Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Recommend me a water jet / pressure wash, for car wash..

views

budang
post Feb 16 2020, 11:29 PM

On my way
580 posts

QUOTE(Jayi @ Feb 15 2020, 10:27 AM)
Mid last year I was very tempted to get K2.360 but end up didnt pull the trigger
Actually why need dismantle after every use? cannot just leave the whole setup so next time use much more convenient?
And how much pressure is categorized as too strong for car wash?
The K5 has wheels, thought should be quite mobilize wor
I don't like the idea of the long pipes and wiring just hang around the corner looking like a mess, hence every time I have to bundle the wiring & pipe nicely before leaving it in the yard.

Oh and I live in a landed house, and sometimes my neighbor would be drying their clothes on a rack in their garden and when the pressure is so strong the water would sometimes go over the fence.

Also the pressure is so strong, the water would not stay on my car when I'm trying to wet it before a car wash, if you know what I mean. Personal preference though, I want my car to have some water on it to make washing easier.
Captain89
post Feb 16 2020, 11:33 PM

FREAK !!!
1,077 posts

I got one karcher water jet, bought this 20 years ago still works as normal

Use it to wash off muds from car tyre and lower compartment only and seldom use it that's why can last 2 decades

About other brand I'm not that sure
unitron
post Feb 17 2020, 01:39 PM

W1(R)3d
2,433 posts

QUOTE(budang @ Feb 16 2020, 11:29 PM)
I don't like the idea of the long pipes and wiring just hang around the corner looking like a mess, hence every time I have to bundle the wiring & pipe nicely before leaving it in the yard.

Oh and I live in a landed house, and sometimes my neighbor would be drying their clothes on a rack in their garden and when the pressure is so strong the water would sometimes go over the fence.

Also the pressure is so strong, the water would not stay on my car when I'm trying to wet it before a car wash, if you know what I mean. Personal preference though, I want my car to have some water on it to make washing easier.
If i wash my car with the pressure washer... confirm neighbor cars / laundry also will get wet a bit.

So have to wait until they are out if i want to use the pressure washer to wash the car.
budang
post Feb 17 2020, 02:06 PM

On my way
580 posts

QUOTE(unitron @ Feb 17 2020, 01:39 PM)
If i wash my car with the pressure washer... confirm neighbor cars / laundry also will get wet a bit.

So have to wait until they are out if i want to use the pressure washer to wash the car.
Totally! Not so nice when they come out and their car is wet
vex
post Feb 17 2020, 03:09 PM

Regular
1,874 posts

will wet meh ? shit... I never think of that...
anyway, I am using K1 since 3 years ago, still working great.
like other mention, I hope it come with wheel too...
anyway, saw TESCO got offer for the orange brand, B&D, rm 199 and it got wheel ~~~
abubin
post Feb 17 2020, 06:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,338 posts

QUOTE(unitron @ Feb 17 2020, 01:39 PM)

Get longer hose. Wash outside your house.
unitron
post Feb 18 2020, 08:58 AM

W1(R)3d
2,433 posts

QUOTE(abubin @ Feb 17 2020, 06:00 PM)
hahaha laugh.gif , then even more neighbors cars will get wet. Since outside got other cars parked. Plus any cars/bikes passing by.
budang
post Feb 18 2020, 10:07 AM

On my way
580 posts

QUOTE(abubin @ Feb 17 2020, 06:00 PM)
Later kena rompak. I rather save the hassle and use my garden hose instead.

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0321sec    1.61    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd February 2020 - 07:45 AM