Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> 'DAP race' cannot be trusted, says Tuan Ibrahim ?, DAP leave friends in critical situation (News)

views

touristking
post May 10 2021, 03:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,240 posts

QUOTE(darkskies @ May 10 2021, 08:22 AM)
Same la. You see PAS that time.
https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2014...vt-fell-in-1978
Article 2014. Say DAP defended them. And now they go actively against DAP say them anti-malay.
Isn't this call backstabbing ? How graceful is PAS ?
DAP says so many things about PAS. One day, they say PAS is great. Next day, they say PAS is bad. Never stop changing their story about PAS

darkskies
post May 10 2021, 04:12 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,260 posts

QUOTE(touristking @ May 10 2021, 03:36 PM)
DAP says so many things about PAS. One day, they say PAS is great. Next day, they say PAS is bad. Never stop changing their story about PAS
We talk about the efficiency in business oriented mindset. Politician's fluctuating mood swings happens very frequently in every country.
When you are talking about business, you pretty much know how goofy PAS can get in dealing with commercial and industrialization.
Even Umno or BN scores a better page on that. DAP has been a party that deals with business more than anything else.
They're not religion eccentric or fanatics. They don't need to refer to god for a business compass direction. Everything pretty much mortal world day to day transactions. And this becomes a stump point for some ultra malays that refers that as a chauvinist party or money minded.
But the biggest dilemma is how can a party survive or fight for it's survivability without being money minded yet claim themselves "holy" ?
touristking
post May 11 2021, 06:09 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,240 posts

QUOTE(darkskies @ May 10 2021, 09:12 AM)
We talk about the efficiency in business oriented mindset. Politician's fluctuating mood swings happens very frequently in every country.
When you are talking about business, you pretty much know how goofy PAS can get in dealing with commercial and industrialization.
Even Umno or BN scores a better page on that. DAP has been a party that deals with business more than anything else.
They're not religion eccentric or fanatics. They don't need to refer to god for a business compass direction. Everything pretty much mortal world day to day transactions. And this becomes a stump point for some ultra malays that refers that as a chauvinist party or money minded.
But the biggest dilemma is how can a party survive or fight for it's survivability without being money minded yet claim themselves "holy" ?
PAS may not be good but 2 things proves they are still far better than DAP.

DAP is the only people in this world insisting SST is better than GST. LGE himself said, with SST, the government collected 20 billions less. And PH minister said prices of many goods went up. So with SST, the people suffered and government collected less. What sort of business acumen is that?

DAP is the only people in this world talking about Lynas and nuclear plant. At the time, DAP and PAS were still buddies. And there is a PAS MP who said he felt ashamed of DAP being so ignorant about science. So PAS knows science and DAP don't.

darkskies
post May 11 2021, 04:03 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,260 posts

QUOTE(touristking @ May 11 2021, 06:09 AM)
PAS may not be good but 2 things proves they are still far better than DAP.

DAP is the only people in this world insisting SST is better than GST. LGE himself said, with SST, the government collected 20 billions less. And PH minister said prices of many goods went up. So with SST, the people suffered and government collected less. What sort of business acumen is that?

DAP is the only people in this world talking about Lynas and nuclear plant. At the time, DAP and PAS were still buddies. And there is a PAS MP who said he felt ashamed of DAP being so ignorant about science. So PAS knows science and DAP don't.
That's the biggest bs that pas known science.
Our country is not suitable for GST , that's end of story.
You know i know. Your contribution becomes politician greatest offer to cash vault.

I'm sure many people would laugh when u tell me PAS known science more than DAP..doh.gif
touristking
post May 11 2021, 09:05 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,240 posts

QUOTE(darkskies @ May 11 2021, 09:03 AM)
That's the biggest bs that pas known science. 
Our country is not suitable for GST , that's end of story.
You know i know. Your contribution becomes politician greatest offer to cash vault.

I'm sure many people would laugh when u tell me PAS known science more than DAP..doh.gif
Here is your proof PAS know more about science than DAP. DAP go around talking about Lynas and nuclear reactor. PAS say it is not a nuclear reactor.

DAP people like you think you can fool all the people all the time?

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2011...re-earth-plant/
darkskies
post May 12 2021, 11:56 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,260 posts

QUOTE(touristking @ May 11 2021, 09:05 PM)
Here is your proof PAS know more about science than DAP. DAP go around talking about Lynas and nuclear reactor. PAS say it is not a nuclear reactor.

DAP people like you think you can fool all the people all the time?

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2011...re-earth-plant/
I don't know. Seems to me it's weird that there's two side of a story. And you're proclaimed that all fault comes from PKR and suddenly , PAS supports lynas.
doh.gif
https://www.malaysiakini.com/letters/485361
And thus PAS proof to know science more then DAP.
Good way of proofing fact these way. Is easy to say if your house has a toilet and use it, it means your whole house is confirm dirty. It doesnt matter how you clean it. So you should simply use someone else toilet .
touristking
post May 12 2021, 01:20 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,240 posts

QUOTE(darkskies @ May 12 2021, 04:56 AM)
I don't know. Seems to me it's weird that there's two side of a story. And you're proclaimed that all fault comes from PKR and suddenly , PAS supports lynas.
doh.gif
https://www.malaysiakini.com/letters/485361
And thus PAS proof to know science more then DAP.
Good way of proofing fact these way. Is easy to say if your house has a toilet and use it, it means your whole house is confirm dirty. It doesnt matter how you clean it. So you should simply use someone else toilet .
So why DAP go around talking about nuclear plant and Lynas? Proof they don't know science and neither do you. Why you say toilet is also nuclear plant?

darkskies
post May 12 2021, 07:40 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,260 posts

QUOTE(touristking @ May 12 2021, 01:20 PM)
So why DAP go around talking about nuclear plant and Lynas? Proof they don't know science and neither do you. Why you say toilet is also nuclear plant?
I assume you don't understand the difference between nuclear plant and a rare earth processing plant.
I believe your science facts to how the religion party and islamic champion PAS is now a science experts simply because they debunk that lynas is not a nuclear plant but just a rare earth processing plant.
This is simply shifting the question away.
Like saying you rape a girl because she's wearing too sexy. And the question is not why she's rape but why she's wearing sexy. So in the end, the rapist gets to walk away scott free while the lady get's to be condemn for wearing too little.

The question is actually DAP questions how lynas "rare earth processing plant" processed the waste. Lynas say it's perfectly safe. So safe that i assume you can sleep with it and bath in it without problems.
We have medias trying to derail that question. Adding various elements like DAP claiming Lynas is a nuclear plant.. I truly wish that we have a nuclear plant in our country. Nuclear plant shows how advance a country can become.
But sadly, malaysia can never achieve that status with the likes of you. People who claim that even religion leaders can be science experts.

Article in 2019
https://www.thethirdforce.net/lynas-dap-sho...-clarification/

Another in 2019
https://www.malaysiakini.com/letters/479589

Another in 2019
https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019...emarks-on-lynas

This guy wee claimed that DAP believe that Lynas is a Nuclear plant.

So kueh ketupat mindset starts spreading, DAP says that Lynas is a nuclear plant.

And there goes a few "expertise" prove that Lynas is not a nuclear plant. The actual fact is we are questioning that how safe can rare earth processing waste be safe and not radioactive. Not Lynas is a nuclear plant or not. doh.gif
touristking
post May 13 2021, 04:21 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,240 posts

QUOTE(darkskies @ May 12 2021, 12:40 PM)
I assume you don't understand the difference between nuclear plant and a rare earth processing plant.
I believe your science facts to how the religion party and islamic champion PAS is now a science experts simply because they debunk that lynas is not a nuclear plant but just a rare earth processing plant.
This is simply shifting the question away.
Like saying you rape a girl because she's wearing too sexy. And the question is not why she's rape but why she's wearing sexy. So in the end, the rapist gets to walk away scott free while the lady get's to be condemn for wearing too little.

The question is actually DAP questions how lynas "rare earth processing plant" processed the waste. Lynas say it's perfectly safe. So safe that i assume you can sleep with it and bath in it without problems.
We have medias trying to derail that question. Adding various elements like DAP claiming Lynas is a nuclear plant.. I truly wish that we have a nuclear plant in our country. Nuclear plant shows how advance a country can become.
But sadly, malaysia can never achieve that status with the likes of you. People who claim that even religion leaders can be science experts.

Article in 2019
https://www.thethirdforce.net/lynas-dap-sho...-clarification/

Another in 2019
https://www.malaysiakini.com/letters/479589

Another in 2019
https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019...emarks-on-lynas

This guy wee claimed that DAP believe that Lynas is a Nuclear plant.

So kueh ketupat mindset starts spreading, DAP says that Lynas is a nuclear plant.

And there goes a few "expertise" prove that Lynas is not a nuclear plant. The actual fact is we are questioning that how safe can rare earth processing waste be safe and not radioactive. Not Lynas is a nuclear plant or not. doh.gif
I am asking, why DAP went around talking about nuclear plant and metal refining plant called Lynas. Why don't they also talk about nuclear plant and Penang's Malaysia Smelting Corporation that is also a metal refining plant? Both importing radioactive metal ore from Australia and both left behind radioactive waste.

This post has been edited by touristking: May 13 2021, 04:21 PM
touristking
post May 13 2021, 04:24 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,240 posts

QUOTE(darkskies @ May 12 2021, 12:40 PM)

If you want to talk about waste, why did Penang welcome a super polluting plant from China. And that is a plant that the Chinese in China rejected.

So why is this plant in Penang and welcomed by Lim Guan Eng at it's opening?
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-pacific-14963354
darkskies
post Yesterday, 01:17 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,260 posts

QUOTE(touristking @ May 13 2021, 04:21 PM)
I am asking, why DAP went around talking about nuclear plant and metal refining plant called Lynas. Why don't they also talk about nuclear plant and Penang's Malaysia Smelting Corporation that is also a metal refining plant? Both importing radioactive metal ore from Australia and both left behind radioactive waste.
You clearly do not understand the difference between a nuclear plant and a metal rare earth refining plant .
To further complicate the argument , you pick someone's misled quotes to selectively argue further.
Please do your homework. Nuclear plant and refineries are very different things.
Like saying brothel and condom manufacturers are the same thing. Or at least u believe in this kind of argument is valid.
touristking
post Yesterday, 10:32 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,240 posts

QUOTE(darkskies @ May 16 2021, 06:17 PM)
You clearly do not understand the difference between a nuclear plant and a metal rare earth refining plant .
To further complicate the argument , you pick someone's misled quotes to selectively argue further.
Please do your homework. Nuclear plant and refineries are very different things.
Like saying brothel and condom manufacturers are the same thing. Or at least u believe in this kind of argument is valid.
So why DAP say the metal refining plant in Kuantan is nuclear plant and this metal refining plant in Penang not a nuclear plant?

user posted image
darkskies
post Yesterday, 04:43 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,260 posts

QUOTE(touristking @ May 17 2021, 10:32 AM)
So why DAP say the metal refining plant in Kuantan is nuclear plant and this metal refining plant in Penang not a nuclear plant?
user posted image
Simple as that. Show me an article that clearly state that DAP define metal refinery is a nuclear plant.
Before you link me that article, please read in between the line.
Don't just read the headline and shove me the article with something different in the entire content.

touristking
post Yesterday, 07:29 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,240 posts

QUOTE(darkskies @ May 17 2021, 09:43 AM)
Simple as that. Show me an article that clearly state that DAP define metal refinery is a nuclear plant.
Before you link me that article, please read in between the line.
Don't just read the headline and shove me the article with something different in the entire content.
Go to Youtube. There is one of LGE talking about Nuclear Loji and Lynas. So what have Lynas got to do with nuclear plant? And why not also talk about MSC and nuclear plant?

darkskies
post Yesterday, 09:10 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,260 posts

QUOTE(touristking @ May 17 2021, 07:29 PM)
Go to Youtube. There is one of LGE talking about Nuclear Loji and Lynas. So what have Lynas got to do with nuclear plant? And why not also talk about MSC and nuclear plant?
Are you playing dumb or what. I told u nuclear plant and refinery is two different thing. You can't tell the difference please stop spamming here with the same question.
touristking
post Yesterday, 10:15 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,240 posts

QUOTE(darkskies @ May 17 2021, 02:10 PM)
Are you playing dumb or what. I told u nuclear plant and refinery is two different thing. You can't tell the difference please stop spamming here with the same question.
What is wrong with you? i told you so many times already. Many people including PAS know Lynas/MSC are metal refining plant, and different from nuclear plant.

Only DAP and their macai keep saying Lynas and nuclear plant. Go ask your boss Lim Guan Eng why.

Watch at 3:37.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQwiAuHlvrg

This post has been edited by touristking: Yesterday, 10:25 PM

13 Pages « < 11 12 13Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0198sec    0.41    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th May 2021 - 08:43 AM