6 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Any possibilit that my ex boyfriend will come back

views

Chaud
post Aug 22 2019, 09:34 AM

Regular
1,091 posts

QUOTE(stupidcatmeow @ Aug 21 2019, 02:26 PM)
We had a small fight and I wasn't at my right mind so I said "so I think we're over" and he was really pissed. I admitted my childish acts and inconsideration, asked him to trust me again (even I think Im ridiculous sad.gif )

He's very analytical and a firm person. He said he needs to think over again but he never thought of accepting someone who threw away relationship with him. I totally understand him because of my immaturity and I know it's too late for everything :'(

Any chance that he will come back? I already know I was being childish and stupid (don't scold me anymore please)

I really need advises  cry.gif
if he sticks to his principle, then your chances are low

but if you brings value to him, then he would reconsider having you back. so you have to wait for the day he misses you (if ever)

otherwise, move on with this lessons.
nebula87
post Aug 22 2019, 09:37 AM

Fg = mg
1,308 posts

I sense that you are posting here because you know he is one of the lowyat forum user right?

To be honest, just halt this relationship for awhile. And you change attitude first before you continue..
achong09
post Aug 22 2019, 11:57 AM

Regular
1,160 posts

QUOTE(stupidcatmeow @ Aug 22 2019, 06:10 AM)
At first I wanted both of us to cool down first, and text him after few days. But I was afraid that he thought I really meant it so I texted him next day and apologized. Don’t want to be more annoying so I am just waiting for his answer now, but I think he is not going to reply anymore
so, any luck?

Randomization
post Aug 22 2019, 02:32 PM

Casual
455 posts

Find him and apologize in person.

Show that you're sincere and sorry for your action.

At least if he doesn't accept, you already done your best.

Good luck.
Emimarson
post Aug 22 2019, 03:13 PM

On my way
632 posts

QUOTE(stupidcatmeow @ Aug 22 2019, 06:01 AM)
It’s been 6 days :’(
From now you don't have to do anything, it will annoy him or makes him feels like you still care, so he will continue ignoring you.

Once you dun find him for days, he will panic and find u back.

If not, then clearly the guy has made up his mind, stop wasting your time.
TSstupidcatmeow P
post Aug 22 2019, 06:40 PM

Probation
32 posts

QUOTE(Captain89 @ Aug 21 2019, 08:59 PM)
Don’t scold ts. Ask him properly again explain why you said so. If accept good if reject move on
I've apologized and asked him to trust me again, promise not to be childish anymore and change for the better. He said he needs to think because he has never thought of forgiving someone who threw away relationship with him. So I told him to take his time but there is no replies until now and I don't want to annoy him with bombarded messages. May be it's time to move on..

QUOTE(lil_flank @ Aug 21 2019, 09:48 PM)
If he loves u alot, he will not give up this relationship and will contact u. If he dont, that means he no longer loves u. It doesnt matter whether u got initiate break up or not because it is just a matter of time.
Yes, he has his principles and I understand that. If he doesn't want to come back, I will just move on. It's my fault no matter what, there's no turning back I guess

QUOTE(xPrototype @ Aug 21 2019, 10:15 PM)
You didnt respect him. You didnt respect this relationship.

I dont understand the comments here keep saying "If the boyfriend think this relationship is important he will come back to you".

TS is the one who didnt understand the importance of this relationship until finally kena kantoi.

I dont think this is the first time TS initiate breakup. Boyfriend couldn't stand it anymore that's why FINALLY he is having it your way.

I am not scolding you. Just analyzing.

Now for the taking him back part, depends how long you two have been together, maybe remind him all the fun moments you both had together. Do anything to at least have a discussion with him.
It's my first time saying that but I've never wanted to breakup. I know it's ridiculous to say this because what would I said "we're over" if I don't mean it. I admit I was really mad and scared during the fight, I chose to run away because I was a coward. I really want to talk to him again but I've told him that I will give him time to think and won't disturb him anymore, so I'm not sure whether I should text him again (just don't want to annoy him since he's stressed with work), thanks anyway

QUOTE(New Klang @ Aug 21 2019, 11:25 PM)
Can I say someone is taking this relationship for granted?
Yes, you're right. I was just not at my right mind.

QUOTE(HonMun @ Aug 22 2019, 09:14 AM)
Buy him flowers and chocolates and treat dinner
Does this work? I was actually thinking to see him but I'm not sure whether he wants to see me..
TSstupidcatmeow P
post Aug 22 2019, 06:41 PM

Probation
32 posts

QUOTE(cheepet @ Aug 22 2019, 09:32 AM)
Since already waited for so many days, can't you go and look for him personally....bring him a small gift as a gesture of your regret.
I'd love to, I actually went to his house but he wasn't home. But I didn't plan to see him because I know that he wouldn't want to see me and he would be angry if he knew I go to his house. So, I'm not sure is it right for me to appear in front of him. He might be mad? Would he?

QUOTE(Chaud @ Aug 22 2019, 09:34 AM)
if he sticks to his principle, then your chances are low

but if you brings value to him, then he would reconsider having you back. so you have to wait for the day he misses you (if ever)

otherwise, move on with this lessons.
Not sure whether do I value to him, but I treated him really well and I'm kinda independent, one thing I can be sure is I've done any crazy things before until the fight lah. Thing is I'm not sure to move on or wait for his reply. Because he said he needs to think but he didn't reply afterwards, not sure whether he's actually considering or ignoring.

QUOTE(nebula87 @ Aug 22 2019, 09:37 AM)
I sense that you are posting here because you know he is one of the lowyat forum user right?

To be honest, just halt this relationship for awhile. And you change attitude first before you continue..
Whether he is one of the members here, I don't know. But I can be sure to you that I started this topic just because I needed advises so badly, I feel really helpless and clueless. I know my attitude is wrong and I am trying really hard to improve myself, thanks for the advise.

QUOTE(achong09 @ Aug 22 2019, 11:57 AM)
so, any luck?
So far no replies.

QUOTE(Randomization @ Aug 22 2019, 02:32 PM)
Find him and apologize in person.

Show that you're sincere and sorry for your action.

At least if he doesn't accept, you already done your best.

Good luck.
I really want to do this, but to see him face-to-face, I gotta ask him where is he and I'm afraid I can be annoying as he's busy at work. My concern is whether he will actually reply my text or answer my call. But I will try this, thanks!
TSstupidcatmeow P
post Aug 22 2019, 06:41 PM

Probation
32 posts

QUOTE(Emimarson @ Aug 22 2019, 03:13 PM)
From now you don't have to do anything, it will annoy him or makes him feels like you still care, so he will continue ignoring you.

Once you dun find him for days, he will panic and find u back.

If not, then clearly the guy has made up his mind, stop wasting your time.
Yea, right now I really don't want to disturb him since I told him that I will give him time. But I'm doing this not because I want to be play hard to get, I just don't want to be annoying. So you think I should just wait? But what if I keep waiting for there is no reply, when do I know that I need to move on? Usually how long do people need time to think? (I'm being pushy, I'm just curious)
SUSfreeman1
post Aug 22 2019, 06:47 PM

On my way
525 posts

Checkmate end up being checkmated...
Dont worry, ur boyfriend will come back to u when he cooling down...
yoonyin
post Aug 22 2019, 06:59 PM

Casual
319 posts

Well, all i can say your BF also very immature, and i feel that he never do appreciate the relationship too.

For a first timer, throwing the Break up boom, but you are brave to admit your fault and willing to ask for forgiveness which need tons of courage.

If your bf really do appreciate you, no matter how wrong you are, he will still forgive you as long you willing to change or do better. If he live by his principle, then join the army. Love is about accommodate.

So, i think you deserve a better one. Move on and go hang out with your friend and family to past the time.
sinbad2k
post Aug 22 2019, 07:16 PM

On my way
520 posts

"so I think we're over" is the last thing you should ever say in a fight or if the relationship definitely doesn't work out or worth salvaging. Your bf is probably tired of putting up with your "tantrums" all these while maybe that now he's considering quitting?I hope not.
But I think the best now, is to look for him in person and apologise face 2 face and you've gotta get hold of yourself next time if you think your act is immature.
FutureBuilder
post Aug 22 2019, 08:33 PM

Getting Started
120 posts

QUOTE(stupidcatmeow @ Aug 22 2019, 06:07 AM)
I think it’s not about whether I am important, because he has his own principles. My childish acts are not forgiven. Anyway, thanks for this!
If you're irreplaceable, he would change his principle for you. You really need to control your temperament, otherwise, you won't go far in any relationship. Good luck. cool2.gif
herzeleid
post Aug 23 2019, 08:23 AM

Enthusiast
770 posts

so how is it TS? bf came back crawling?
MdmWSW
post Aug 23 2019, 08:30 AM

Getting Started
176 posts

QUOTE(tomato people @ Aug 21 2019, 02:36 PM)
If you are important to him....he will contact you back...just a matter of time..

Take time to chill...have a break

If he dont...please move on....and fix your childish act and inconsideration
Agree with this.

If he is not coming back, ask yourself:

is he worth it?
Chaud
post Aug 23 2019, 09:06 AM

Regular
1,091 posts

QUOTE(stupidcatmeow @ Aug 22 2019, 06:41 PM)
I'd love to, I actually went to his house but he wasn't home. But I didn't plan to see him because I know that he wouldn't want to see me and he would be angry if he knew I go to his house. So, I'm not sure is it right for me to appear in front of him. He might be mad? Would he?
Not sure whether do I value to him, but I treated him really well and I'm kinda independent, one thing I can be sure is I've done any crazy things before until the fight lah. Thing is I'm not sure to move on or wait for his reply. Because he said he needs to think but he didn't reply afterwards, not sure whether he's actually considering or ignoring.
Whether he is one of the members here, I don't know. But I can be sure to you that I started this topic just because I needed advises so badly, I feel really helpless and clueless. I know my attitude is wrong and I am trying really hard to improve myself, thanks for the advise.
So far no replies.
I really want to do this, but to see him face-to-face, I gotta ask him where is he and I'm afraid I can be annoying as he's busy at work. My concern is whether he will actually reply my text or answer my call. But I will try this, thanks!
then you need to come out with your principle

you too have your own value and time...in case if he is ignoring, then you know what to do
TSstupidcatmeow P
post Aug 23 2019, 09:53 AM

Probation
32 posts

QUOTE(freeman1 @ Aug 22 2019, 06:47 PM)
Checkmate end up being checkmated...
Dont worry, ur boyfriend will come back to u when he cooling down...
Apparently he's still mad, but he's ok to talk to me. I will try and fix things up, thanks a lot!!

QUOTE(yoonyin @ Aug 22 2019, 06:59 PM)
Well, all i can say your BF also very immature, and i feel that he never do appreciate the relationship too.

For a first timer, throwing the Break up boom, but you are brave to admit your fault and willing to ask for forgiveness which need tons of courage.

If your bf really do appreciate you, no matter how wrong you are, he will still forgive you as long you willing to change or do better. If he live by his principle, then join the army. Love is about accommodate.

So, i think you deserve a better one. Move on and go hang out with your friend and family to past the time.
Thanks for your opinion, although it was my first time saying that 'we're over' doesn't mean that I can take it for granted. I really need to be careful of my words and respect him. Perhaps he was really hurt from my words and couldn't take me being like that. Anyway, we're good now. Thanks a lot!!

QUOTE(sinbad2k @ Aug 22 2019, 07:16 PM)
"so I think we're over" is the last thing you should ever say in a fight or if the relationship definitely doesn't work out or worth salvaging. Your bf is probably tired of putting up with your "tantrums" all these while maybe that now he's considering quitting?I hope not.
But I think the best now, is to look for him in person and apologise face 2 face and you've gotta  get hold of yourself next time if you think your act is immature.
Yea, you're right. I really shouldn't say this if I don't mean it. We were good before this and it was my first time being cold to him, it was my fault either way. It felt really frustrating when you said something that you didn't mean and it causes you a huge regret, can't express it in words but I would never do that again, not only to him of course. I need to learn how to improve myself.
Texted him random stuff yesterday although I wasn't hoping for anything and he did reply. I know I don't deserve his reply but I will definitely try to fix things up. Thanks again for the advise and I will learn from this!

QUOTE(FutureBuilder @ Aug 22 2019, 08:33 PM)
If you're irreplaceable, he would change his principle for you. You really need to control your temperament, otherwise, you won't go far in any relationship. Good luck.  cool2.gif
Not sure am I his exception but I did ask him to trust me again, for the first and last time. Yea, my friend said the same thing and I am definitely going to improve myself. Big thanks!!

QUOTE(herzeleid @ Aug 23 2019, 08:23 AM)
so how is it TS? bf came back crawling?
Texted him yesterday and he replied nicely. Not completely ok because thing is kinda awkward now but I will fix things up. Anything that guys would love the gfs do to make them happy? (within my capabilities, haha)
herzeleid
post Aug 23 2019, 09:55 AM

Enthusiast
770 posts

QUOTE(stupidcatmeow @ Aug 23 2019, 09:53 AM)
Apparently he's still mad, but he's ok to talk to me. I will try and fix things up, thanks a lot!!
Thanks for your opinion, although it was my first time saying that 'we're over' doesn't mean that I can take it for granted. I really need to be careful of my words and respect him. Perhaps he was really hurt from my words and couldn't take me being like that. Anyway, we're good now. Thanks a lot!!
Yea, you're right. I really shouldn't say this if I don't mean it. We were good before this and it was my first time being cold to him, it was my fault either way. It felt really frustrating when you said something that you didn't mean and it causes you a huge regret, can't express it in words but I would never do that again, not only to him of course. I need to learn how to improve myself.
Texted him random stuff yesterday although I wasn't hoping for anything and he did reply. I know I don't deserve his reply but I will definitely try to fix things up. Thanks again for the advise and I will learn from this!
Not sure am I his exception but I did ask him to trust me again, for the first and last time. Yea, my friend said the same thing and I am definitely going to improve myself. Big thanks!!
Texted him yesterday and he replied nicely. Not completely ok because thing is kinda awkward now but I will fix things up. Anything that guys would love the gfs do to make them happy? (within my capabilities, haha)
suprise him at his door step and do those naughty things you never done to him before
pm me if u wanna know what makes a guy happy
TSstupidcatmeow P
post Aug 23 2019, 10:03 AM

Probation
32 posts

QUOTE(MdmWSW @ Aug 23 2019, 08:30 AM)
Agree with this.

If he is not coming back, ask yourself:

is he worth it?
I was brainwashing myself yesterday with this. It does help because I was half way moving on until he replied my text, hope for the best now. Thank you!

QUOTE(Chaud @ Aug 23 2019, 09:06 AM)
then you need to come out with your principle

you too have your own value and time...in case if he is ignoring, then you know what to do
Yea, was thinking about this if he continues to ignore. It takes time to realize my self-worth but this is definitely a good move. Was about to move on but he just replied after I texted him, so I'm gonna take things slow then. Thanks for the good advise! Appreciate it!
TSstupidcatmeow P
post Aug 23 2019, 10:04 AM

Probation
32 posts

QUOTE(herzeleid @ Aug 23 2019, 09:55 AM)
suprise him at his door step and do those naughty things you never done to him before
pm me if u wanna know what makes a guy happy
haha! This actually makes me laugh. Will definitely seek for your help if I need it! Thanks wei! biggrin.gif
Masculine
post Aug 23 2019, 10:06 AM

Regular
1,282 posts

If he takes you back... then learn your lesson... man will treat a lady like a princess if we were respected like a prince...

6 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0188sec    0.42    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:44 PM