WallMaker
post Aug 15 2019, 07:37 AM

44 posts

Racist post.
WallMaker
post Aug 15 2019, 08:35 AM

44 posts

QUOTE(iGamer @ Aug 15 2019, 08:27 AM)
You still don't realize that ZN is welcum here in this country becoz that fella sing to the tune of many silent racist here?
Banyak racist here. That's why.
WallMaker
post Aug 15 2019, 10:00 AM

44 posts

QUOTE(delon85 @ Aug 15 2019, 09:55 AM)
Currently, true Malaysia lies in Borneo.

Peninsula race too much
I want to live in sabah next time 😏
WallMaker
post Aug 15 2019, 10:05 AM

44 posts

QUOTE(delon85 @ Aug 15 2019, 10:05 AM)
Immigration controlled by Sabah and Sarawak state themselves.

Good luck
If I brings million I can enter? 🤷‍♂️
WallMaker
post Aug 15 2019, 05:15 PM

44 posts

QUOTE(TheBornLoser @ Aug 15 2019, 03:33 PM)
This is not the right way to protect.

The proper way to protect is for you to protect what is right, and you oppose what is wrong.

You don't simply just protect another guy or gal just because he or she is a "Muslim".

Maybe dalam borang sahaja nama and agama dia tulis Islam. Kelakuan, perkataan, cakapan, tabiat semua macam syaitan. Orang ini masih mahu protect lagi?

And if Muslims are so into protecting other Muslims, why I never hear Muslims complaining about what is happening in Bahrain? In Yemen?

When Muslims bomb marketplaces and tea houses of other Muslims, you all senyap sahaja.

What kind of principles are these?

Any Tuhan, or dewa-dewi will cry with sadness and despair if he sees such "principles" being adopted by people who claim to be His or Her follower / devotee.

Same shit also applies to Malaysia. Do you protect a Malaysian based on principles that are right, or do you protect an outsider based on principles that are wrong?

Do you even know why so many nons right now have given up on sekolah kebangsaan? Because of silly principles like this. No point to have "unity" when you are fighting for a cause that is rubbish and lost. Might as well get every opportunity possible to send your anak-anak and cucu-cicit out of the country.

Sometimes, I don't even know why I spend so much time debating on /k forums. Some people here never think far ahead or in depth... sad.gif
I agree on this. All of them only focus on what's news related to Muslim. In China there, in Palestinian there. But please la, so many things happening on the world, they tends to only focus on the religion related part

Everything also plotek orang kito. Without find out right or wrong. Brain wash 999999🤪

Topic ClosedOptions

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0972sec    2.58    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 17th September 2019 - 12:17 AM