Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Should Grab give 15% more cancellations allowance?, Due to imperfect AA job allocation

Do you agree Grab should give 15% extra cancellations allowance due to imperfect AA job allocation?

Yes [ 14 ] ** [77.78%]
No [ 4 ] ** [22.22%]
Total Votes: 18
Guests cannot vote 
views

TSandrwss
post Aug 13 2019, 10:20 PM, updated 5y ago

Getting Started
120 posts

Did you ever receive a job right after you miss the junction and had to make a huge turn if wanted to complete the job?

Did you ever receive a job while waiting at traffic light, and require you to cut a few lanes to exit at another side?

Did you ever receive a job so far away during traffic jam without TBB (Time Booster Bonus)?

Did you ever receive a job that requires you to make illegal turn/u-turn to pick up passengers due to Grab blatantly follow Google Map's direction?

and the list goes on, which are caused by imperfect AA jobs allocation from Grab. Previously we are able to determine such problematic jobs but now Grab asked us to swallow it all by introducing AA only and without extra cancellations allowance. Or did Grab assume all their jobs allocation are perfectly fine? These problematic jobs not only bring inconveniences to passengers and drivers, but also might endangering other road users if one driver decide to drive dangerously/illegal after receiving these jobs.

Life is precious, we are allowed to use phone minimally on the road for e-hailing, but please don't encourage drivers to make risky/challenging decision once they receive a job which shouldn't be allocated to them. Therefore, I hope Grab will understand what drivers are facing on their everyday life and give reasonable allowance under these compulsory AA jobs.
victor1133
post Aug 13 2019, 10:32 PM

8 posts

When did grab care about their drivers?

SUSdestiny6
post Aug 14 2019, 12:14 PM

Enthusiast
817 posts

You wanna drive for Grab, you'll have to follow Grab's requirements simple as that.
Nobody put a knife on your neck or a gun on your head to drive
Am I right?
TSandrwss
post Aug 14 2019, 10:45 PM

Getting Started
120 posts

QUOTE(destiny6 @ Aug 14 2019, 12:14 PM)
You wanna drive for Grab, you'll have to follow Grab's requirements simple as that.
Nobody put a knife on your neck or a gun on your head to drive
Am I right?
For me, it is more about safety concern and not just me myself. When system incorrectly allocate a job to a driver, he might drive aggressively to avoid making a huge turn. I live in a small town, I know most of the drivers and witnessed them driving dangerously from time to time. I think a lot more people would be concerned if it is affecting other road users, don't you?
SUSdestiny6
post Aug 14 2019, 11:41 PM

Enthusiast
817 posts

QUOTE(andrwss @ Aug 14 2019, 10:45 PM)
For me, it is more about safety concern and not just me myself. When system incorrectly allocate a job to a driver, he might drive aggressively to avoid making a huge turn. I live in a small town, I know most of the drivers and witnessed them driving dangerously from time to time. I think a lot more people would be concerned if it is affecting other road users, don't you?
Grab will say it's down to drivers attitude kasi banned

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0355sec    0.29    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:03 AM