Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Answer to zakir naik n chinese issue

views

TSbani_prime
post Aug 15 2019, 03:28 PM

Casual
413 posts

QUOTE(juvaan @ Aug 15 2019, 03:17 PM)
disitulah masalahnya. i guess u dont have the ability to understand from other CITIZEN's point of view. you rather listen to a foreigner because you cant think for yourself.

Tak nampak pun orang muslim malaysia menumpahkan darah demi warga palestine dan rohingya. how about Yemen and Syria? Kenapa diam jer? kenapa? sebab Saudi bomb ma....lolololol
u protect wrong person dude. Your religion keep to your people la, dont have to come out and compare and claim other religions inferior.

Many ustaz, imams, mufti all never talk anything about other religion, they just preach the beauty of islam to muslims. Other people is OK with that.

This one ZN piece of shit comes out and belittles everyone else, suddenly u support him like a demi god?

No brains ka? your guide is ZN or the Quran? Does your Quran teach you to compare with other religions??

Local ustaz and imam not power enough need person from India to guide you??

some people claiming that we need to debate with this motherfuckr. for what?

If i call your father a fegget and your mum a bij, does it mean you wanna debate with me? hahahahaha
Belittle....?

The quran said nonmuslim go to hell, been condemend. Do u mean that quran bellitle nonmuslim then..? Inclusing..in friday sermon too.

Even in church, the priest also condemn nonbeliever to hell, is that mean the priest beliitle the non believer.

U see....sometimes when we gives speech, we mean it thoese who want to listen to his speech within the area of the forum. Who want to hear....come n hear

But the problem with internet n media era.....everyone speech is easy to listen to everyone

So if i go to ceramah surau, n theres ustaz reading the quran where god belittle the nonmuslimr.....so ustaz to belittle the nonmuslim?
TSbani_prime
post Aug 15 2019, 03:29 PM

Casual
413 posts

QUOTE(juvaan @ Aug 15 2019, 03:24 PM)
tak payah nak putar lagi. i call you indon will you be happy? U want to debate with me?
Why should i angry...when im not an indon
juvaan
post Aug 15 2019, 03:29 PM

Getting Started
276 posts

QUOTE(reed90 @ Aug 15 2019, 03:27 PM)
Where does he do compare religion?

gimme 1 video. or one excerpt from his video that he is belittling other religions?

AFAIK he only preach to non muslims who were interested to go to his lecture in the first place, and never once i've heard him belittling other religion.

Might be u who gets triggered so much.
fark bruh... u living in a cave? its all over youtube.

no time to talk to bodoh
jerm57
post Aug 15 2019, 03:30 PM

Casual
350 posts

QUOTE(SerioseCat @ Aug 15 2019, 03:24 PM)
Nope, he is basically saying if he is asked to go back India then Chinese also needs to be asked to go back China.

I am Malay Muslim and I do not agree at all.

He is saying it on stage in August 2019 Malaysia, not pre-Merdeka Malaysia.  Hell a lot of difference there.  CONTEXT MEANS EVERYTHING, MATE.
No point trying to feed logic to bani. Itu 1st rate troll lah.
reed90
post Aug 15 2019, 03:31 PM

Road to the End
1,552 posts

QUOTE(juvaan @ Aug 15 2019, 03:29 PM)
fark bruh... u living in a cave? its all over youtube.

no time to talk to bodoh
where? i said show me. show me which minute in the video that he belittle other religion?

not just being scared and instead tokok here.
SUSTheBornLoser
post Aug 15 2019, 03:33 PM

Getting Started
70 posts

QUOTE(bani_prime @ Aug 15 2019, 03:12 PM)
Protectlah...because muslim to muslim regardless nation considered brotherhood. Muslim will always help rohingya, palestime, as long their faith is same
This is not the right way to protect.

The proper way to protect is for you to protect what is right, and you oppose what is wrong.

You don't simply just protect another guy or gal just because he or she is a "Muslim".

Maybe dalam borang sahaja nama and agama dia tulis Islam. Kelakuan, perkataan, cakapan, tabiat semua macam syaitan. Orang ini masih mahu protect lagi?

And if Muslims are so into protecting other Muslims, why I never hear Muslims complaining about what is happening in Bahrain? In Yemen?

When Muslims bomb marketplaces and tea houses of other Muslims, you all senyap sahaja.

What kind of principles are these?

Any Tuhan, or dewa-dewi will cry with sadness and despair if he sees such "principles" being adopted by people who claim to be His or Her follower / devotee.

Same shit also applies to Malaysia. Do you protect a Malaysian based on principles that are right, or do you protect an outsider based on principles that are wrong?

Do you even know why so many nons right now have given up on sekolah kebangsaan? Because of silly principles like this. No point to have "unity" when you are fighting for a cause that is rubbish and lost. Might as well get every opportunity possible to send your anak-anak and cucu-cicit out of the country.

Sometimes, I don't even know why I spend so much time debating on /k forums. Some people here never think far ahead or in depth... sad.gif
DarkNite
post Aug 15 2019, 03:35 PM

ФĻĐ ИΞШB!Ξ
All Stars
11,040 posts

QUOTE(bani_prime @ Aug 15 2019, 03:28 PM)
Belittle....?

The quran said nonmuslim go to hell, been condemend. Do u mean that quran bellitle nonmuslim then..? Inclusing..in friday sermon too.

Even in church, the priest also condemn nonbeliever to hell, is that mean the priest beliitle the non believer.
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

You tok kok la.
Stop spinning nonsense or report you for inciting hate speech.
Nowadays where mainstream church got condemn nonbelievers to hell.
Only fanatical ones do that!
waxppl
post Aug 15 2019, 03:40 PM

Getting Started
66 posts

tak perlulah bincang sampai 20 page tentang haiwan tu
Doomsday
post Aug 15 2019, 03:55 PM

keluarpattern dupe slayer
2,441 posts

QUOTE(bani_prime @ Aug 15 2019, 03:15 PM)
Because some ktard angry when they are called guest. Zakir naik means good intention by saying we can keep a good guest that benefit to the nation
he told "guest" to leave.. by the word guest is referred to chinese / indians. which sentence you don't understand from his mouth?

Keeping guest to benefit to the nation? LMAO
teehk_tee
post Aug 15 2019, 04:00 PM

ไม่เป็นไร
5,358 posts

Just report TS to pdrm for inciting hatred lah.
dulu Itu accident roadrage case pun nak incite sampai delete komen sendiri.

juvaan
post Aug 15 2019, 04:22 PM

Getting Started
276 posts

QUOTE(bani_prime @ Aug 15 2019, 03:28 PM)
Belittle....?

U see....sometimes when we gives speech, we mean it thoese who want to listen to his speech within the area of the forum. Who want to hear....come n hear

But the problem with internet n media era.....everyone speech is easy to listen to everyone

So if i go to ceramah surau, n theres ustaz reading the quran where god belittle the nonmuslimr.....so ustaz to belittle the nonmuslim?
Oh really? So you agree that ZN condemns non muslim to hell? Now is he god? wow!!

AFAIK the quran also says to respect other faiths. So ZN is against Quran now? hypocrite much no?

I have never seen or heard any ustaz condemn other religion in Malaysia. i have also never heard or seen any hindu, christian priest or buddist monk condemn muslims.

let it be behind closed doors or in open area, you just dont condemn.
juvaan
post Aug 15 2019, 04:24 PM

Getting Started
276 posts

QUOTE(reed90 @ Aug 15 2019, 03:31 PM)
where? i said show me. show me which minute in the video that he belittle other religion?

not just being scared and instead tokok here.
do your own research you lazy dumbass. no time for this shit.

its not even a debate. its just stupidity spreading like cancer

This post has been edited by juvaan: Aug 15 2019, 04:26 PM
SUSSaltiez
post Aug 15 2019, 04:25 PM

4 posts

Patut la Bangla market share keep on naik.
SUSMatgolf
post Aug 15 2019, 04:26 PM

19 posts

QUOTE(juvaan @ Aug 15 2019, 04:24 PM)
do your own research you lazy dumbass. no time for this shit.
Why dont you post it here , you lazy retarded DNA, only got time to make shit only.
kcchong2000
post Aug 15 2019, 04:27 PM

Getting Started
164 posts

QUOTE(SerioseCat @ Aug 15 2019, 03:24 PM)
Nope, he is basically saying if he is asked to go back India then Chinese also needs to be asked to go back China.

I am Malay Muslim and I do not agree at all.

He is saying it on stage in August 2019 Malaysia, not pre-Merdeka Malaysia.  Hell a lot of difference there.  CONTEXT MEANS EVERYTHING, MATE.
QUOTE(jerm57 @ Aug 15 2019, 03:30 PM)
No point trying to feed logic to bani. Itu 1st rate troll lah.
And when his argument lost or he can't answer, will never answer back. And he just like stirring shit.
juvaan
post Aug 15 2019, 04:28 PM

Getting Started
276 posts

QUOTE(Matgolf @ Aug 15 2019, 04:26 PM)
Why dont you post it here , you lazy retarded DNA, only got time to make shit only.

nah teaser. dont even need to dig further. internet full of his shit.

kejap lagi cakap taken out of context, misquoted la

This post has been edited by juvaan: Aug 15 2019, 04:31 PM
myteam94
post Aug 15 2019, 04:31 PM

Casual
400 posts

QUOTE(TheBornLoser @ Aug 15 2019, 03:33 PM)

The proper way to protect is for you to protect what is right, and you oppose what is wrong.

You don't simply just protect another guy or gal just because he or she is a "Muslim".

Maybe dalam borang sahaja nama and agama dia tulis Islam. Kelakuan, perkataan, cakapan, tabiat semua macam syaitan. Orang ini masih mahu protect lagi?

And if Muslims are so into protecting other Muslims, why I never hear Muslims complaining about what is happening in Bahrain? In Yemen?

When Muslims bomb marketplaces and tea houses of other Muslims, you all senyap sahaja.

Any Tuhan, or dewa-dewi will cry with sadness and despair if he sees such "principles" being adopted by people who claim to be His or Her follower / devotee.

Same shit also applies to Malaysia. Do you protect a Malaysian based on principles that are right, or do you protect an outsider based on principles that are wrong?

Do you even know why so many nons right now have given up on sekolah kebangsaan? Because of silly principles like this. No point to have "unity" when you are fighting for a cause that is rubbish and lost. Might as well get every opportunity possible to send your anak-anak and cucu-cicit out of the country.

Sometimes, I don't even know why I spend so much time debating on /k forums. Some people here never think far ahead or in depth... sad.gif
Suppork +1

even FB supporter gone case already... no chance of turning back.

unknown warrior
post Aug 15 2019, 04:32 PM

/k/ Legend
6,240 posts

QUOTE(TheBornLoser @ Aug 15 2019, 03:33 PM)

Good One +1 like
cedriclee
post Aug 15 2019, 04:35 PM

Getting Started
200 posts

Time for PM-8 to take action against Zakir Naik
SUSMatgolf
post Aug 15 2019, 04:35 PM

19 posts

QUOTE(juvaan @ Aug 15 2019, 04:28 PM)

nah teaser. dont even need to dig further. internet full of his shit.

kejap lagi cakap taken out of context, misquoted la
Nice, put an edited version from rapeland. Do you have no shame ka? Damn madafaka rapistard.

17 Pages « < 14 15 16 17 >Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0157sec    0.19    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:47 AM