Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Answer to zakir naik n chinese issue

views

bigwolf
post Aug 15 2019, 05:33 PM

Getting Started
234 posts

QUOTE(tokdukun @ Aug 15 2019, 01:57 PM)
I couldn't care less. I have long since abandoned my malay, islam identity because of the bs perpetuated by 99% of those that claim to do something in the name of agama dan bangsa.

Just the other thread can see, meleis bash cardock youtube channel, expect him to do free work to tolong olang kiter. Bodoh.

ZN, hadi, pas, umno all penunggang agama, bangsa, demi melayu, islam blabla, cock la.

Stopped believe in islam according to all these ustaz, preacher, mufti etc. I only select ones i can agree to as being fair and logical to be a decent human being living in this world with other people. Truly practicing to be peaceful.

But not all these bargers, that shout islam the religion of peace, then insult nons, threaten fellow muslim wanna behead him in the name of islam and malay.

You insult islam, i just see it as insult on their islam. My islam i believe in is my own, it too see 99% of their islam as sesat.
Err... bro, coming from a non-muslim here... perhaps you may want to be careful a bit with your words? Wouldn't want you to get into trouble, honestly speaking sweat.gif sweat.gif sweat.gif

Topic ClosedOptions

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0446sec    2.61    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd September 2019 - 01:11 AM