Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Cabinet decision: No more Khat..., but got pengenalan Jawi

views

blueheaven
post Aug 14 2019, 08:49 PM

Casual
301 posts

To be honest, as long as you wan add something useless to the syllabus, people will make noise. Studies are already difficult to start with, now I tell you to memorise the position of the stars, you want meh. Suddenly tell you pendidikan muzik will be in upsr, alot of people sure make noise what. The only people that won't complain are those already learning the notes and symbols. Same lor, Chinese complain coz they everything must excel, u add more stuff, they need to work harder. The people that don't care are those that already learn.
blueheaven
post Aug 14 2019, 08:55 PM

Casual
301 posts

QUOTE(jaycee1 @ Aug 14 2019, 08:46 PM)
This whole issue is beyond stupid. What is that idiot Mazlee doing??
Since when was BM written in Jawi? Care to enlighten me?

If they claim is an art, when is an art class ever compulsory?...and to have to study that for years??
BM started in jawi dude. But they replaced it with rumi a long time ago, which mahathir claims is to help the minorities. But imo, that's bullshit, it was changed to rumi because rumi is more suited and less flawed.

Jawi is still a thing because certain scriptures or plaques are written in that form and I guess it's something that certain quarters doesn't want to make extinct. and that's good, nothing should go extinct.

Who knows, next time churches will make everyone learn Hebrew or Greek because that's how the Bible started...
blueheaven
post Aug 14 2019, 08:57 PM

Casual
301 posts

Just learn the jawi la. If they wan make it even more compulsory, then make noise lor. Not like many of the Chinese gonna use much BM in the future despite scoring A+ in SPM
blueheaven
post Aug 14 2019, 09:08 PM

Casual
301 posts

QUOTE(Cincai lar @ Aug 14 2019, 09:07 PM)
malay in Rumi since Munshi Abdullah era lar,.... mana lah mamaktir decided to to be in Rumi for non malay convenience ??
I meant that mahathir said it was changed to rumi to help the Chinese. Please read properly.

This post has been edited by blueheaven: Aug 14 2019, 09:09 PM
blueheaven
post Aug 14 2019, 09:57 PM

Casual
301 posts

QUOTE(kelvinfixx @ Aug 14 2019, 09:17 PM)
Not mahathir, and not because of chinese, dont always think chinese is the culprit, it is change during the British ans western occupation.
I didn't say that, mahathir said that recently. Damn, comprehension skills of people here.... Maybe should add other stuff instead of jawi
blueheaven
post Aug 14 2019, 10:08 PM

Casual
301 posts

QUOTE(kelvinfixx @ Aug 14 2019, 10:02 PM)
Dont be to sensitive la, I am saying the other guy who reply to you that it is not mahathir who chnage it. damn, comprehension skill of all people here.
Then reply to him la. And why you need to tell him the exact same thing he said. He said it has nth to do with mahathir and you also say the same. So, you agreeing with him or saying him?
blueheaven
post Aug 14 2019, 10:18 PM

Casual
301 posts

QUOTE(darknessfx2018 @ Aug 14 2019, 10:12 PM)
War in PIBG..
If a lot malay in that school.. raw is war later..
Chill la. Let PIBG decide means they can give notice in advance, so chinese parents can make their kids go tuition a few years first

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0247sec    0.17    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:02 AM