Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Feng Shui

views

TSmoon yuen
post Sep 11 2019, 12:59 AM, updated 5y ago

Look at all my stars!!
2,293 posts

Those property, do u mind about the Feng Shui?

Do share it here.

Real plants vs fake plants in house?

This post has been edited by moon yuen: Sep 12 2019, 05:23 PM
FirstNoob
post Sep 11 2019, 09:51 AM

Getting Started
232 posts

My personal opinion, if you like it, you buy it.

I don't like to invite feng shui sifu to view the hse or surroundings, because THEY ARE ALWAYS negative and they will tell you need to hack this, hack that, face this direction do what, face that direction put what..

In the end, YOU are trying to satisfy the so called feng shui sifu instead of yourself..

For me its good feng shui as long as not facing graveyard, HTC, highways.
diners
post Sep 11 2019, 11:45 PM

Young Dipertuan
1,484 posts

QUOTE(moon yuen @ Sep 11 2019, 12:59 AM)
Those property, do u mind about the Feng Shui?

Do share it here.
Not everyone fengshui same with each other. Some people stay next to graveyard can wind mountain water up. So it still depends.

But for me, yes. I still believe in a little fengshui. But also because due to some of the logical reason.

Like I don’t like my house to be at the end of the long corridor, fengshui say is like a sword pointing to your house but for me is I don’t like the long walk.

I prefer units that face north or south only, people will say 坐北向南 is good but for me is because of avoiding the west sun 😅

The kitchen facing entrance is also something I avoid. Fengshui says will leak wealth but for me is I don’t like to pass by kitchen only go in living room/bedroom. Kitchen is next to entrance is fine for me.

One last one is the shape of the house. Fengshui say the house must be as square as possible and avoid odd shape and house with many angles. For me square shape easy to put furniture. House with too many angles very difficult to put furniture and thus wasted space.

This post has been edited by diners: Sep 11 2019, 11:52 PM
amduser
post Sep 12 2019, 01:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,534 posts

i dont believe much on feng shui, but i wont choose unit facing graveyard, oxidation pond or HTC

for interior, i focus more on layout design and practicality, e.g: i dont like the wall that separate the kitchen and entrance hallway so i will not choose that kind of unit, other than that is looking at layout with lesser corners (in chinese is call 死角)

for exterior, i prefer end/corner lot for high rise since there those area will have lesser human traffic so less disturbance and noise, i dont like balcony facing another building if i have the choice, facing forest or open area is the best, facing highway is acceptable for me too

i like my balcony to face east since morning sun is not that hot, north or south and try to avoid west since sunset it will warm up my house

Jay_AX
post Sep 13 2019, 07:32 AM

Getting Started
124 posts

QUOTE(moon yuen @ Sep 11 2019, 12:59 AM)
Real plants vs fake plants  in house?
Fake but realistic plant. Unrealistic plants makes me cringe.

Fake is easy to maintain, and it maintain itself too (always green)
TSmoon yuen
post Sep 14 2019, 11:34 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,293 posts

QUOTE(Jay_AX @ Sep 13 2019, 07:32 AM)
Fake but realistic plant. Unrealistic plants makes me cringe.

Fake is easy to maintain, and it maintain itself too (always green)
Some Chinese site mentioned tht fake plants are not good for fengshui...缺乏生气

But, some younger generation Feng Shui Master like Joey Yap said its just decorative

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0114sec    0.26    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:55 AM