Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

really need your advice guys, really feel down

views

chockie
post Aug 20 2019, 12:54 PM

Getting Started
86 posts

QUOTE(JokerNymous @ Aug 20 2019, 08:35 AM)
Hi guys this thing happen to me yesterday i really like a girl past few month and i try to
proposed her but unfortunately she told me about her past life that she lost her virginity with her ex boy.

So i realy hard to digest after she told like that and now i really confuse should i step back from her or hold her hand move to new life.

i really need something good advice because its my life and hers too.hope any female and male guys help me in this situation.
thanks
doh.gif u which generation mia orang? u want virgin..come here, many virgin here in their 40s, intro you.

kbhai
post Aug 20 2019, 01:06 PM

Getting Started
132 posts

You lost interest after you know that she is not a virgin? If this bothers you too much, better look for other options.

Seriously, if you do really love her, accept her past. Its actually a good sign that she is being truthful to you, trust you & see what is your next action.

The ball is at your court now....

If you really love her, virgin or x, you won't mind 1...

ViktorJ
post Aug 20 2019, 02:32 PM

Dancy Drinky Doggo
1,004 posts

If you wanted a 'no sex before marriage' relationship, it should have been one of the first topics brought up, correct?
LimauKering
post Aug 20 2019, 04:08 PM

Getting Started
177 posts

it seems like you cannot accepted the fact that she had been screwed by someone else. ask yourself again whether you can accept the fact that your girlfriend is not a virgin?

if you cannot accept it, just move on, find another one, attend some religious event perhaps (i am pretty sure super religious girl are virgin until after marriage). if you continue the relationship like this, it will definitely not end well with you due to your insecurity.

IMO, a lot of girls has done it before with their ex, IMO quite normal unless she is a swinger and get screwed by different c**k every week.

This post has been edited by LimauKering: Aug 20 2019, 04:08 PM
blackpink
post Aug 20 2019, 04:38 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

wait till u date tinder chics that sleep with tons of men
ymc2303
post Aug 21 2019, 02:24 PM

On my way
592 posts

you should step back. let other have her.
stop wasting everyone's time.
Darkcloudz
post Aug 22 2019, 04:38 PM

Enthusiast
935 posts

good luck TS, if you seeking for a virgin girl in this modern age
JamesBond1122
post Aug 23 2019, 11:42 AM

Getting Started
72 posts

she is ready for you <3 <3
DS3
post Aug 23 2019, 11:46 AM

Getting Started
104 posts

Move on in life man! We must accept the lady's past and help her to move on in life.

No need to think about it. Just do it. If you cannot fully accept, end it.

Your choice.

Honestly, she's wonderful because she informed you. You should be really thankful!
d.ender5089
post Aug 25 2019, 10:46 PM

34 posts

Hi guys this thing happen to me yesterday i really like a girl past few month and i try to
proposed her but unfortunately she told me about her past life that she lost her virginity with her ex boy.

So i realy hard to digest after she told like that and now i really confuse should i step back from her or hold her hand move to new life.

i really need something good advice because its my life and hers too.hope any female and male guys help me in this situation.
thanks
this is from yahoo question that a woman love that guy but he got a family? And she not sure whether give up or not? THen i reply if you are evil enough and guts ruin someone marriage so go ahead .....the journey from mistress to become formal wife really messy and cruel and shameful.....if you imagine that this person or your possible husband can give you security and happiness ...pls do so and no regret ......

so i answer you back if you evil enough or very pride or dignity type of person then walk away ....if you are that love is blind and no matter what obstacle and hillarious disgusted people say about your wife ...you would ignore...becuz she is love of your life till dying tear you apart..... pls do so and no regret.
kl920930
post Aug 26 2019, 10:49 AM

mr. minibosskl
1,221 posts

maybe ts 16 year old only hence is uncommon for him to accept non virgin girl as gf

if above 20 in this era I think there is a minimal chance that a girl is still virgin if she is a cutie wink.gif
Drian
post Aug 26 2019, 01:22 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,968 posts

thanks
I wonder why the girl even bother bringing up this topic.

If my gf has an ex bf, I would automatically assume they have done it before.

RUI
post Aug 30 2019, 01:29 AM

Enthusiast
722 posts

Doubtful but...

after he bangs everything under the sun 10 years...he will find how dumb this thread is....

This post has been edited by RUI: Aug 30 2019, 01:30 AM
trapezohedron13
post Aug 31 2019, 11:50 PM

Enthusiast
700 posts

QUOTE(RUI @ Aug 30 2019, 01:29 AM)
Doubtful but...

after he bangs everything under the sun 10 years...he will find how dumb this thread is....
Haha

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0135sec    1.04    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:14 PM