforce it. They call it the "worlds's largest democracy".

Still, China or India are no match compared to the champion of human rights violation, torture and mass murder - U.S.A.

-------------------

“The greatest purveyor of violence in the world : My own Government, I cannot be Silent.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

This post has been edited by zamorin: Sep 28 2019, 10:52 AM
70U63
post Sep 28 2019, 12:06 PM

40 posts

Sorry, it should be biased against.
In term of the number of the people, I seriously don't trust the number given by the western press as they don't show any evidence (unless they got the internal info). Same thing applied to the 2 mil protesters in HK. And yes we know bigger number can use to support the movement.

QUOTE(puchongite @ Sep 28 2019, 09:56 AM)
Do you mean "biased toward" or "biased against" ?

For me, I am not saying those media reporting are totally rubbish but neither we can trust them in full. Very simple, we hear Uighurs were mistreated but we also know not all of them were mistreated. If 1 million Uighurs were mistreated, there are still 10 millions who were not mistreated. This is not a systematic genocide. Vocational training may not be the full truth but indeed it is true some of them do undergo certain amount of vocational training.
puchongite
post Sep 28 2019, 04:14 PM

10k Club
All Stars
19,673 posts

QUOTE(70U63 @ Sep 28 2019, 12:06 PM)
In term of the number of the people, I seriously don't trust the number given by the western press as they don't show any evidence (unless they got the internal info). Same thing applied to the 2 mil protesters in HK. And yes we know bigger number can use to support the movement.
I think there are a few things which the communist government will never tolerate :-

1. Involve in terrorist activities.
2. Involve in spreading the idea of independence.
3. Involve in political ideology other than the party of communist.

Non negotiable.
zamorin
post Sep 29 2019, 12:35 AM

Resident Carouser
6,775 posts

QUOTE(70U63 @ Sep 28 2019, 12:06 PM)
That's like saying only 50,000 people attended the Berish Rally. Where is your evidence that it was less to refute it? Not that I trust western press.

Wasn't the Hong Kong demonstration big enough to determine their stance?

This post has been edited by zamorin: Sep 29 2019, 12:36 AM
70U63
post Sep 29 2019, 07:11 AM

40 posts

Rueters already used technology to prove that there was no 2mil protesters on the street. It doesn't matter whether 50k or 2mil, when you have populism under pretext of democracy, u habis.

QUOTE(zamorin @ Sep 29 2019, 12:35 AM)
That's like saying only 50,000 people attended the Berish Rally. Where is your evidence that it was less to refute it? Not that I trust western press.

Wasn't the Hong Kong demonstration big enough to determine their stance?
puchongite
post Sep 29 2019, 02:31 PM

10k Club
All Stars
19,673 posts

Xinjiang - the China's perspective

touristking
post Sep 29 2019, 04:41 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,327 posts

QUOTE(ramz @ Sep 27 2019, 12:02 PM)

China mistreat people. The American also mistreat people. So?

zamorin
post Sep 29 2019, 06:03 PM

Resident Carouser
6,775 posts

QUOTE(70U63 @ Sep 29 2019, 07:11 AM)
Rueters already used technology to prove that there was no 2mil protesters on the street. It doesn't matter whether 50k or 2mil, when you have populism under pretext of democracy, u habis.
Since when did populism become a pretext to democracy?

So what is the figure (according to you) that matters that their concerns are genuine? and it is genuine.

---------------------

populism
/ˈpɒpjlɪz(ə)m/
noun
a political approach that strives to appeal to ordinary people who feel that their concerns are disregarded by established elite groups.

This post has been edited by zamorin: Sep 29 2019, 06:07 PM
Pikichu
post Oct 8 2019, 02:00 PM

Enthusiast
749 posts

QUOTE(touristking @ Sep 29 2019, 04:41 PM)
China mistreat people. The American also mistreat people. So?
So it is ok to mistreat you biggrin.gif LOL
TSramz
post Oct 9 2019, 07:43 AM

Look at all my stars!!
7,375 posts

Mistreatment is not ok no matter what. For Uighurs case, is something like preemptive strikes on Muslim before they start to organize to be a force that will threaten China's narrative.

But China must learn that should not be the way to handle conflicts. Don't learn from Malaysia.

Must I tell China the right way? Is what I do. Convince Muslims that islam is a false religion. Don't force, don't impose. Do reverse dakwah. That's it. And if there is promotion to violence, haul those people up, not haul up 2 million people, that's not the way.

Morality is a funny thing. If u do something wrong often and prevasively enough, it will start to look acceptable. Then it becomes the new morality standard. So it's very important to condemn it at the first sign of human rights violation. Even in this forum there are people saying it's ok because others are doing it.

Don't take Human rights violations lightly .

This post has been edited by ramz: Oct 9 2019, 09:10 AM

5 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0301sec    0.31    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 7th July 2020 - 06:59 AM