Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Kesian Cardock the YouTuber

views

wokies
post Aug 15 2019, 12:26 AM

Getting Started
275 posts

cardock doesnt need to answered all those comment...it will never stop, for sure his subscriber will drop if it continue..just focus on the video lah..
wokies
post Aug 15 2019, 12:29 AM

Getting Started
275 posts

but majority of malay subcriber are naive..for example, the trend of ysuku..shuib, syukir d herbs and many more taking advantage of the trend..but the malay subscriber esp rempit think that they are supporting their hobby..padahal just taking advantage to make money..hahaha
wokies
post Aug 15 2019, 12:37 AM

Getting Started
275 posts

QUOTE(rontol @ Aug 15 2019, 12:32 AM)
layan trolls buat ape hehe
the way i see....all these comment bashing in youtube, fb, twitter or other new media..... new kind of endemic.....if layan each one will gila
it is..nanti cardok sendiri yang akan merana, kejap lagi ada lah yang buat artikel dekat fb based on his reply ..cop him not supporting bumiputera etc..later died la his youtube channel..not like his youtube channel many oversea viewer pun..mostly local and malay bye.gif
wokies
post Aug 15 2019, 12:45 AM

Getting Started
275 posts

QUOTE(rooney723 @ Aug 15 2019, 12:42 AM)
kesian, i actualy got watch his videos too cos i watch n follow aurizn punya utubers, i think will b fine, he will get alot of non malay subs n viewers too
i also follow aurizn on facebook...its a fun page...but better he just keep silence lah..its like mcd boycot thing..lama2 it will come back to normal..just be patient

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0416sec    1.85    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 14th December 2019 - 10:06 PM