Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Toyo NE03 vs Bridgestone EP300, Which better ?

views

anakMY
post Sep 20 2019, 07:52 AM

Regular
1,348 posts

QUOTE(voscar @ Sep 15 2019, 11:10 AM)
i just change to Toyo NE03 195/55/R15 last week. Initial evaluation the tyre was not silent, noisier than my another car with Yokohama BluEarth ES32.
But the annoying part is, the car steering keeps pulling to left even after sent back to adjust for 3 times. Lastly alignment shop dismantle both of my front tyres, showing me both tyres were not even, something like "camber wear" as in picture on below URL link. 1 lesser extent another 1 more obvious. Shop said not all tyres are perfect and such imperfection since new are still "within tolerance" QC control, nothing we can do...
https://www.mccabeautos.co.uk/wheel-alignment.php

Bear in mind the tyres only drove for few days and limited mileage, and I already observed the pulling left since day 1, and alignment was did on day 1 itself too.

On another plus point, the low Rolling Resistant is very obvious. I noticed this when I first drove out from tyre shop. Usually I need to keep throttle on to make the car move (previous set are Apollo Alnac tyre), after change to this I can play around with releasing throttle while the car moving to stop/slow down from FAR, can save some fuel i guess.
I m on my 3rd set of toyo neo3 , so far didn’t experience alignment lari like urs. Noise wise I can only say it’s a lot quieter than stock Goodyear nct5 , I have not tried other tyres. It gives a softer feel, better handling. And it can last min 80k I’m mileage. So far it never fails me that is why I’m on the 3rd set and not planning to change to other brands lol.

anakMY
post Oct 1 2019, 08:48 AM

Regular
1,348 posts

QUOTE(Jason @ Oct 1 2019, 12:18 AM)
80,000km? serious bro? city driving? how about safety.. in the wet. whats your experience?
bloody amazing honestly.
70% suburban (kampung) road driving , 30% city drive. Good on wet roads (never skid before), but of course I dont do too aggresive driving during wet conditions. Tyre is quiet till 40k km, after that slight increase of noise. I m not sure about other tyres, I heard CC6 is quite comfortable too.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0140sec    0.28    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:55 AM