Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> 'DAP race' cannot be trusted, says Tuan Ibrahim ?, DAP leave friends in critical situation (News)

views

touristking
post May 10 2021, 03:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,226 posts

QUOTE(darkskies @ May 10 2021, 08:22 AM)
Same la. You see PAS that time.
https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2014...vt-fell-in-1978
Article 2014. Say DAP defended them. And now they go actively against DAP say them anti-malay.
Isn't this call backstabbing ? How graceful is PAS ?
DAP says so many things about PAS. One day, they say PAS is great. Next day, they say PAS is bad. Never stop changing their story about PAS

darkskies
post May 10 2021, 04:12 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,259 posts

QUOTE(touristking @ May 10 2021, 03:36 PM)
DAP says so many things about PAS. One day, they say PAS is great. Next day, they say PAS is bad. Never stop changing their story about PAS
We talk about the efficiency in business oriented mindset. Politician's fluctuating mood swings happens very frequently in every country.
When you are talking about business, you pretty much know how goofy PAS can get in dealing with commercial and industrialization.
Even Umno or BN scores a better page on that. DAP has been a party that deals with business more than anything else.
They're not religion eccentric or fanatics. They don't need to refer to god for a business compass direction. Everything pretty much mortal world day to day transactions. And this becomes a stump point for some ultra malays that refers that as a chauvinist party or money minded.
But the biggest dilemma is how can a party survive or fight for it's survivability without being money minded yet claim themselves "holy" ?
touristking
post Yesterday, 06:09 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,226 posts

QUOTE(darkskies @ May 10 2021, 09:12 AM)
We talk about the efficiency in business oriented mindset. Politician's fluctuating mood swings happens very frequently in every country.
When you are talking about business, you pretty much know how goofy PAS can get in dealing with commercial and industrialization.
Even Umno or BN scores a better page on that. DAP has been a party that deals with business more than anything else.
They're not religion eccentric or fanatics. They don't need to refer to god for a business compass direction. Everything pretty much mortal world day to day transactions. And this becomes a stump point for some ultra malays that refers that as a chauvinist party or money minded.
But the biggest dilemma is how can a party survive or fight for it's survivability without being money minded yet claim themselves "holy" ?
PAS may not be good but 2 things proves they are still far better than DAP.

DAP is the only people in this world insisting SST is better than GST. LGE himself said, with SST, the government collected 20 billions less. And PH minister said prices of many goods went up. So with SST, the people suffered and government collected less. What sort of business acumen is that?

DAP is the only people in this world talking about Lynas and nuclear plant. At the time, DAP and PAS were still buddies. And there is a PAS MP who said he felt ashamed of DAP being so ignorant about science. So PAS knows science and DAP don't.

darkskies
post Yesterday, 04:03 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,259 posts

QUOTE(touristking @ May 11 2021, 06:09 AM)
PAS may not be good but 2 things proves they are still far better than DAP.

DAP is the only people in this world insisting SST is better than GST. LGE himself said, with SST, the government collected 20 billions less. And PH minister said prices of many goods went up. So with SST, the people suffered and government collected less. What sort of business acumen is that?

DAP is the only people in this world talking about Lynas and nuclear plant. At the time, DAP and PAS were still buddies. And there is a PAS MP who said he felt ashamed of DAP being so ignorant about science. So PAS knows science and DAP don't.
That's the biggest bs that pas known science.
Our country is not suitable for GST , that's end of story.
You know i know. Your contribution becomes politician greatest offer to cash vault.

I'm sure many people would laugh when u tell me PAS known science more than DAP..doh.gif
touristking
post Yesterday, 09:05 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,226 posts

QUOTE(darkskies @ May 11 2021, 09:03 AM)
That's the biggest bs that pas known science. 
Our country is not suitable for GST , that's end of story.
You know i know. Your contribution becomes politician greatest offer to cash vault.

I'm sure many people would laugh when u tell me PAS known science more than DAP..doh.gif
Here is your proof PAS know more about science than DAP. DAP go around talking about Lynas and nuclear reactor. PAS say it is not a nuclear reactor.

DAP people like you think you can fool all the people all the time?

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2011...re-earth-plant/

13 Pages « < 11 12 13Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0172sec    0.36    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 12th May 2021 - 03:39 AM