Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Netflix malaysia, current favourite TV show /movie

views

TSKenYoung
post Nov 15 2019, 09:10 AM

Casual
423 posts

QUOTE(waveweaver @ Nov 14 2019, 07:24 PM)
Yup.. paid VPN.. a bit expensive than Nord but i''m sure Nord should be capable to beat the geo lock.
Power on your Nord.. set to US server if you wanna get US Netflix contents. Once you connected to US server then open your Netflix app like usual. Now you should have US contents. If you not sure try type Supernatural (just example) for searching.. If you can get that movies mean you're on US Netflix since MY Netflix dont have that series anymore.
Ya yday checked d.. can... Bcoz there was a time I read nord was blocked d and I wasn't really sure how to check. All good now tho

Hey thanks for your informative replies!
waveweaver
post Nov 15 2019, 03:33 PM

★★Android & Apple★★
All Stars
12,383 posts

QUOTE(KenYoung @ Nov 15 2019, 09:10 AM)
Ya yday checked d.. can... Bcoz there was a time I read nord was blocked d and I wasn't really sure how to check. All good now tho

Hey thanks for your informative replies!
Most welcome.

One more thing. If you download any movies from netflix US then you need to turn on your Nordvpn first in order to watch it. Once uou in netflix US then you can turn off your Nord. If you straight away open netflix app without turn on your Nord you will be going into MY netflix and all your downloaded movies from US netflix cannot be played.

Btw...since you already have Nord.. go subscribe disney+ also lar... lol

This post has been edited by waveweaver: Nov 15 2019, 03:35 PM

5 Pages « < 3 4 5Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0288sec    1.16    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th November 2019 - 05:35 AM