Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Shopee vs Lazada, which one do you buy more from?

Where do you buy more from?

Lazada [ 84 ] ** [33.47%]
Shopee [ 167 ] ** [66.53%]
Total Votes: 251
Guests cannot vote 
views

Zhik
post Aug 21 2019, 03:15 AM

eeerrrmmmnnn, stupidity has no limit?
994 posts

Got pro and con for both but now i am ditching lazada for lot of irresponsible action and switch to shopee.
Laxada refund is fast? I have the problem before, it is fast, but the funny thing is, they only refund into ur laxada ewallet instead of the bank u issue the payment before. If u wanna withdraw into your bank account u go to apply and do some paper work, they need ur passbook, the copy evident of ur bank account and others which is a trouble to some of the users( still, i guess it afffect majority?).

Services wise, i have enconter multiple unsatifactory action from laxada itself. Example, customer call u straight because they noted there is some error in the add or other thing and wanna do the correction. They said they will call u back. And did it with only 1 call and when u are busy at work. The items went to wrong place and sent back to the seller. So who lost the most? The delivety man.

I have a lot of bad experience with lazada. The above story is some of them.

Shopee vs laxada.
Korea vs tongshan.

This post has been edited by Zhik: Aug 21 2019, 03:19 AM
Zhik
post Aug 21 2019, 08:12 AM

eeerrrmmmnnn, stupidity has no limit?
994 posts

QUOTE(AriesChai @ Aug 21 2019, 05:08 AM)
I tot shopee is backed by tencent china, dunno is from korea.

Buy from lazada during sales only, thier refund system lately is quite easy and convenient compare to last time.

Shopee for cheaper price, but refund slow and complicated.
I am wrong, the founder was singaporean billionaire who created garena last time. LoL

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0362sec    0.22    8 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:12 PM