Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Answer to zakir naik n chinese issue

views

gogo2
post Aug 15 2019, 12:57 AM

gogo2
All Stars
17,866 posts

I hope Zakir Naik and supporter burn in hell for being racist.

QUOTE(bani_prime @ Aug 15 2019, 12:24 AM)
Serious guys....sometimes u have to listem to everything rather than part of it. Provide transcript
[attachmentid=10299895]

Listen video here

I dont know how to ebeed video from fb

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid...92&id=716388591

“… Malaysia menjadi Muslim sepenuhnya. Kemudian Cina datang, India datang, orang Inggeris (British) datang. Mereka adalah tetamu baru kita. Kamu tahu tak yang ada orang yang panggil saya seorang tetamu? Jadi saya kata, sebelum saya (datang), kaum Cina adalah tetamu. Jika kamu mahu tetamu baru keluar dulu, minta tetamu lama pulang. Kaum Cina, kebanyakan dari mereka tidak lahir di sini, mungkin generasi baru, ya (lahir di sini). Jika kamu mahu tetamu itu pulang, dan tetamu lain yang membawa keamanan dalam sesuatu komuniti tersebut, mereka (tetamu itu) membawa manfaat kepada keluarga itu,”  – Transkrip ucapan Dr Zakir Naik oleh Malaysiakini.

Berikut merupakan transkrip lebih panjang berdasarkan konteks yang kami sediakan berdasarkan video itu:

“Which muslim army went to indonesia which has the largest muslim population in the world?
Which muslim army went to Malaysia? Which muslim army went to east coast of Afrika? 
Where many countries the majority population are muslim. Which sword? They did by the class.
Traders went.
Which army went to Malaysia?
Which army went to Indonesia?
The majority almost all were non muslim then all became muslim masya allah.
And Later on, more people are coming afterwards, Malaysia became fully muslim, then you have the chinese coming, the indian coming, the british coming, 
They are all new guest. There are somebody call me a guest. But I said before me the chinese are the guest. The aren’t born here.
If you want the new guest to go first, ask the old guest to go back. The chinese, never born here most of them. Maybe the  new generation yes. If you want the guest to go back and those guest which are bringing peace to the community, there are benefit for the family.” – Transcript of Dr Zakir Naik speech by Buletin TTKM.

Terjemahan oleh Buletin TTKM:

“Tentera muslim mana yang pergi ke Indonesia yang mempunyai penduduk muslim terbesar di dunia?
Tentera muslim mana yang pergi ke Malaysia? Tentera muslim mana yang pergi ke pantai timur Afrika,dimana banyak negara penduduk majoriti adalah muslim. Pedang mana? Mereka lakukan oleh kelas.
Pedagang yang pergi.
Tentera mana yang pergi ke Malaysia?
Tentera mana yang pergi ke Indonesia?
Majoriti (populasi) hampir semua bukan muslim kemudian semuanya menjadi muslim, Masya allah.
Dan kemudian, lebih ramai orang  datang selepas itu, Malaysia menjadi muslim sepenuhnya, maka anda ada kedatangan cina, kedatangan orang India, kedatangan british, Mereka semua adalah tetamu baru. Ada orang yang memanggil saya tetamu. Tetapi saya katakan sebelum ini cina adalah tetamu. The bukan lahir di sini.
Jika anda mahu tetamu baru pergi dahulu, tanyakan tetamu lama untuk kembali. Cina, tidak pernah lahir di sini kebanyakannya. Mungkin generasi baru ya (lahir di sini). Jika anda mahu tetamu balik dan tetamu yang membawa keamanan kepada masyarakat, ada manfaat untuk keluarga itu. “– Transkrip ucapan Dr Zakir Naik oleh Buletin TTKM
gogo2
post Aug 15 2019, 01:29 AM

gogo2
All Stars
17,866 posts

QUOTE(bani_prime @ Aug 15 2019, 12:58 AM)
U semua benda pun racist
Yg tuh bkn rasis tuh haper? Ko ni bodoh ke?
gogo2
post Aug 15 2019, 01:45 AM

gogo2
All Stars
17,866 posts

QUOTE(darknessfx2018 @ Aug 15 2019, 01:44 AM)

Apa ketahian yg ko post tuh? Zakar Naik tuh Melayu ke? Ko ni mmg anak bangsat
gogo2
post Aug 15 2019, 12:12 PM

gogo2
All Stars
17,866 posts

Zakir Naik is a terrorist. He is inspiring a lot of terrorist and need to send back to India.
gogo2
post Aug 15 2019, 12:17 PM

gogo2
All Stars
17,866 posts

QUOTE(gn655198 @ Aug 15 2019, 12:14 PM)
What is the differences?

It still ask non malay the gtfo.
No different. Only stupid people like seiji think it's different.

Zakir Naik have give birth to many terrorist in Malaysia.
gogo2
post Aug 15 2019, 12:36 PM

gogo2
All Stars
17,866 posts

QUOTE(reed90 @ Aug 15 2019, 12:34 PM)
Where's the proof? or just talking out of your asshole?

Its like blaming Smith and Wesson for terrorism just by inventing guns.

use ur brain a bit pls.
What proof? He already terroring Malaysian now with racist taunt. He is a terrorist.
gogo2
post Aug 15 2019, 12:47 PM

gogo2
All Stars
17,866 posts

QUOTE(reed90 @ Aug 15 2019, 12:38 PM)
Not only did you not provide me proof, but you failed to understand the basic definition of a terrorist.
Go back and read more la besides wasting your time and tokok here.
Fit definition or not, that's entirely different story. Right now, he has to send back to India for racist comment.
gogo2
post Aug 15 2019, 01:45 PM

gogo2
All Stars
17,866 posts

QUOTE(darthsmasher @ Aug 15 2019, 01:15 PM)
How the fuck does that context make what he said acceptable?

It is still racist and retarded. Retard bani
Confirmed a retard. It's like I said Bani Prime wife is a slut but only in 1% of my talk. Then Bani Prime will say to me, it's ok because it's just 1%

QUOTE(DarkNite @ Aug 15 2019, 01:20 PM)
Alleged to be an international criminal and fugitive wanted for money laundering by Indian Government.
Banned not only from entering the muslim majority nation country of Bangladesh, but also the UK, Canada, USA, Australia, Singapore,Sri Lanka and many other nations.

Welcome with open arms by Tun! thumbup.gif
Idiotic people on the helm.

Topic ClosedOptions

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0951sec    2.73    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th September 2019 - 03:33 PM