Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Answer to zakir naik n chinese issue

views

TSbani_prime
post Aug 15 2019, 12:24 AM, updated 2 months ago

Getting Started
54 posts

Serious guys....sometimes u have to listem to everything rather than part of it. Provide transcript

Attached Image

Listen video here

I dont know how to ebeed video from fb

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid...92&id=716388591

“… Malaysia menjadi Muslim sepenuhnya. Kemudian Cina datang, India datang, orang Inggeris (British) datang. Mereka adalah tetamu baru kita. Kamu tahu tak yang ada orang yang panggil saya seorang tetamu? Jadi saya kata, sebelum saya (datang), kaum Cina adalah tetamu. Jika kamu mahu tetamu baru keluar dulu, minta tetamu lama pulang. Kaum Cina, kebanyakan dari mereka tidak lahir di sini, mungkin generasi baru, ya (lahir di sini). Jika kamu mahu tetamu itu pulang, dan tetamu lain yang membawa keamanan dalam sesuatu komuniti tersebut, mereka (tetamu itu) membawa manfaat kepada keluarga itu,”  – Transkrip ucapan Dr Zakir Naik oleh Malaysiakini.

Berikut merupakan transkrip lebih panjang berdasarkan konteks yang kami sediakan berdasarkan video itu:

“Which muslim army went to indonesia which has the largest muslim population in the world?
Which muslim army went to Malaysia? Which muslim army went to east coast of Afrika? 
Where many countries the majority population are muslim. Which sword? They did by the class.
Traders went.
Which army went to Malaysia?
Which army went to Indonesia?
The majority almost all were non muslim then all became muslim masya allah.
And Later on, more people are coming afterwards, Malaysia became fully muslim, then you have the chinese coming, the indian coming, the british coming, 
They are all new guest. There are somebody call me a guest. But I said before me the chinese are the guest. The aren’t born here.
If you want the new guest to go first, ask the old guest to go back. The chinese, never born here most of them. Maybe the  new generation yes. If you want the guest to go back and those guest which are bringing peace to the community, there are benefit for the family.” – Transcript of Dr Zakir Naik speech by Buletin TTKM.

Terjemahan oleh Buletin TTKM:

“Tentera muslim mana yang pergi ke Indonesia yang mempunyai penduduk muslim terbesar di dunia?
Tentera muslim mana yang pergi ke Malaysia? Tentera muslim mana yang pergi ke pantai timur Afrika,dimana banyak negara penduduk majoriti adalah muslim. Pedang mana? Mereka lakukan oleh kelas.
Pedagang yang pergi.
Tentera mana yang pergi ke Malaysia?
Tentera mana yang pergi ke Indonesia?
Majoriti (populasi) hampir semua bukan muslim kemudian semuanya menjadi muslim, Masya allah.
Dan kemudian, lebih ramai orang  datang selepas itu, Malaysia menjadi muslim sepenuhnya, maka anda ada kedatangan cina, kedatangan orang India, kedatangan british, Mereka semua adalah tetamu baru. Ada orang yang memanggil saya tetamu. Tetapi saya katakan sebelum ini cina adalah tetamu. The bukan lahir di sini.
Jika anda mahu tetamu baru pergi dahulu, tanyakan tetamu lama untuk kembali. Cina, tidak pernah lahir di sini kebanyakannya. Mungkin generasi baru ya (lahir di sini). Jika anda mahu tetamu balik dan tetamu yang membawa keamanan kepada masyarakat, ada manfaat untuk keluarga itu. “– Transkrip ucapan Dr Zakir Naik oleh Buletin TTKM

This post has been edited by bani_prime: Aug 15 2019, 12:55 AM
TSbani_prime
post Aug 15 2019, 12:41 AM

Getting Started
54 posts

QUOTE(KorkorBesar @ Aug 15 2019, 12:39 AM)
TS, you do realize if Rising Penis keep his old act up, stupid young local muslims are going to be encouraged to commit acts of terrorism inside our country and last I check, muslims in general are the majority of the casualties when terrorism occur in a muslim majority country such as Malaysia.

Regret can't resurrect dead people, just saying.
Show me where does his word leads to terrorism? Even the first news that accuse zakir naik condone terroris has made retractment of the wholle article
TSbani_prime
post Aug 15 2019, 12:58 AM

Getting Started
54 posts

QUOTE(Cincai lar @ Aug 15 2019, 12:48 AM)

Similar like malaysiakini caselah....only quote partially. Not everything.
He want to say somemore what koran teach but the video cut
TSbani_prime
post Aug 15 2019, 12:58 AM

Getting Started
54 posts

QUOTE(gogo2 @ Aug 15 2019, 12:57 AM)
I hope Zakir Naik and supporter burn in hell for being racist.
U semua benda pun racist
TSbani_prime
post Aug 15 2019, 02:57 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

If the word guest is wrong...what will be the suitable word?
TSbani_prime
post Aug 15 2019, 03:00 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

QUOTE(juvaan @ Aug 15 2019, 02:59 PM)
Citizen. Any problem?
Before merdeka...citizen?
TSbani_prime
post Aug 15 2019, 03:05 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

QUOTE(juvaan @ Aug 15 2019, 03:03 PM)
Born in Malaysia before or after merdeka = citizen la

dumbass. even those born before merdeka also got blue IC

what is your point? lol

Dei thambi...learn to putar putar like ZN ? You cant. ZN can becoz he is yindian.  tongue.gif  tongue.gif
U are manipulate the histroy. If got citizen, how come some of them can banist into china or india ? But malay not. ?
TSbani_prime
post Aug 15 2019, 03:08 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

QUOTE(juvaan @ Aug 15 2019, 03:06 PM)
what?? banist into china or india? manipulate history??? u high bruh??

apa kau merepek ni? stop shooting your own foot.
The punishment exist for ur information. Chinese or indian criminal can be banished into mainland. But such punishment dont exist with malay criminal. Why there is different punishment? This is during british era

This post has been edited by bani_prime: Aug 15 2019, 03:09 PM
TSbani_prime
post Aug 15 2019, 03:12 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

QUOTE(juvaan @ Aug 15 2019, 03:10 PM)
i agree, Chin peng kena buang, lee kuan yew and singapore seperated from malaysia.

I got no problem with that.

So ZN is challenging the federal constitution and causing disharmony in malaysia. what the fark u want to plotek plotek plotek?

He is not even your olang kito. lololololol

Kasih buang jer sampah ZN ni
Protectlah...because muslim to muslim regardless nation considered brotherhood. Muslim will always help rohingya, palestime, as long their faith is same

TSbani_prime
post Aug 15 2019, 03:15 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

QUOTE(SerioseCat @ Aug 15 2019, 03:13 PM)
deyyy i see what you are trying to do lah

stop playing semantics

semantics => playing with words trying to putar belit

please at the second line of the FB post in your opening post already stated "kita perlu dengar keseluruhan konteks ucapan baru kita boleh faham"

now why are you taking one word and asking around(fishing) for a wrong answer, even going to history of merdeka etc to argue with?
Because some ktard angry when they are called guest. Zakir naik means good intention by saying we can keep a good guest that benefit to the nation
TSbani_prime
post Aug 15 2019, 03:28 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

QUOTE(juvaan @ Aug 15 2019, 03:17 PM)
disitulah masalahnya. i guess u dont have the ability to understand from other CITIZEN's point of view. you rather listen to a foreigner because you cant think for yourself.

Tak nampak pun orang muslim malaysia menumpahkan darah demi warga palestine dan rohingya. how about Yemen and Syria? Kenapa diam jer? kenapa? sebab Saudi bomb ma....lolololol
u protect wrong person dude. Your religion keep to your people la, dont have to come out and compare and claim other religions inferior.

Many ustaz, imams, mufti all never talk anything about other religion, they just preach the beauty of islam to muslims. Other people is OK with that.

This one ZN piece of shit comes out and belittles everyone else, suddenly u support him like a demi god?

No brains ka? your guide is ZN or the Quran? Does your Quran teach you to compare with other religions??

Local ustaz and imam not power enough need person from India to guide you??

some people claiming that we need to debate with this motherfuckr. for what?

If i call your father a fegget and your mum a bij, does it mean you wanna debate with me? hahahahaha
Belittle....?

The quran said nonmuslim go to hell, been condemend. Do u mean that quran bellitle nonmuslim then..? Inclusing..in friday sermon too.

Even in church, the priest also condemn nonbeliever to hell, is that mean the priest beliitle the non believer.

U see....sometimes when we gives speech, we mean it thoese who want to listen to his speech within the area of the forum. Who want to hear....come n hear

But the problem with internet n media era.....everyone speech is easy to listen to everyone

So if i go to ceramah surau, n theres ustaz reading the quran where god belittle the nonmuslimr.....so ustaz to belittle the nonmuslim?
TSbani_prime
post Aug 15 2019, 03:29 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

QUOTE(juvaan @ Aug 15 2019, 03:24 PM)
tak payah nak putar lagi. i call you indon will you be happy? U want to debate with me?
Why should i angry...when im not an indon

Topic ClosedOptions

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0525sec    1.15    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th September 2019 - 02:45 AM